Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Reunion (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Reunion (OPEN) I_vote_lcapReunion (OPEN) I_voting_barReunion (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Reunion (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:00 am

Jin-Yi’s hands were tied behind her (with her wearing her white undergarments and puffy petticoat), her face bruised and her lip cut. She stared at the blood droplets that fell onto the icy floor but a hand grabbed her chin and forced her to look at the man she had once called father. The girl spat a mixture of blood and saliva at his face, earning her another slap in the face. She just smiled, irritating the man further.
“Well I didn’t think it was this hard to find you but, you know what, I finally did and what I found wasn’t my daughter but a bloodthirsty mercenary. This is not why I taught you water bending!”
“Haha, you actually care about me, Old man. You never taught me anything and I’m not going to marry whoever you arranged me to because I won’t! I’ll kill you, all of you, before you make me!”
The man scoffed and stroked his cheek, pondering what to do. She was as fierce and stubborn as her mother; that stubbornness led to her suicide. Jin-Yi struggled against her bonds, feeling the rope loosen a tiny bit but not by much anytime soon. She couldn’t fight her way out; the water benders around her were more powerful and more skilled than her. Jin-Yi tried to think of the options she had in her head but couldn’t find any. She didn’t want to give up.
“Fine, I’ll just kill you all.”
And with that, she directed water from her legs, trying to trip up the other benders around her. Managing to catch them off guard, Jin-Yi jumped to her feet and fought back only using her feet. With her luck, one of the benders attack missed and cut off her ropes. She smiled and started to cut down her opponents one by one until….
“Enough!”
She turned and with no time at all, the world turned black, and she feel onto the ground, knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:11 am

Reunion (OPEN) Tumblr_m1tdgkRGA51r4tt6qReunion (OPEN) Tumblr_m1tdgyOxIF1r4tt6q

Katerina strolled through the Northern Water Tribe at a lesiurely pace. She didn't have anywhere to go, so she was taking her time. Why rush? Katerina had some spare time and she would spend it rushing around, being frantic. Katerina flicked her hair over her shoulders as it fell in front of her face. Sometimes her hair could be so annoying. But Katerina always kept it long, no matter how much she grumbled. At the end if the day it was one of her favorite personal features.

After managing her hair Katerina's thoughts drifted. They drifted to the other lands outside the Northern Water Tribe. She had always wanted to travel, but had never got around to it. She was half-scared of traveling the world alone. She really needed to find a traveling partner, but that was easier said than done. Katerina could never figure out how to casually ask someone if they'd travel with her. She was pretty hopeless at that sort of thing.

While Katerina was thinking a couple of voices reached her ears. She looked ahead, just in time to see a girl drop to the ground in a dead faint. A couple of other people walked away quickly. Katerina's eye rows snapped together in a frown as she ran up to the fallen girl. Gently she shook her on the shoulder, carefully avoiding her injuries. "Can you hear me?" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:23 am

Jin-Yi did not respond, only breathing very shallowly. The older man, who was a few paces away from her frowned and walked towards the unconscious body. He gave the other girl a look that told her not to interfere and pretend this never happened. He ordered the other benders to pick up the petite body and started to carry it away. The old man, who probably wasn’t even that old, glared at the other girl intensely.
"You pretend that you never saw any of this, do you understand?"
The man ordered her firmly, his eyes cold as eyes.
Meanwhile, Jin-Yi gasped for air and now awakened, she jumped out of her captor’s arms, and bended sharpened water whips to them, killing them. Her white undergarments were red with blood and she looked at her father with murderous intent. She slowly walked towards him while bending the water (now red) to her until she formed a water cloak. Jin-Yi smiled at the old man.

"How stupid can you be old man?"
And with that, she whipped the bloody water towards her father; he formed a water shield but her bending was more powerful than his and like that, he was cleanly sliced in half. Jin-Yi let the water flow like normal again and walked towards the body.
"You were a fool."
Jin-Yi then turned to the young girl; a long moment of silence passed before them until she broke it by smiling at her.
"You don;t suppose you know the way out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:34 am

Katerina leant back slightly as the old guy spoke to her. Pretend she never saw this? How could she? Katerina was about to protest about the girl being taken away when she appeared to wake up. She thrashed out of her captor's arms and landed in front of the older guy. Katerina's eyes widened as she watched the scene before her. After speaking a few words to the guy he girl sliced him in half. Katerina's eyes widened even further and she lifted a hand to her mouth. The girl turned to her and there was a long silence. Finally she asked if Katernia knew the way out. Katerina removed her hand from her mouth and made her eyes return to heir normal width. "Um sure." she said, managing a weak smile. "This way." she said, standing up. Katerina started to walk back the way she had come before turning around to see if the girl had followed.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Yi
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Jin-Yi

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Jin-Yi followed the young girl, bending the blood off her clothing until it was back to pure white. She then looked at the girl, studying her; she must be around about 16 maybe, the same age when Jin-Yi ran away from the North Pole. She looked around her surroundings, marvelled at how nothing changed since she ran away. Did the girl regret killing her father? Yes but there was nothing else that could be done. Kin slayer that is what everyone is going to call her now in the North Pole. Jin-Yi had solidified herself exile now turned banishment.
"What is your name girl? I must've seen you around before but that would've been three years ago.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 am

"My name is Katerina, Katerina Lise." Katerina said as she led the way out of the area. She glamced over her shoulder to check that the lady was still following her. At the same time Katerina quickly analysed her, seeing if she knew her. But she didn't. "What is your name?" This lady knew Katerina's name, so it was only fair that the informtion was returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (OPEN)   Reunion (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1