Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_vote_lcapLoners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_voting_barLoners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_vote_lcapLoners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_voting_barLoners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] Empty
PostSubject: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Yami set down the mug and sighed. She was tired. She was lonely. She was done. Realistically, she'd been done a long time ago. But when you share a body with a powerful spirit, you can't just die. Because if you die, she dies. And she's not about to let that happen.

So Yami has spent her time alone, wasting away. She wanders, she trains, she drinks. Maybe she drinks too much. But hey, if she has the money, she'll use it. She can hunt game and sell it, using the money for supplies and beer. What more could an 18 year old want?

"Well, hello there, pretty girl." A man sat next to her, much closer than she appreciated. "Had a hard day?" He reached up and began running his hand through her hair. She flinched. "Why don't you let me make it better?" His other hand crept up her thigh. One moment, his hands were on her, the next he was on the other side of the room, on his back.

"What the-" Yami walked up to him, stepping on his chest.

"Learn to keep your hands to yourself," she said simply, before returning to her seat. He stood up and walked towards her. Yami took the remains of her beer and froze it, throwing the ice chunk at the man's crotch, hitting her target with terrifying precision. He stumbled backwards, landing on another man, who punched him in the face. In a few moments, a full on brawl was under way.

Yami watched the chaos unfold in front of her, sipping at the new mug the waitress brought her. Once she downed the whole thing, she slammed the mug down, stood up, and threw herself into the fray. Right and left, men went down, until finally Yami was the last person standing. She tossed the money to the bartender and walked to the door. "Thanks for the beer," she said, walking out.
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:04 pm

"Hey, thanks for the save!" Chimed a grinning figure; having hidden himself just outside the door. Noticing the glare now directed towards him, he held his hands up in surrender.
"Whoa there, I'm not up to no funny business; I just wanna chat."

He paused for a moment upon seeing the girls eyes. There was something... off about them; and not in a way he'd ever seen before either. So many mixed thoughts and emotions...
Deciphering it would take too long, though, and he wasn't about to stand there staring like a buffoon.
At least, not after seeing what she did to people who disturbed her...

After a moment, he continued

"Now, normally I'd open with a line about a 'girl like you in a place like this', but I'm not suicidal.
You don't seem the type for that and
(He gestures into the bar) you aren't that out of place to begin with!
Er, no offense...

No, I'm here  thanking you because you probably/definitely just saved my life; and for that, I thank you! I happen to quite value it!
Bonus points: you also finally gave that creep Lin what was coming to him! I'd have done it myself, but...

(He chuckles with a sheepish grin plastered across his face) I was sort of... occupied. "

OOC
Sooo.. is this a good amount of dialogue? I have a bunch more to explain, but a wall of one-sided, monologue-y, exposition seemed a bad way to do things. I'm still getting used to this type of RP. Oh, by the way, I read Royal Flakes. Beautiful work; the both of you should be proud!
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Yami was drunk and tired. She just wanted to find an inn, some place to crash for the night. Anywhere to get away. Especially since she was currently leaving behind an entire tavern of unconscious drunk men. She didn't want to stick around, even though she was sure the bartender was grateful that she'd put a stop to the fighting, even if her methods were a bit...aggressive.

But fate was not in her favor. She was stopped as she walked through the door, by a somewhat tall man. He looked scared, and he was right to be. He'd seen what she did. And judging by his words, he wasn't eager to get on her bad side anytime soon.

Yami had never been much for conversation. But this man seemed to keep rambling on and on. Annoying. But, seeing as he was waiting for a response, and looking into her eyes weirdly, Yami sighed, deciding to humor the man. "Let's be honest, if you had any intention of hurting that man, you would have. You were afraid, there's nothing more to it."

Yami began walking down the street, gesturing for the man to follow her. If he wanted a conversation, she would give him one. "There's nothing wrong with fear. The thing is letting it control you. If you want to stand up to someone, do it."

Oh, that's so rich, coming from you. You, the girl who is too scared to face her own destiny. You, who is being controlled by her inner demon. Yami tried her best not to show her disgust at hearing the beast's voice in her head. The only reason I don't stand up to you is because there's nothing I can do. You are a part of me, just as I am a part of you. Nothing I do can change that. I've accepted it. Thus, I am not being controlled by my fears. But you admit that you are afraid? Why should I have to admit anything? You know my thoughts. You can feel my fear. Why do you even ask? Because I want to make you uncomfortable in front of other people, my dear. I'm sure your face is priceless right now as you try to balance two conversations at the same time.

Yami's glare never disappeared, though from the outside she didn't appear to be glaring at anyone in particular, because she was glaring inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:58 am

Finally, the strange girl broke the silence. He listened intently, and almost broke out laughing when she mentioned Lin. He calmed himself, and waited until there came a pause.
"Hah- ok, no; Me? Afraid of untrained, non-bending, drunk-off-his-ass Lin? That is funny..."

(Damn it; tone it down! You're laying it on too thick...) He thought as they rounded to corner of the street.

"er- what I meant was, I'm no stranger to barfights, and would probably been another one of your best competitors if I hadn't been prepped to bolt at the slightest chance. You see, the 'occupation' I was referring to earlier was with a pair of fine gentlemen in the back of the shop named Cho and Gall. Fortunately enough, that stunt you pulled with Lin sent him crashing straight into the individual blocking my exit giving me the perfect opportunity to run for my life! Now, you certainly seem the scholar, and I totally understand your comment on fear, but..." (He trails off as they pass another person; smiling and waving as if nothing were wrong. He starts again when they are clear)
"Well... I've seen what happens to the people who get on Cho/Galls bad side(s);bender or not. "

He notices her staring off into space, thinking to herself.
(Oh damn it she's not even listening! Focus! This is the most critical sell of your life- FOR your life! Pull it together and get her attenton!), he thought to himself; using a moment of concealment as they turn a corner to steel himself again)

He steps in front of her, blocking the path, and begins to speak.
"What I am basically trying to say, is that I may or may not have pulled one too many shenanigans (all in good fun, I swear!) in this town; and attracted the attention of the local 'enforcers', as it were. The fine 'gentlemen' who order them around will be waking soon, and, considering the circumstances, will be none too happy to see me. Now, normally I'd just walk out and never return. It wouldn't be the first town I've been exiled from!
His fake laugh is just a little too loud to be convincing.
"I can't though, because the Guard regiments are under their employ... and the watch... and the farmers, and the smithy, and Lin, and the teacher, and even that baker we passed earlier, and their all gonna be after me by tomorrow and"-He speaks faster and faster, losing all semblance of cohesion in his frenzied attempt at tactful persuasion."...I can't get out alone and I can't take on an entire town at once and even if I could I'd hurt aomene and have the real authorities after me and I could be a good partner I mean I'm an Apothecary and a bender and a good speaker a-and I can help youifyouletmeleavewithyouPLEASEJUSTLETMELEAVEWITHYOU!!..."
He finishes his tirade with a hysterical salesman's' grin that slowly fades as reason reasserts itself. He has time only for a mortified look of shame before he stammers out an explanation; desperately trying to recover.

"I... I-Imean...", he starts, but there is nothing more to say; and he knows it. His fate is in her hands now.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Yami sighed. The guy was desperate, truly desperate, to be asking a girl who could barely be called an adult for help. Even though Yami had to grow up quickly because of...circumstances, she still looked like a teenager. It didn't help that she was relatively short.

She eyed the bean pole standing next to her, assessing him. He was running, that much she could tell. He carried far too little to be a normal traveler, and his clothes suggested he wasn't a local. At the moment, she had no idea if he was a bender or not, but she figured she'd learn in due time.

You know, no matter how hard I've tried, I've never been able to get rid of your strange desire to help people. Honestly, what's with you? Throwing caution to the wind to help somebody seems stupid.

Hey, come on, look at this guy. I could easily take him in a fight, and he knows it. What harm could come of me helping him, huh?

I suppose you have a point there. He's already terrified of you, might as well take advantage of his fear. But you should at least get something out of it.

As much as I'd like to ask for something in return, I doubt this guy has much to give.

You know, you could always-

NO. I'm not sleeping with a random stranger!

Fine, fine, I was just messing with you. Seeing as you seem determined to help him, do as you wish.

Yami paused, then turned and walked into the less populated back streets of the town. "Follow me," she instructed. When they got to an empty area, Yami brought her hand up to her mouth and whistled loudly. A roar was heard in the distance. Moments later, a large black dragon landed in front of her.

She climbed up into the saddle, feeling comfortable. She loved flying. The air made her feel free. She reached her hand out to the man on the ground. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Ruhk stands there sweating as the girl contemplates. He lost his cool, big time, and now he’s going to pay for it.

(Oh spirits, why was I so stupid! I had the whole pitch ready since I got to the door, and as soon as the pressure was put on, I cracked! Stupid, Stupid, STUP-)

A simple “Follow me” is all he gets as his mysterious savior walks off.

After a moment of stunned silence, his brain turns back on and he follows along; regaining his composure.

Oh. Um, yes. Good! Cool… yeah.”-is all he can muster at present.

As they travel downtown, He stays on watch from all sides for trouble. Anything could happen, and he’s taken enough chances as it is. Though his walk returns to a casual saunter (with a confident smile) over time, every stranger that walks by is subtly inspected with utmost scrutiny.

They turn into an unusually large alleyway, and stop abruptly. He wonders, for a moment, what she is planning; before she lets out a shrill whistle.

(What is she… Oh! Trained animal! Right. Wait- how would it even get here? I mean it wou-) his pondering is cut short by a distant roar; rapidly approaching. Though he is apprehensive, his glance over at the girl, calmly gazing upwards, informs him that it’s friendly. Well… friendly enough.
Ruhk only grows more tense as the moments pass. The roaring stopped moments ago, but there doesn't seem to be anything around for miles in the air. (Where is it? Something must have made that noise, I mean- wait. What is that?) The stars are blotted out as a black streak speeds towards them. With a sudden whistle of air clashing with scale, a Dragon lands before them.

Words cannot describe the look of giddy wonder and tempered fear on Ruhks face as he processes what he’s seeing. The matte black scales, the gleaming eyes, the powerful build that screams “Dominance”.

The girl offers him her hand from the saddle; asking if he’s coming or not.

Wha.. O-oh. Yes, yes of course! But first..” He turns to the Dragon itself and bows in respect. If he learned anything from his education, it was how to properly ingratiate himself with the powerful.

My deepest gratitude, noble beast; surely your generosity knows no bounds."- he said; with a smooth and practiced tone of deference. He had addressed the politically powerful with far less before, but he would take no chances with a Dragon.

Having said his peace, he takes her hand up, and sits just behind her in eager anticipation of their departure.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Yami smiled at the man's respect for her dragon. In truth, she'd wanted to fly out of town and, quite literally, drop the guy off in the middle of nowhere. But now she realized that his respect for Fireball would make him reluctant to be dropping anybody. The dragon was a sucker for the few who respected him, and Yami knew he'd instantly taken a liking to the man.

"Alright, hold on tight, but watch where you put your hands. Touch me anywhere I don't approve of and you'll be in worse condition than your friends at the tavern."

Yami didn't bother waiting to see if he'd actually hold on, nudging Fireball with her knee. In a moment, the due was in the sky, flying high above the small town. The sun had long since set, and darkness shrouded the area. If anybody had seen them fly out of town, they would have quickly lost sight of them, as Fireball was blending in with the night sky.

Looking around for a safe place to land, Yami spotted a grove of trees below them. "Take us down," she said, and Fireball obliged, landing in a little clearing in the grove.

Yami slid out of the saddle, then began rummaging around in the saddle bags. "Here," she said, handing some fruit to the man. "Some food, since I doubt you'll be going back into town any time soon. This should at least get you to the next town. And" she pulled out a map "there should be a place due east. I'd recommend staying off of the roads until you're far from this place, to be safe."

She jumped back into the saddle. "I'm used to running. Been doing it my whole life. Good luck." Ready to take off, she paused, realizing she didn't even know the name of the man she had just helped.

"My name's Yami,"
she said, turning away.
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:41 am

With only a brief warning about his hand placement, the Dragon sets off with the pair on His back.
Startled with the sudden takeoff, Ruhk opens his mouth to say something, but is silenced by the view before him. He had seen beautiful things before (I mean, he was literally on a dragon! ...plus the girl riding it, to be fair, but that’s besides the point), but this...
Flying was quickly becoming one of his favorite things he’d ever done.

After a few miles’ travel, he noticed a falling sensation; and saw their destination in a small clearing in the woods. It was impossible for him to hide the look of disappointment on his face.

Upon landing, he bowed again to the dragon, and turned to find the girl looking through her bags.
After a moment, he is handed a satchel of fruit and a map; telling him of a town to the east where he should be safe.

(It’s over, then.) He casts his eyes downwards a bit (I made it out alive, and I just got to ride a dragon! But then… why do I feel so apprehensive? I should be ecstatic and grateful beyond words, and yet here I stand; moping like an idiot. Can I really be that eager to stick with her; not knowing how dangerous that could be for me?)

(...yeah, I guess so.)

She turns and mounts the dragon, but before she leaves, she tells him her name is Yami.

“Well then, let me formally introduce myself as Ruhk, Yami.” he says with a bow.
Quickly, before she departs, he follows up “ Now, I don’t want to intrude on your hospitality, but I’d like to just tell you a few things first.” Seeing her expression darken in annoyance (and some small degree of curiosity) he begins.

”Ruhk Chokek isn’t actually my name. It’s actually one of quite a few I’ve taken on the road. Now you may ask ‘Why would you do that?’, and the answer is: my past kinda sucked. As it stands today, I am a wandering vagabond with a knack for healing the wounded and pissing off just the wrong people at just the right times. Now, I’ve been all across the Nations in search of the most interesting things and people, and let me tell you; you are the most interesting individual I’ve come across in a while!

What I’m basically trying to say, is that I’d like to accompany you a little bit longer.

Now you may then also ask
‘Why in the spirits name would I let you come with me?’, and I assure you ” He bows with a flourish and a practiced grin. “... I have plenty of ways to contribute.

I am, first of all, a masterful healer. I don’t mean to brag, but I’ve done it all my waterbending life; and never once lost a patient. Second, I know how to discern ‘seedy’ from ‘dangerous’ in terms of bar choice. It doesn’t seem like much, but believe me when I say it’s helpful to know the difference between a grimy, but harmless bunch of louts and a coordinated band of… well, bandits. Finally, of course, I know first hand how nice it is to have relatable company on the road. You said you’ve been running all your life, and so have I! You can not tell me the road doesn’t get lonely sometimes. Certainly, you have your esteemed companion
", a brief nod to the dragon "-but somehow I doubt he can fulfill the basic need for human contact.

The choice is yours, but if you’ll consider it
” He looks up with a bright expression

I’d be honored to roam the world with you; if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Yami sighed, rubbing her temples. She was getting a headache from everything that had gone on that night. Flying would suck. Ruhk seemed like a decent guy, or at least no worse than she was.

She sighed. "I'll think about it. For now, help me set up camp, because frankly I'm exhausted." Yami tossed him a small, one-man tent. "You're lucky I have two tents."

You know, you're being awfully trusting, despite my warnings.

I have nothing to fear when he's terrified of me. I'm confident that no harm will come to me.

Yami wandered around the clearing, gathering up fire wood. Hearing a rustling nearby, she stopped, crouched down, and pulled her bow off of her shoulders. She made a clicking sound and the deer jumped, giving Yami the opportunity to shoot it once in the chest to bring it down, and again in the eye to finish it off.

Dragging her fresh game and firewood back into the clearing, Yami walked with an air of total calm. She was well aware that she didn't look like a killer, that she didn't look strong, so it would appear strange that she was carrying both firewood and a dead deer, but hey, it would help with the intimidation factor.

With a flick of her wrist, cyan fire struck the wood, changing to a normal hue of orange immediately. "How's that tent coming?" Yami yelled as she prepared the meat.

Yami found herself staring into the flames as the smell of cooked meat began to fill the air. She watched the fire, watched the wood, felt the heat, listened to the crackling. At the edge of the clearing, Fireball was sleeping contentedly, his heavy breathing creating a steady background noise.

Without thinking, Yami asked out loud, "So, do you have any family?"
Back to top Go down
Squidsy22
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Squidsy22

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 am

Ruhk’s smile very quickly became genuine as she spoke. Sure, his tenure was… malleable, at best; but he still had a chance.

Perfect! I’ll get to work, then.”, he chirped; before breaking off to pitch the tents. To be honest, it’d been a while since he’d had to pitch a tent (and it wasn’t exactly part of his education), but he was still no stranger to life on the road; and had the campsite looking like an actual camp in no time. He even had time to rapidly freeze and thaw a patch of grass for a safe fire pit before the sound of Yami’s return stirred him. Turning, he found Yami returning to the site with firewood under one arm and a dead deer over the other.

(That… that can’t be real; right? She’s just.. casually dragging a 300 lb corpse with one hand, and easily another 50 in firewood with the other; without even breaking a sweat!)

He had suspected that she was unnaturally gifted for some time, but this... she looked like some kind of demon. The blood splatters across her front that she hadn’t even seemed to notice certainly didn’t help the comparison. Calmly (casually, even) she set the logs in the pit and lit them ablaze with fire of a gorgeous shade of blue Ruhk had never known fire could take, and set to the task of butchering her kill; asking loudly about the progress on the tents. “Finished and ready for use!”, he replied quickly, before falling silent for a minute. He knew he should be terrified, but…

(But, I can’t believe I got so lucky! This is incredible; I mean, sure she could end me in an instant without remorse or pity, and sure I’m more than likely to meet a violent end by staying around her, but how can I resist? She’s a mysterious badass with a Dragon, a shade of flame I’ve never even heard of, and strength beyond those twice her size! I say it’s destiny that we met here tonight; two strangers, united by solitude, setting off in search of adventure! It’s perfect... )

He was caught off guard when she asked, without provocation, if he had any family. His brain automatically went to his extensive list of fake backstories before he caught himself. He had already told her about his fluid identity, and she would almost certainly see a lie…
He resolved to dodge the question on this one. After all, he couldn’t just give away all his little secrets before he learned the first thing about her, could he?

"Blood relatives? Yes. Family… well, you and I both know what kind of circumstance drive a person to live like we do."

Of course, that could mean a great many things, but seeing her expression tipped him off that she hadn’t meant to say that; and would likely take almost any vague answer to distance herself from her momentary loss of control.

He watched; and waited for her response with a bemused expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]   Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loners [Loolaalee, Squidsy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next