Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_vote_lcapExpect the Unexpected || Darachama I_voting_barExpect the Unexpected || Darachama I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_vote_lcapExpect the Unexpected || Darachama I_voting_barExpect the Unexpected || Darachama I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Expect the Unexpected || Darachama

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Expect the Unexpected || Darachama Empty
PostSubject: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Kyrian smiled as he walked between each stall in the market. He loved to cook, and enjoyed food just as much as he enjoyed Fire Bending. He picked a few items here, and few items there. Nothing fancy. And boy that was the truth, it was just him and Flik for a majority of the time. Kyrian just smiled as he picked up a melon, squeezing and shaking it to check for ripeness. It was good, so he paid the man his coins and started to head off into the city.

Kyrian wasn't poor, but he chose not to live off of his fathers wealth most of the time, so his place was.. well it was considered decent, and for just him and a lizard it was perfect. However, he wasnt heading home, not right now. He actually was heading into the lower scum part of the city, to pay a visit to some friends.

There on a corner was a older man and a younger boy. Two homeless people just trying to survive. Kyrian walked up to them with a smile, handing them half of his groceries, including bread ad water containers. He greeted them, asked them how they were, promised he would be back with soup for tonight.

Each day he did this Kyrian smiled eveb more, he just wanted to treat people how he would like to be. Ky just sighed with a smile and looked up at the clouds, it was a fairly decent day, not too hot or cold. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Zahara strolled through the streets, looking all over and not really paying attention. It had been a long time since she had last been in the city and seh wanted to see what had changed while she had been away. She wore short sleeves and long pants today, it was warm enough for that, as she walked nowhere in particular. Stepping onto the sidewalk to avoid a cart, she paused by a food stall and bought an apple. She munched away on it letting her gaze drift up and down the street and all over the people then animals and traffic in the street.
After her stroll she planned to find the nearest Fire bending school and join a lesson. Humming a tune to herself, she turned the corner and yelped as a beared cat scrambled through her legs, accidentally clawing her ankle as it lunged at something and she stumbled and tripped, trying to get away, and crashed face first into someone's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Kyrian was smiling and looking around when he flt something stir around in his pocekt. he dug his hand down in it and pulled out a little armadillo girdled lizard. " Flik, i thought you were at home?" He said shaking his head. Suddenly the little lizard shrieked and ran back into Kyrian's pocket.

Before he could even ask, Kyrian felt a shove from behind him. He didnt fall but he did take a few steps to re balance himself. Kyrian turned around to see a woman. Did she trip? He just smiled and rubbed the back of his head, " Whoops be carefull there."

" Are you alright Miss?" He asked nicely, it was a polite thing to do to make sure she was alright just the same, he was a fairly sturdy man so it was possible she might have hurt herself. The tiny Lizard peeked its head out from Kyrian's pocket to see the girl.

Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Zahara rubbed her forehead as she began to turn a deep shade of red. She looked up at the man offering her hand and jumped up.
"Are you alright miss?" He asked. He looked nice andd his voice was nice to which made her more embarresed at her current predicament. Immediately, she stood up and began apologizing profusely.
"I'm so sorry!" She brushed off her knees and palms. "Are you okay?" she asked then blushed again at her question. He seemed fine, standing there smiling politely. "I'm so sorry." She said again, her cheeks burning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Kyrian just laughed, " Oh im perfectly fine! Built like a rock, " He said as he tapped his chest armor, that was the thing, he figured her had hurt her instead! He smiled at her as she continued to apologize, " Don't worry no harm down to either of us, well serious harm anyways.." He said with a grin. he looked around, " Where are you going off to in such a hurry?" He asked all curious like.

Probably wasn't his buisness but this wasn't the most pleasant place in the city, and things can get a little rough in this area, as he had demonstrated.
Back to top Go down
darachma
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
darachma

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Zahara blushed as he laughed and reassured her that he was okay. She heard the dull thud of his fist on his chest armor and winced slightly at the responding throb in her forehead.
"Where are you going off to in such a hurry?" he asked, curiously. When he asked the question, she started playing with the end of her ponytail a nervous habit.
"Off to train." she replied with a curt answer, then felt rude and elaborated. "For firebending. I'm not very good at it." She blushed, embarassed by her confession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expect the Unexpected || Darachama   Expect the Unexpected || Darachama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expect the Unexpected || Darachama
Page 1 of 1