Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Unexpected Reunion [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Yami had gained consciousness a few seconds before Tsumi. She listened, but heard only the faint breathing of Tsumi, who was still unconscious next to her. She could hear men coming, and as such whispered Tsumi's name to wake him up, then steadied her breathing to make it seem like she was still unconscious.

Yami listened to the conversation that passed between Tsumi and the guards. For some reason his voice was deeper, more masculine than normal. She didn't know if it had something to do with the fact that she had a bag over her head that limited her hearing, but she listened intently she caught the words “Tsumi Buredo, 7-tail Jinchuuriki. Know what that means? That means your lives were forfeit, the minute that door closed behind you. If I were you, I would be afraid. VERY afraid. Now, your options have narrowed down to a perfect split: Undo these restraints, and die quickly, or waste time until I escape, and watch your friend burn, followed by being slowly consumed by flames, from the feet up, whilst choking, unable to scream.”

Yami gasped inwardly. Did he say...Tsumi..Buredo? It...it can't be! Then she shook the thought aside. The Tsumi she knew didn't have anything to do with this 7-Tails. Yami had heard of it, but her Tsumi didn't posses that power...right?

Yami heard the men cower away in fear, probably sitting in a corner. She heard Tsumi say "Yami, you awake yet?", and replied "Yes. And it sounds like you are free from the bonds, so can you please get this nasty bag off of my head?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 am

“It sounds like you are free from the bonds, so can you please get this nasty bag off of my head?"

Yami's voice shook Tsumi from his blood-fueled stupor, reclaiming control of his body. “I'm not free yet, but I can get rid of that bag for ya!” he said, blowing a gentle amount of fire at the bag on her head, burning the face off (along with the sides), with minimal heat passing to Yami. The bandits (presumably), cowered in a corner, staring, petrified, at Tsumi. “ 'is voice sounds 'igher.... what 'appened? It's like 'e's a completely different person.....” one of them commented. Actually, he was spot-on with that. Tsumi and Z WERE completely different people, stuffed into one traumatized teenager.

With that, he blew a burst of air at the red-hot cuffs, forcibly cooling them. He blew fire at them again, followed by air, and fire again, followed by air. He repeated this process for about 2 minutes, until the metal began to crack. At the third minute, a loud CRUNCH could be heard, as one fatal crack ripped through the right cuff. Tsumi pulled with all his might, managing to snap the cuff into two clean bits, still attached to the chair. About ten seconds after, the left cuff followed suit. Letting Z take over, he approached the still-cowering bandits.

“Key.”
“Er...here.”

The man's hand trembled, as he held out a ring of keys. Z grabbed the man's wrist, pulling him up. “Crime will get you killed. Consider this a second chance.” he said, simply, knocking the man out, and throwing him through a viewing window, right into two smarter-looking men, presumably the ones who planned the initial whatever-it-was-that-they-did. Next, he unlocked Yami's cuffs. “Come on, let's get out of here.”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:16 am

Actually, Yami had already gotten free of her cuffs. While Tsumi was busy trying to break free, Yami simply walked up to a hook on the wall that held a set of spare keys, which she used to unlock her cuffs. Afterwards she went back to where she was sitting, and when Tsumi brought the keys, she showed him that she was already free. "Come on, let's get out of here." He said, but Yami held up her hand to stop him. "First, lets find out what these guys wanted with us." She told him, walking towards one of the men.

"So tell me, what did you hope to gain by kidnapping the two of us?" she said, holding a knife she had gotten from one of the other guys to his throat. "Why would you take us? Is it information, or something that one of us possesses?" She gently pressed the knife against his throat, drawing blood as she did so, looking straight into his horror stricken face. "I-it wern't us! We was jes waitin' fer the boss to get 'ere! 'e told us to do it! Nevur 'splained why!!!"

Yami turned to Tsumi, "Seems they don't know anything. I would suggest we wait for this boss to show, but we don't have our weapons. On top of that, we don't even know where we are." she told him. "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Yami threatened the one, remaining bandit, who informed her that he was not told anything. “Willing to blindly kidnap, just for profit? What has the world come to?” Z said, through Tsumi's mouth. “There were weapons close to us when we were kidnapped. I doubt people of your caliber would just leave them there- where are they?” Z said, motioning for Yami to move aside. He then took her place (or shoved her aside, should she have refused to move, for whatever reason), and crouched down in front of the man. “I don't know nuffin'! I'm just 'ere for the paycheck!” the man said.

Looking at him, Z could see that this man was not like his comrade. He was hardened- he did not feel anything, save for the surface of a coin. He deserved a second chance like a cat deserved a crown. “I'd advise you all to look away.” Z said, waiting several seconds, and then

Somewhat Graphic Description- Read at own risk!:

With that man dead, Z turned toward the two overseers. One of them, who had thought himself too tough to heed Z's warning, now wore an expression of horror. “W-where does a teenager learn to do something like that?!” The overseer mumbled, dumbfounded. Z spoke in a direct, commanding tone.

“Weapons, or end up like him.”

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Yami stared in horror at what Tsumi had just done. But wait, was that even Tsumi? It seemed as if his voice had gotten deeper, and he and greater confidence. Plus, at that moment, Yami could feel some kind of... power that was emanating from Tsumi. She quickly looked away from the dead man, then took her double knives, bow, and sheath of arrows from the terrified man holding them out. However, she wasn't quite satisfied. She drew an electric arrow and shot it through his shoulder, a place where the electric shock wouldn't kill him, but left him unconscious.

"Well, I guess we have no other business here. But what I am still curious about is why were we wanted in the first place?" she said, thinking that maybe they had wanted the power of the 5-tails. She walked over to the last man standing, who was shaking in terror. She placed her knife against his throat. "When is the man who hired you supposed to get here? I want to throw him a surprise party." She asked him, when suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her leg.

Yami spun around, where a finely dressed man was standing. He obviously owned a lot of money, which explains how he was able to hire as many men as ambushed them. Looking down, Yami saw a burn mark on her leg where the man had fire bent her. She quickly looked away, then drew a poison arrow and shot. The arrow only barely grazed the man, opening a small cut in his arm. Ignoring the wound, the man said, "It seems you were the one who was surprised, my dear. It seems you two have been caught. I have to say, though, the murder was quite terrifying."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

After Z’s display of psychopathy, they were shown where their weapons were. Tsumi, now in control of the body once more, retrieved his two swords, giving them a few experimental twirls, to get used to their weight.

Soon after, a smarter-looking man entered the room, saying that they had been caught, after burning Yami’s leg. “Big words, coming from someone who’s about to be in pieces.” Tsumi said. He couldn’t help but feel a sense of protectiveness- it was as if his body knew the girl, but his brain did not. He struggled to remember, but gave up the effort, stashing it away for after this man was dealt with.

The time for talking had long passed. Tsumi bent the air above the man, shoving him to the ground, and sending a steady stream of fire at the man. “Tell me, Yami.... do i know you from somewhere?” Tsumi said, never letting up on the stream of dark purple flames. “You seem really familiar, but i just can’t place it. Did i know you from my hometown, the Village of Peace?”

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Yami forgot about her leg, especially since the 5-tails's power had mostly healed it already. She looked up at the name of the village. "The village of Peace? That was where a lived as a child... ten years ago. I ran away when I was six for...reasons. I feel like I know you too, and the last name Buredo is very familiar. But i'm so clueless and can't figure out where I heard it. I don't remember much from those days."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:24 am

"The village of Peace? That was where a lived as a child... ten years ago. I ran away when I was six for...reasons. I feel like I know you too, and the last name Buredo is very familiar. But i'm so clueless and can't figure out where I heard it. I don't remember much from those days." Yami said. Tsumi's eyes widened- the Village of Peace was a small village- everyone knew everyone there. However, his attentions were diverted, by a sudden pair of severe burns, right behind each of his shoulder blades. He was sent flying forward. His flow of fire and air stopped, and he received another burn, from the man he had previously threatened, hitting the entire right side of his chest and face, charring it black. The boss, and his previously unrevealed partner, stood triumphant over Tsumi. “Oh, how the mighty have fallen.” the first one said, a snide tone in his voice.

Tsumi twitched on the ground, beginning to shake a little. He spoke, his voice wavering between Z's and his own. “YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE.” he said, struggling to his feet. A dark purple aura consumed his body, which quickly darkened, to a pure black. However, the aura moved to a specific half of his body- the part that had been burnt. All of the skin on his right arm turned black, and the fingers on his right hand elongated, into claws. The silver highlights on his hair turned jet black as well, followed by his right eye turning red. The points that had been burnt on his back turned black as well, the aura extending off of his back, and taking the shape of wings. Finally, to top it off, dark purple flames erupted within the wings, the aura making the flames appear black as well.

Tsumi sank to his knees, eying the two bosses, who had spent the duration of Tsumi's transformation backing away from him.

“AND HERE I HAD HOPED WE COULD BE FRIENDS.”

Tsumi's Current Appearance (A picture):
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 am

Yami stared at tsumi as he transformed. Then something unusual happened. Inside, Yami heard a voice, a voice that she rarely ever heard. That boy... his power is unusual. It's dangerous, if he loses control, we're dead meat. I will lend you my power, girl. Do not be alarmed by the chakra, it is just my power. Also know: I am only doing this for myself, not you. As the 5-tails finished speaking, Yami began to emit a white chairs. Her eyes began to change colors, although instead of the usual orange, they were turning white, the same blinding white as the chakra. Whatever remained from the burn on her leg was healed.

Yami looked over at Tsumi, who was undergoing a similar transformation, only... his voice sounded like two people were talking at once. Yami mumbled a few words to herself, checking to see if her voice did the same. It didn't, but it didn't sound like her normal voice. She realized that the power had made her voice sound more... commanding. A large fin protruded from her back, made entirely out of the white chakra. Then she noticed something else, she was walking, without controlling herself. What's going on, I thought you were just lending me the power. Yami thought, realizing that the beast was taking over. Foolish girl, you really thought I would let you handle this? No, I'm taking care of it. Yami struggled against the power, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:52 am

Looking over, Tsumi could see that Yami appeared be undergoing some kind of transformation, too, though it appeared to be a bit less broad than his spouting wings and turning black. He could feel his judgment slowly being eaten away- soon, he would just be the monster. In a final act of desperation, he lunged forward, grabbing one of the bosses by the skull, and kicked off of the ground, accompanied by a powerful beat of his wings. He used the man as a shield, breaking through the ceiling of the room, and the floor above, and going high into the sky. He promptly dropped the already-bloodied man, allowing him to fall to his death, and began to fly toward the forest, a few miles away from his location.

There, he rampaged, effectively wearing himself out, massacring hundred of platypus-bears, and other hostile creatures, before passing out in a cave. He would not wake for several days, at which time, he hoped, Yami had moved on.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion [closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next