Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 am

drago looked annoyed, "who is she?" he repeated
Leo sighed, "do i have to tell you?"
Dragon nodded
"alright, she's the daughter of my friend, who died five years ago." he said, "she's the same age of you."
he walked up to ayame and whispered, "you looked a bit jeolose over there," then he said in a normal voice, "yes i have a curse mark...but it isn't something special...it's just a mark that appears when i fight... and spreads when i get angry. it doesn't give me extra power or anything like that. so ayame..." drago said giving a grin, and whispering "do you like-"
Drago was hit in the back of his head by Leo, " i heard that" he said dragging Drago's nearly unconcois body out of the room, "go back to your work..." he said.
Drago slowly stood up and walked away...
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 am

-Alright then... Ayame mumbled as she wondered why was it so important after all to be a reason for head hunters to chase after him... 'Guess I'll never know all about this boy' she thought about mysterious Drago.
After that, he was about to say "So, do you like-" but Leo cut him off before Ayame could even glare at him she blushed and glanced nervously at Leo before turning to look away.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 am

Leo sighed, " i regret ever teasing him," he said. he looked at ayame's red face, "do you need anything? for example tying that boy to a chair and tossing him down a cliff-wait i already tried that he somehow escaped." he said joking around trying to remove the stress that was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

-No, I'm fine thanks. She said grinning.
A thought suddenly struck her.
-Hey, so I was a rebel... Before... Before I lost it.... I think I was fighting for one purpose... To bring the Vermilion Kingdom down, or at least the royals that rule the Dark Nation, and free it, so it could be whole again. How... She picked her words cautiously and starred Leo in the eyes. How were you so sure you are in the right side? What do you know of this Kingdom's pressure upon the Dark Nation?
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:52 am

Leo looked at ayame, " i'm not going to deny that the vermillion empire has been pressuring the other colonies for a while, however...i have a feeling that something bad is going to happen and if the whole vermillion empire including the colonies don't untie soon...someone will try to destroy the empire. If you don't know the dark nation would've been destroyed by another nation if it weren't a part of the vermillion empire, believe me."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Ayame looked at Leo thoughtfully. The truth was she didn't know these things. Nobody ever told her anything like this, she believed the Vermillion Empire was somekind of ruthless, bloody rulers. That silenced everyone who tried to break free. They had told her so... They, who told her brother to kill...They, who trained her as of the best benders...They, who taught her how to kill...
That flashback didn't bring nice memories to Ayame. A young woman at the age of 20 shouldn't have the memories a long-lived assassin had... She shook her head to shove them away, and turned to Leo.
-Someone? Like...who exactly? She asked picturing that wild man who was skimming on the waves, the sly look on his face. Her brother... the one she never met, yet in her dream, she was certain that she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:58 pm

leo shook his head, "i don't know who...but they will appear." leo noticed that people started to revolt out of fear of what everyone know is going to happen if the avatar doesn't appear soon, the taking over or even the destruction of the entire world. "look ayame, there are rumors of a group that have been organized to take over the world. even though it's just a rumor...i have a feeling it's much more than that."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:38 am

-Do...Do they have a name? That group you said? asked Ayame picturing all the gangs she knew.
She felt a shiver, a slight cool breeze, as if someone had changed the air in the room. She decided to ignore the feeling certain it was hre idea.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 am

"there are many names...but i don't know which one is the real one." leo said sighing, "anyways how much of your memory has come back?"
leo looked out the window and took a breath, "what is this world we live in?" he mumbled to him self.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:35 pm

(pop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next