Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_voting_barAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_vote_lcapAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_voting_barAn Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Unexpected Reunion [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

An Unexpected Reunion [closed] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Yami, a 16 year old orphan girl who ran away from her village, wanders around Nippon, looking for somebody to train her because she feels like she has a long way to go in the way of close combat. Her skills with a bow were amazing, but both knives and bending were not her strong suits. In the Shinshu Field in eastern Nippon, She wanders up to Onigiri-Sensei's Dojo, her clothes tattered but with an unfailing determination showing on her face. She hesitated at the door, unsure of what she was going to say, then rapped gently on it with her knuckles. A man who looked to be about the age of 40 opened the door. He first glanced over Yami, only seeing the tattered clothing. When his eyes fell on her face, he saw an unwavering determination in her bright blue eyes. "I suppose you are here to train?" He asked her. "Yes, Sensei. I come wanting to learn close combat skills and fire bending!" She answered abruptly. The sensei agreed, and soon Yami's training was under way.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Tsumi Buredo, the 7-tails Jinchuuriki, strolled through the capital city, away from his bi-monthy “Check-up”. It was nice to be noticed every one in awhile, but he always felt like a ghost when he was there. Half of the people there didn't even know his NAME, let alone care about his well-being. Every two months, Tsumi got the same grim reminder, that he rated just below BEASTS with these people. All they cared about was the monster inside him.

“How's the 7-tail?”
“Have you contacted the 7-tail?”
“Have you felt any disturbances from the 7-tail?”
“Has the 7-tail given you any trouble?”

It didn't do much for his self-esteem.

Tsumi always managed to smile, however. He was a very smiley person- almost childishly so. In fact, he was very much a child at heart, always smiling, even when he was sad. His childish, larger-than-life grin fit well on his face, complimenting his other features, such as his white hair, and accenting the grey streaks. His steely, dichromatic eyes peering through his unruly mane of hair. His “normal eye” was a subtle grey, while the other was a complete negative image, the whites of the eye having turned black, while the iris turned white. As for clothing, Tsumi wore his metal vest, metal gloves, and stretchable pants, which were custom-made, to easily cope with sudden movement. His pants were made up of three layers: On the outside, overlapping metal plates, which offered decent defense, while not hindering movement. Next, in the middle, was generic chain mail, which further boosts his defense, while augmenting mobility. On the inside, there is a layer of seal skin, which keeps Tsumi’s legs dry and comfortable at all times. On Tsumi’s chest was a birthmark, in the shape of a Z.

Tsumi's inner monologue was suddenly shattered, however, as a loud voice rang out.

LAST CALL FOR NIPPON!”

“Wait for meeee!” Tsumi yelled. “Nippon? Why?” Said Tsumi's alternate personality, Z. Z was the polar opposite of Tsumi- cold, calculating, and a trained killer. Also, very sarcastic. Tsumi could, at any given time, relenquish control of his body, and give it over to Z. Z's movements were, generally, much more refined than Tsumi's, and he had at least TWICE the combat prowess. In fact, the only thing that Tsumi could do better was climb. No one could out-climb Tsumi. “Yeah! Why not? There's a dojo there- maybe I could learn to fight better!” Tsumi said, internally. “Well, it's your body...” Z said, obviously opposed to the idea.

Soon enough, Tsumi was on the island of Nippon. There, he sought out the dojo of Onigiri-sensei. Sure enough, he soon found a dojo with the giant letters “ONIGIRI” displayed above it. “How conceitied.” Z said. Thankfully, no one else could hear him, or else Tsumi would be in big trouble.

Tsumi entered the dojo, approaching the sensei. “Onigiri-sensei! I'd like to train here, under you! Pleeaassseee?” he said. The sensei looked at him, and nearly tripped. “Y-you're the J-jinchuuriki! Here, j-just take my money! Take it all!” the man said, beginning to throw handfuls of copper coins at him. It was kind of painful. “Hey, hey, hey, heyheyheyheyhey! I don't want your money- I just want to train here! I promise!” Tsumi said.

The sound of metal pelting the wall abruptly stopped. “O-oh. Right. Very well, our next class will begin shortly. Come with me.” Onigiri-sensei said, collecting himself.

Soon enough, Tsumi was training next to a bow-wielding girl. He briefly wondered if he should say hi- it would at least be polite, right?

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 am

Yami was four months into her training, and was already the best in Onigiri's class. She first surprised sensei by showing off her expert archery skills. However, she severely lacked in skills with the two knives she carried and her fire bending. One of the knives is a Saxe knife, a long bladed knife that was made for use in close combat. The other knife is a throwing knife, perfectly balanced for excellent throws. These two and her bending were what she practiced the most, eventually becoming exceptional in all three areas. Most of the other's were older than she was and had been there longer, but she was a quick learner and excelled passed all of them.

Yami was ready to start her next class, hoping to get some bending practice in, when the door in the front room slid open. "Wait here for a moment while i go see who it is." Sensei told them, then rushed out of the room. Yami heard the sound of shouting and clinking metal, and then the Sensei led a young man into the room who was dressed in a metal vest, showing off his chest, which had an interesting mark that looked like a Z. Yami felt like she had seen him somewhere before, but couldn't remember where. She didn't know any cut guys with Z's on their chests.

Yami realized that she was staring at him and turned away, blushing. If there was one thing that got to her, it was cute guys. Like most girls, she just couldn't help herself. It was a natural impulse that happens in all females. She quickly cleared her mind and got ready for the class to start. "Alright class," Sensei called, "This is Tsumi. He will be training with all of you." 'Tsumi?' She thought. She remembered all too well the cousin she looked up to as a child. However, she let this thought pass. She knew that Tsumi could be a common name and that this one could just be some random guy. And yet...

Yami snapped out of her thought as she realized that Sensei was talking again. "We will be working in groups. Yami, I want to put you with Tsumi since you are both Fire benders. Show him how things work around here." "Yes sir!" She replied, a strange feeling rising up inside her. "Go to the east end of the training field." Sensei instructed. Yami walked out, Tsumi following close behind her. When they were out of earshot, Yami asked, "My name's Yami. You're Tsumi, right? I had a cousin named Tsumi, but I haven't seen him in almost ten years. What a coincidence you have the same name..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Tsumi was brought into the training room, and introduced. He began looking around the room, sizing up each classmate. They all looked fairly predicatably, save for one in particular, who appeared to be.... blushing? Someone was blushing at him. He could feel the blood rush to his face- he was blushing. There was only one thing to do at a time like this. He gave control of the body to Z.

Tsumi blinked once, his eye color changing instantly from it's normal grey, to a glowing, iridescent green. His blush faded instantly, replaced instead with an analytical glare. The blush that was coming to his face was squished instantly, by pure monotony. Z scanned the room, sizing up each and every student. He started on the nearest student. 5”9, 25-30, earthbender, favored his left leg, preferred projectile weapons. Likely a drunkard. The next one- Waterbender, male, insecure, 6 feet, right-handed, preferred spears. The list went about halfway through the room, before the sensei spoke again, interrupting his analysis.

“We will be working in groups. Yami, I want to put you with Tsumi since, you are both Firebenders. Show him how things work around here."

Well, that was forboding.
Tsumi, and the girl named Yami, proceeded outside, to the eastern portion of the training ground. Once they were out of earshot, the girl spoke. “My name's Yami. You're Tsumi, right? I had a cousin named Tsumi, but I haven't seen him in almost ten years. What a coincidence, that you have the same name..." she said.

“Yami.... the n-name's f-familiar.” Tsumi said, his natural inability to do anything around women kicking in. The name seemed so very familiar, as if it tied to someone he should know, but didn't. Alas, as most children don't, Tsumi had very little memory of when he was six years old (about the time that Yami left the village).

“A-anyway! We should p-probably get to t-training.” Tsumi said. Looking over, toward the wall of the dojo, he could see a barrel full of practice weapons. He strolled over to them, and took out two practice swords, putting his own two swords, The Stained Soul, and The Dreambreaker, on the ground. Beside the practice swords, he glimpsed a barrel with a wooden bow (which Yami wouldn't need, unless she intended to hit him with her bow), and wooden, flat-tipped arrows, with packets of red paint on the end, which exploded on contact, leaving a red mark where the arrow hit.

After Yami had retrieved whatever weapons she had chosen to use, Tsumi would take a combat stance. “I'm not very good at words... but don't underestimate me, when it comes to combat!” Tsumi said, becoming his usual self. He was strangely comfortable around this girl- perhaps they HAD met somewhere. Only time would tell.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Yami collected a dozen practice arrows, but chose to stick with her regular bow. She also grabbed a foam tipped throwing knife and dagger, hoping to practice with them as well. She grabbed her bow, leaving her normal arrows behind. The two of them walked out of the building, Yami leading the way since she knew the area better. "Sensei always has us practice outside if we are in small groups so there is enough room for everybody to move around when sparring." She told Tsumi, walking across the field, towards the east end.

When they finally reached their destination, Yami stopped, then gestured for Tsumi to walk some distance away and take a fighting stance. Yami first planned to analyze his skill level, which she had no doubt was very high. She could sense power in him, as if he had a powerful...THING living inside of him. Yami took a fighting stance as well, holding her two knives out in front of her, a steady guard up and her feet in a position where she felt comfortably balanced. She then said, "Alright, lets start with some basic sparring. I will see where your skill level is at, and go from there!Now....BEGIN! She called, and prepared herself for the first move.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 am

~Sparring Theme~

Yami indicated that their spar had begun, and Tsumi instantly began strafing, keeping a sharp eye on where she was aiming. Along with that, he held out his left hand in front of him, swirling the air currents around it, effectively shielding himself from projectiles. He moved the air in a sort of an obtuse cone. The point of the cone was directly in front of his face, and the rest of the air provided amazing coverage. He grasped his left forearm with his right hand, feeding juice through it. Along with that, he shot his trademark dark purple flame out of the middle of the cone, which swirled a little, but, for the most part, stayed straight. Of course, it was not too intense of a flame- it was only a spar, after all.

Out of the corner of his eye, Tsumi saw what appeared to be a man peeking over the Dojo's wall. He disregarded it- the man probably had his reasons. Maybe he had lost one of his belongings here, or something. However, there were more pressing matters at hand, such as the girl in front of him, who he may or may not have met before. He intended to find out; directly or indirectly.

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:09 am

Yami instantly snapped into action. All of her movements became fluid, as if she weren't thinking and that it was all just her natural instinct. She noticed the purple flame tornado, and with incredible speed and agility, ran in a large arc around Tsumi, not even standing still as she fired a succession of arrows at him. At one point, she stumbled while drawing back an arrow and ended up shooting a guy looking over the wall in the face. Red paint splattered all over his face. Yami just laughed inwardly, thinking that this guy deserved it for spying on them.

All at once, everything changed. The man who had been shot leaped over the wall, drawing a long sword. Looking around, Yami could see other men dressed similarly coming out of hiding places all over: bushes, trees, and a whole lot more were coming over the wall. Yami couldn't tell who their target was, though, because they just made a large circle around her and Tsumi. Yami shot a few arrows, but all that did was splatter paint on them. She moved closer to Tsumi, hoping that they would be stronger in numbers as the circle closed in.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Yami began firing arrows, matching Tsumi's strafe with her own. As practice arrows, they were no match for Tsumi's multi-elemental defense. Some were deflected by the air shield, others caught by the fire, but none made it through to Tsumi. However, one of her arrows went wide, hitting the man that was peeking over the wall. He appeared to be angry, and prepared. Vaulting over the wall, the man drew a longsword, as others that looked to be of his same caliber began emerging from bushes, trees, and all sorts of other hiding places. They all emerged with grins on their faces- though, they weren't friendly grins. No, they were more the kind of “Let's-see-what-color-your-insides-are” grins, that storybook villains wear.

“Ok, now the danger is REAL. Give me the body!” Z said. “No, I want a chance to fight something for real! If I get to where I'm in trouble, I'll give you the body. Getting out of a tight spot shouldn't be any trouble for a trained killer, right?” Tsumi said, internally. Z grumbled, but gave in, allowing Tsumi to keep control, without complaint.

Tsumi made a mad dash for his real weapons, which he had set down next to the barrels of practice practice weapons. He was nimble enough to dodge around most of the men, and even scorch one of their faces, but just as he was about to grab his weapons, he received a black bag over his head, which was accompanied by rope on his wrists. He could hear them speaking, and their words made the situation even worse.

“Oi, take 'em back to the hideout. We'll figger' out 'ow to deal wif' 'em there.”

Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Yami ran towards Tsumi, seeing the men who were trying to get to him. Sadly, her arm was grabbed and twisted in a painful position, then a bag thrown over her head and her hands ties behind her back. She fell to her knees as a man shoved her to the ground. “Oi, take 'em back to the hideout. We'll figger' out 'ow to deal wif' 'em there.” She heard, and kept struggling. A different voice said, "Knock dis 'un down, she's a bit feisty". Yami felt a searing pain in her head, and then lost consciousness.

While unconscious, Yami and Tsumi where thrown into the back of a cart and taken away to this hideout that was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Tsumi came to, several hours later, the black bag still over his head. He was sitting in an iron chair, restrained with iron cuffs. He could hear shallow breathing nearby- presumably, Yami's. He had no idea if she was awake or not, but there was no time to waste.

An instant later, he could hear the loud grinding of a rusty door opening, and the breathing of two of the men. The room was rather cold- they must have been underground. Not much time to calculate, however, as the warm, pungent breath of one of the bandits could be felt behind him. “Oi.
Who are ye?”
The man said. Tsumi's first decision was intimidation tactics. Of course, he was not a very intimidating person by himself, so he gave the body over to Z. For, you see, when Z had control of the body, his voice was substantially deeper than Tsumi's.

Z spoke aloud, through Tsumi's mouth, in his incredibly low voice. “Tsumi Buredo, 7-tail Jinchuuriki. Know what that means? That means your lives were forfeit, the minute that door closed behind you. If I were you- He exhaled fire, burning the sack over his head right off. -I would be afraid. VERY afraid. Now, your options have narrowed down to a perfect split: Undo these restraints, and die quickly, or waste time until I escape, and watch your friend burn, followed by being slowly consumed by flames, from the feet up, whilst choking, unable to scream.”

He finished elegantly, glaring at the front man, never breaking eye contact. Z's eyes were cold- they betrayed nothing of his true intentions, instead only letting on his killing intent. He had every intention of backing up what he had said. For effect, he inhaled, and exhaled fire onto his iron cuffs. When he ran out of breath, he blew smoke into the man's face.

“Yami, you awake yet?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion [closed]   An Unexpected Reunion [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion [closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next