Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_voting_barExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_voting_barExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Kuma watched as the sand came towards his feet. He looked up and stared straight into the man's eyes, and grinned. He glanced down, the sand now a few feet away from him. However, instead of dodging it, he simply melted his sword and put away the hilt, and said, "Alright, you got me. That little trinket you stole isn't worth the trouble. Fun fight though, I quite enjoyed it." He said, and walked out of the ally, back towards his shop.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Dumbfounded, Kain watched as his opponent just up and left in the middle of the fight. He drew the sand back into his cloak and took pursuet of the man. He followed until he was right behind Kuma then grabbed him on the shoulder from behind. "Wait, I'm not finished with you!." He pulled on Kuma's should and with his other hand he pulled a tiny scroll from his cloak, held it in front of him and let it fall open from his hand. The little scroll said "Hello." Kain just stared with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Kuma looked at the scroll, then broke free of the man's grip and laughed. "I told you that it wasn't very valuable. In fact, I was relieved when you took it, it wasn't selling. I only followed you to have a good fight. One look at you in the shop and i could tell you were a fighter." Kuma started to walk away again, a huge grin showing across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

{Sorry for the Gmodding, but it had to happen.}

Kain put the small scroll back in his sleeve, glad that the substitute that he had used on so many woman as a charming greeting had worked on the fool. He followed kuma back to the shop, meanwhile two men with cloaks similar to Kain had also been followed Kuma. Kain stopped in the street, raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Instantly the two men rushed Kuma, knocking him in the head with a large wooden baton. As he fell to the ground, stunned, the two men dragged his body into and alley where they tied him. Kain, and the others brought him to an underground tunnel, where they leaned him up against a damp wall, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Kuma was furious. He had just been kidnapped, and he hadn't done anything to the man, hadn't laid a finger on him! When he regained consciousness, he found himself in a dark, damp cave, with 3 men watching him, one of them being the sand bender that he had met in the shop. Kuma gave them all a look that said "If you come close to me, you're dead". Kuma stood up, taking out the hilt of his sword, now melted. He assumed the men hadn't taken it from him because it seemed useless. He made eye contact with the leader (the first man), who clearly wanted to shout "You fools! How could you have let him keep that?". Kuma water bended some of the moisture in the cave to his sword hilt, freezing it into the shape of a sword. He took the two men down instantly, slicing into their shoulders. The one left standing was the first man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2