Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_vote_lcapExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_voting_barExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_vote_lcapExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_voting_barExcape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) Empty
PostSubject: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Kuma had made it to Ba Sing Se, looking for a job to get his new life in the mainland started. In Ba Sing Se, he felt a little bit more isolated, and that was jut how he liked it. He watched his step all over the place since there are thugs everywhere, just waiting to mug you.

Kuma passed a shop with a "Help Wanted" sign posted out front. He was about to walk in when he heard a noise behind him and quickly sidestepped. An arrow thudded into the door he was about to open. Kuma turned quickly and drew his sword, or the hilt of it. The man who fired just laughed. Kuma spotted a puddle on the ground and water bended it to his sword, then froze it, making a jagged Ice Blade.

The man froze, staring at the suddenly appearing weapon. During this hesitation, Kuma stepped in and slashed down the man's leg, opening a large gash. The man cried out in pain, then limped away, uttering a series of curses. Kuma turned and went through the arrow-impaled door. The shop sold water tribe trinkets, of which Kuma knew a lot about and could explain them perfectly. He got the job, and the next day started work in the lower ling of Ba-Sing-Se.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 pm

A few blocks away in a dark alley a man with a wounded leg limped into the shadows where he was met with a pair of eyes in the darkness. The man held out his hand and a few Earth Kingdom coins fell into the mans hand, and he limped away, gripping his bow tightly to his chest. The eyes in the darkness closed and almost instantly a long and curved smile appeared.

Kain recieved word from one of his subordinates that there was news that his sister, Kira, had been through the lower ring. She had been wearing a green hood over her head with the symbol of a snake on the side, which was the sign of an unknown clan. He asked a few locals if anyone matched that description but no such luck. Kain walked the streets until he came to a small shop. A small piece had caught his eye. As he approached he took no notice of the shopkeeper and picked up the object, which was in the shape of the snake symbol and tied to the snake was an old water tribe scroll.

Not having any money didn't bother Kain, he simply just slipped the snake into his cloak, turned and trying slipping back into the crowds of the street, not noticing that he was being pursued.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Kuma sighed, Well, I guess stealing is to be expected from a place like this he thought after a man walked in and stole a water tribe scroll. Kuma told the shopkeeper that he was going out for a bit, and left the shop. He followed the man, his sword in hand. He decided to wait until he knew where the man was taking the scroll, and followed him silently.

The thing with Kuma is that he is able to merge with his surroundings really well. He was able to blend into crowds, or merge with shadows. He followed the man to a dark ally a few blocks away from the shop, then cut him off as he was about to run into the shadows. Grinning and holding his sword threateningly, said calmly"I suggest you return or pay for that scroll, or I will have to terminate you. He then lunged forward and placed the tip of his sword against the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 pm

A long, curved grin crossed Kains face."This scroll rightfully belongs to the Nakamura clan of the Elemental Kingdom. I must see that it is returned to it's rightful owner." Sand quickly streamed out of his cloak collar and created a small wall of sand in between the sword and his neck. Kain reached over his shoulder and pulled an unusually long katana from his cloak and swung downwards, striking his pursuers weapon with deadly speed. "And I shall pay the price with your head!"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

Kuma leaped back as the man swung down and blocked. Even though the sword was made of ice, it was harder than steel. Kuma jumped back, prepared to protect his head. He didn't really feel like losing it. Kuma got a fair distance between him and the man, and then jumped against the wall, blending in with the shadows. He then silently climbed higher up the wall and behind the man, then back down.

Kuma dropped from the wall, intentionally making a sound. He didn't really want to kill the man. In fact, he thought it would be great if they could work together, even just to get out of the city. Kuma had been there for a week and was already sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:15 am

His opponent climbed the walls and dropped behind Kain. This didn't alarm him at all so he calmly stood there, sheathing his katana back in his cloak. The surround sand on the ground began to draw towards Kain and dissapeared under his cloak. After a few seconds of silence he started to lift up into the air, sand floating out of his empty arm sleeves and floating down and back under his cloak. He spin around in mid air and looked at the other man. Filling his left sleeve with his arm again, he pointed the sleeve towards the other man and a streamed of sand shot out of it. The attack wasn't meant to kill. At this point he had no desire to hurt his opponent too much. Kain just wanted to test his abilities. Yonaka was always looking for strong members.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:24 am

Kuma watched the sand and smiled. So, a sand bender. He thought, and jumped over a sand shot. He then tapped his sword to the ground where there was a trail of sand, the all of it began to freeze over, making it useless to the man. Kuma never took his eyes off of the man, and was enjoying fighting an opponent who could actually fight.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:34 am

As the sand began freezing he cut the stream off so it didnt reach his arm. He reached his arms out to the sides and grabbed onto the walls of the two buildings. The walls began to bend and bow to his will. The walls move towards him and formed a stone ball around Kain, making him invisible inside a shield made of rock. Now that Kain was inside the ball of stone, he could no longer levitate and the ball fell and started rolling towards Kuma, being controlled by Kain. At this point he realized that his opponent was a waterbender, and his hatred for them had been sparked, but this wasn't keep him from maybe making an ally.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Kuma watched the ball, and waited, waited until the last possible second. He had his own little Indiana Jones moment, and he stared at the ball of sand. He was enjoying himself. Kuma never got into too many fights, and even then nobody he fought was a very good opponent. But this sand bender was different.

In two seconds, the ball would crash into Kuma. In a split second, he crouched and leaped into the air, did a flip, and landed safely on the other side of the sand boulder. While he was in the air, he had also stabbed his sword into the casing and slashed down the side, tearing a large opening in the sand. Kuma turned, ready for whatever the man decided to throw at him next.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Upon Kuma's slashing the back of the ball, the entire structure grinded into pure sand and fell to the ground. Kain began to calmly float to the ground and landed on the pile of sand. His hair was no longer in a bun and was over his face as he was looking down towards the ground. "You are quiet uncanny. But not many have escaped this next technique." Kain looked up at Kuma, rasing his arms up, and the sand crawled along the ground towards Kuma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)   Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excape from Ba Sing Se (Loolaalee, Kain)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: January-
Jump to: