Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kain Nakamura 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kain Nakamura I_vote_lcapKain Nakamura I_voting_barKain Nakamura I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kain Nakamura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kain Nakamura
    Birthplace: The Elemental kingdom
    Current Residence: Dragon island
    Element: Earth
    Pets: Dragon
    Weapons: Pictures are large and apps will be posted later.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: November 14th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: -
    Quirks: He is not very funny when it comes to jokes.
    Family:
    Father - Jian Nakamura
    Mother - Nara duol Nakamura
    Sister - Kira Nakamura
    (All lost in the fall of the Elemental kingdom, assumed to be deceased.)
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DG8F7DdP4

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Kains hair is light black. His hair is long enough to tie into a pony tail as you can see in my profile picture.
    Eyes: Also can be seen in my profile pic, the eyes are a light brown-yellowish. and they are fairly large.
    Height: 5' 10"
    Clothes: Nowadays he wears a tall black cloak with green lining and green on the inside. He also carries a strap sack bag over his shoulder for his throwing stars and tools. And on a strap across his back a large decorative scroll.
    Skin: Rough darkish colored skin, usually has a layer of dirt over it.
    Body Type: Being an earth bender, its a given he has muscles. but they are small enough to keep him swift and agile.
    Image:
    Kain Nakamura Deidar10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kain is quite, he likes to keep to himself. Although he hates how people act, he cant help but desire friendship, this becomes a problem because he is basically socially awkward, not knowing how to properly talk to others. He is terribly self conscious and is afraid to offend people. When angered and given the self proclaimed right, he can kill others without a second thought. This doesn't make him evil, he just hates other people, unless they are personally close to him. Basically he is messed up in the head.
    Personal Strengths: His hatred for other people, speed and agility, minor strength
    Personal Weaknesses: His loneliness, losing everything he has ever known up until now has left him emotionally scarred, he cant communicate with others well, lastly, his problem solving is terrible.
    Hamartia: Rashful behavior, when prompted.
    Personal Hero: Himself, if that counts lol. If not then no one.
    Dreams and Ambitions: If ever possible, he would get revenge on whoever was responsible for the destruction of his home. He would also find his family, if they where still alive somehow. But before he does any of this, he must learn to scrape by living alone.

Likes: Having friends, flying(Special technique), not much else

Dislikes: being alone, remembering his family, he has a dislike for waterbenders, oranges.

Brief History:
    Kain's live had been average up until he turned 14. He, his little sister, Kira, and his parents lived in the eastern end of the Elemental Kingdom. They where not special, or beggars, just normal villagers trying to scrape by. His father was an earthbender and when he turned 13 Kain started to train under his father. He was that good by time he was 14.

On the year 707, Kain turned 14. During this time the invasion of the Elemental Kingdom began and the entire nation was destroyed. Kain had been sent out of the Kingdom just weeks before the event, and his life was miraculously saved! When he returned, nothing was left of his home, and no sign of his family remained. Having nothing left, he went to Ba sing se to find out what he can of other refugees that may know of his family. Here is when he learns about sand bending, which is basic at.

On a side note, His mother brother, gave him a gift for his 13th birthday, a scroll and a dragon egg. The scroll explained how to hatch the egg, and that was why he had been sent away before the destruction of the elemental kingdom, he was going to the dragon island to hatch the egg, but before arriving there he heard of t\what was happening at home. He blamed his uncle for not being home to protect his family, that is why he hates waterbenders. New he plans on keeping the scroll and egg as a reminder that he wasn't there for his family when they needed him.

Currently he is the leader of an organization called Yonaka. The group is small consisting of mostly minor characters (4 NPC's). Their base of operations is currently on the dragon island. This is the only play that kains dragon can not draw attention due to its size. The group is mainly a mercenary group, which makes them wanted alot of the time.

Yonaka Info: So the Group Yonaka is an organization create by Kain. It is a mercenary group that makes money from being hired by nations during wartimes. All members joined for their own purpose, whether it was wanderlust, or search for wealth, or they just want to see some battle, or for some personal reason, whatever it is most are welcome if they can prove their value to the group. Kain, the leader, mostly relies on ones past to determine if they are worthy to join.

Last edited by Kain @ on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 am

What did you edit?
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 am

Age, appearance, history, occupation, theme song.
Back to top Go down

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 pm

What is this group? Who are they? What do they do? Are they a clan? Or just a group?

Sorry for so many questions. I rather know everything before I accept the group or clan.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Edited at the end. Its fine I understand. Cant just let anything get through without checking.
Back to top Go down

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kain Nakamura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Nakamura   Kain Nakamura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain Nakamura
Page 1 of 1