Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_vote_lcapSkye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_voting_barSkye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_vote_lcapSkye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_voting_barSkye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie   Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm

|| Skye ||

Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie B9ce5c71-543b-4db3-91d3-b16b1e8118a8_zps380931b0

|BASICS|
    Name: Skye Lynn Shir

Birthplace: Night Angel Dominion - Dark Nation Territory

Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe Territory

Element: Water

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: December 9th

Hobbies: At this age Skye finds interests in everything, from small creatures to cloud gazing.

Quirks: Skye is afraid of water and cant swim

Family: Alyn Shir [Deceased] :: Rita Shir [ Mother] :: Arlania Shir [ Sister]

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Skye's hair will change over a period of time, turning into her mother's color, but at this point it is a darker blonde. Its really soft and comes to just past her elbows. It curls at the ends and is rather thin. Skye has straight across bangs that are choppy and stop just above her eyes.

Eyes: Her eye color will stay the same for most of her life, a nice bright blue color, that shines brilliantly. For her whole life her eyes will have a huge shape that will capture the interest of anybody.

Height: At two and a half years old she is rather small standing at nearly 2 feet.

Clothes: Her Grandma likes to dress her up in cute tiny little dresses, like blue ones, and white ones. Skye doesn't enjoy wearing them though, as she thinks they get in the way.

Skin: She is two, so her skin is rather flawless, and baby soft still. As she gets older it still has its pale color, but isnt as soft.

Body Type: She is two, what do you think. As she ages, there are a bit of changes, such as more feministic qualities.

Image:
    Age 7 :
    Spoiler:

Age 18 :
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:

Skye is headstrong and exploratory, she doesn't care of threats or dangers. She likes to be the hero, saving tiny creatures, or helping out when and how she can. Skye doesnt like people who are mean to others, and will stand up for other children. She is really smart for the age of two, helping out her grandma as much as she can. Skye is very friendly, and the sweetest little girl you ever could meet, she isn't shy at all, and loves making new friends.

She is very calm, and doesn't get lippy or too high for her britches, she is well mannered and polite, well as polite as a two year old can be. As she ages she keeps this personality. She will always enjoy the company of others, and rather optimistic. She likes to have fun, but she knows when it is time to be serious.

Skye doesnt know alot about her family, she lives with her Grandma in the north, while her mother and sister live within the Dominion, she doesnt know anything about it yet, but when she grows up she will learn of all its secrets.

Personal Strengths:
    - Intelligent
    - Optimism
    - Friendly

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Afriad of Water
    - Naive of danger

Hamartia: Can't swim

Personal Hero: Arlania Shir :: Her sister.

Dreams and Ambitions: Wants to learn bending from her sister and learn to get over her fear.

- Animals
    - Friends
    - Cookies
    - Playing on Adventures
    - Stories her Grandma tells her

Dislikes:

- Water
    - Bullies
    - Healthy Food
    - Bed Time
    - Dresses

Brief History:

After Alyn Shir was condemmed to Death, her mother had given birth to Skye 5 months later, and sent her up north to live with her Grandmother. Rita thought it would be better if she grew up there, away from the war and fighting in the Dominion. Rita and her elder daughter Arlania were true to the Night Angels and thier home, but Rita wished a better life for Skye. In the Domionon, they start the teachings at a very young age, pressing thier beliefs into the young ones head.

Rita wanted freedom for Skye, for now at least.

Skye knows nothing of her father and his treacherous acts, she only knows of Rita, her mother and Arlania her sister from stories her Grandmother tells her before bed time. Skye wants nothing more than to meet her family, and be whole once more. But at this young age, Skye doesnt know about how the Night angels can be.

She is naive and optomistic now, but as she grows up, that all will change. For now, Skye just runs around the North pole, having fun and playing in Adventures with the other children. Throwing snow at each other and laughing the days away.
Back to top Go down

Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie   Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 am

Approved.

When she turns the age of three. Her mentor will be Durzo Cannaen.
Back to top Go down

Skye Lynn Shir :: Lindsey's new Charrie
Page 1 of 1