Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Leo looked at ayame and noticed that she didn't like drago, "i'm sorry he does that since i used to tease him when he was with his girlfriend, before he dated her." he gave a small laugh, "i guess he gave me a bit of my own medicine. he will be watching you from the shadows." he gave a sigh, " i'll be in my room if you need me, you should get something to eat...you didn't eat for two days." he said giving a small smile. he took his tray of food and went to his room writing a letter to try helping ayame...
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:23 am

Ayame smiled at him, and then she was alone again. Alone but for the pinned eyes of Drago on her that lurked somewhere around int he shadows... She could remember, she used to do that a lot at the past. She realised, she had days to bend. But for some reason, she felt unwilling to...

She sat on a chiar, and started munching her food slowly. Deadly silence was interrupted by the sound of biting and chewing. It was delicious. She was done asap, and she felt a little, too much shy to get another plate. So she placed it in the sink, and walked out of the kitchen. Maybe it was time to explore a bit around the house. She walked to the long corridors of the house, opening slowly every door she found unlocked. They creaked a bit, and the rooms were full of light that seemed to come from nowherre in particular and the same time from everywhere...

But no one was in there. She wondered if Leo lived here all alone. But such a handsome man should have a family already... She thought blushing for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 am

Drago walked out of one of the shadows and walked up to ayame, "poor leo...every time i come here the more i relize he is more alone." he leaned on one of the walls, "he stayed away from having a family because he's afraid they might get targeted by head hunters or paid murders," he said as if he read ayame's mind...however he knew what she was thinking since it crossed his mind numerous times.
Leo was half way finished from his letter when he banged the table, "DRAGO! GO BACK TO WORK!"
Drago laughed a bit, "so much for strong hearing, hothead," he whispered.
"i heard that!" leo answered
drago went back to the shadows and continued doing his "job".
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 am

((bump!!))
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Ayame, still stunned when she heard Drago's voice all of a sudden, and he spoke as if he knew what she was thinking, she hoped up when she heard Leo yelling. "we are all mad in here.." She thought and sighned. She took a deep calming breath, and walked to Leo's room bunging the door slightly, before walking inside wildly.

One would think she was back, Ayame the dark murderer was back! But no... She was simply so desperate all of a sudden as she realised she was stuck!
-What now huh? She asked sobbing. Okay, I understand you're helping me, you even put in charge that "boy" she called the word underestimatingly. To take care I will be fine, but what is it gonna be like then Leo? They're gonna hunt me all their lifes! That's how it goes if you break such promises. I had sworn to them!!! I remember!! They're gonna kill us Leo!!! All of us!!! She said nodding to Drago.
And They won't stop till they do, no matter what you do or how best you fight them, there will be simply more!!! She screamed in agony this time.

It seemed as if Ayame had tottally lost common sense and balance for that day...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:32 pm

Leo looked at the letter and burned it, "alright then ayame, i'll fight everyone who tries harming you... and i never broke a promise never ever ever, and I won't start now."
drago fell from the roof next to leo, "ouch...stealth is very hard," he said as he rubbed his head from the fall.
"Drago...you know if you don't stop this craziness you will soon looses your ranking in the light state." leo siad jokingly
drago laughed, "i'm in the 14'th ranking now Leo and i won't stop, till i'm number one."
leo sighed, and walked up to ayame and hugged her, "i won't break my promise."
drago sighed, " you just ignored me fully"
Leo glared at drago, "you know there are time to joke around and times to be serious!"
drago sighed and left.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:16 am

Ayame closed her eyes, and hugged him back, tears rolling down her cheeeks. That was brave of him. It was brave of him to stand there for her. But he wouldn't understand, Ayame realised.. He wouldn't never understand in what danger he was putting himself to.

She tried to smile him, and chuckled a bit with Drago's words.
-Alright then, and I promise to stop myself in any way, if I get the way I was! She said thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 Leo_te10
Drago “Black” Phoenix

You cut me, I'll cut back.
You cut my friends, I won't hold back.”

----------------------------------------------------
Drago laughed, "alright..." he suddenly stopped when a shuriken nearly hit his face he dodged the attack and fired a flame at the direction it came from sending a man to the wall. drago slowly walked to the man and looked at him, "who are you? and who are you working for," the man was scared, and replied stuttering, "i-i'm...a h-head hunter and...." drago hit him in the back of the head and knocked him out, "what should i do with him?" he asked leo.
Leo relplied, " just tie him up...he was aiming for you not ayame."
drago sighed, "this damned curse amrk how long do i have to keep up with people hunting me like i'm some kind of monster..."
Leo smiled, "thank goodness it wasn't rose-"
drago looked at leo, "who's she?"
Leo's lied,"no one important"
drago sighed as he tied the man with rope he got from the basement.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:38 am

(may your post)
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Ayame blinked for in a second and less, it all happened so fast!!!
Before she could tell, a man was on the ground and Drago was tiying him up. A memory came at her mind... the knowing that she wasn't always like that... When she used her skills well enough, she could trace the movement, thesound,the littlest detail... She was moving fast like a wild animal and determingly... while now, she just cried out an exclaim and moved some steps behind...
-Your mark curse? She wondered aloud to Drago...
Her other question would be who was that Rose, for she had understood Leo knew her well, and she didn't like that tingle of jealously that she felt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next