Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_vote_lcapShadows in the dark, twists of luck I_voting_barShadows in the dark, twists of luck I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck Empty
PostSubject: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Ayame, was standing on a corner, in the dark of night. It was cold, and mist covered almost everything, but she was standing there, hidden by her dark bending power to human eyes...

She was observing the street, as if she waited for somone to show up. In fact, she might be doing exactly that, but you couldn't possibly know what her mind was up to. Her fists tight, her body ready to react, her eyes looking around, alsmost getting out of her head. Her breath was slow, and silent.

A black pugmy cat growling, suddenly broke the deathly silence. She turned to see, but none was coming. She had spread darkness for meters around her, to understand once someone gets close.

She was fully armored, and her fingers softly passed across her hidden blades under her long black sleeves. What a delight, to be given a mission again. Ayame, wasn't an official assassin yet. She was just paid from anyone that offered the most, to do the dirty stuff they couldn't mix with.

She smirked sensing another presence around her. She already imagined the blood of her victim on her skinny white hands. She would do this carefully and slowly if she wanted to succeed. And she was informed, it was just a citizen. Nothing more, defensless...weak... a nothing comparing to her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 pm

A black dressed 15 year old walked in the streets, his blue eyes nearly can glow in the dark. He was looking for a black lightning style user for a while, and when he got a message from a mysterious looking he couldn't help but to find him...what he didn't know this was all a trap made to get rid of him. he was walking in the streets when he noticed something funny with the shadows, it wasn't normal. he kept walking, looking around for anything that could have made those weird shadows.
The wind Blew causing him to shiver a bit. he created a small flame in his hands, but the shadows remained the same...he drew both of his blades in each hand and kept walking, "when are you going to come out?" he said smiling, "Hiding is a girl's thing, show your self!"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Ayame smirked when she heard a young boy's voice. So weak and easy target she thought at once.
"when are you going to come out?" he said "Hiding is a girl's thing, show your self!"

She moved quickly ,like a shadow, climbing up the building that hid her. She was now staniding on the top of it, unseen, and ready to attack. She jumped down in front of him in a spectacular landing. As she expected by the voice, it was a young boy between 15-16.

- And what do you think of girls? Defensless? Weak? Stupid? she hissed at him, slowly walking towards him. Ayame, had her knife blades ready, and her sword was on hand in less than a single move.

-Didn't your mother told you, not to go out late at night? She said laughing coldly.

She looked down on him, by the first moment, but that was besides her character. She thought she could take him down easily, but the boy didn't seem frightenent, nor defensless. She made a grimace of anger as she knew, she had wrong info about him. She hardened the darkness around him, so that he couldn't move fastly. She wanted it to last long, and be enjoying.

The boy, couldn't see the shadowed figure in front of it clearly yet, but as the moon shine bright behind her, he could detect the bodybuilt of a young woman. A soft wind, blew Ayame's hair back and made them both shiver.

The way this boy had spoken to her though, had troubled her. Surely, there was a plan behind that, to faith him become her victim without knowing, but he seemed to know more than she wanted him to know about her, and he seemed to be there for a reason, as if searching for her. Curiosity filled her mind, but she was sure everything would end soon...
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Drago opened a book, "Ayame Tasiji, Dark and fire bender, bounty worth 1350 gold pieces," he looked at the girl, "I guess you fit that description don't you," he said with a smile, "don't you know who i am, young criminal...Drago the Black Pheonix...," there was a short pause,"I can't understand you criminals...taking more than you can bite" he gave a evil smile, " i guess who ever sent you didn't give the correct information about me, did he?"
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:52 pm

I creaked my teeth and tighten my firm fists. I knew wasn't existing for the normal people, I was more like a myth, kind of a dark spirit. Sometimes, we can't believe what is standing right in front of us. They couldn't think of a girl in a mans society, being a dark assassin. That was the damn readon, I wasn't yet accepted in their group.

But I would proove what I was worth for. I was determined, by the moment I heard the boy's words, to rip his soul with my sword. I wanted to scare away the ones that dared to bount me. He wasn't gonna get what he wanted anyways.

I moved, like a shadow, before he understand me, I'm stepping behind him. I move my palm, and my knife comes out, I turn around, quickly attempting to stb him on the back of his waste. He's gonna loose much blood, and I'll have the time needed to get the information I want out of him.

I kick him backwards, and rush to place the cutting edge of my knife, on his neck, threatening him. I harden the darkness around him even more, creating hard-breaking bounts.

-You, filthy bounty hunters. You think you'll ever get me? I smirk. Over my dead body, I add, certain that's impossible to happen.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm

he turned around blocking the attack from behind with him own blade, "Hmm, i never said that i was going to hurt you..." he said smiling. he then felt it harder to move and noticed the shadows created some sort of bound not allowing him to move, freely. he closed his eyes as electricity moved around him, "lightning web, he said as electricity fired out of hand breaking the shadow bonds. he smiled, "like i said i didn't come to hunt you...in fact i never saw you..." he glared at her, "you shouldn't mess with me," he turned around and started walking away, keeping his guard up. "its for your own saftey."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm

OCC: oups,{ I }thingy before... anyways...

Anger flashed into Ayame's eyes. If something made her more furious than losing, that was someone avoiding or ignoring her. She rushed behind him, ignoring the childish "threats" he had said.
-Then, why did you came here? To scare me off? To warn me? Who are you really? I she said speaking normally, and kinda nervously for the first time. His presence, had worrie her. He easily avoided her attacks. He wasn't like any other she fought with.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

he aimed tow of his fingers and fired a bolt of lightning two inches away from here head, "if i wanted to kill you, that's what all i needed to do." he heard a faint sound of metal clinging, he ran towards her and in  a blur ran next to her, "soldiers are coming get out, and continued walking to where where the soldiers' armor's sound was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 am

I narrowed my eyes, I was short breath, for I was surprised when he struck a lighting nearby me. Did he even acknoweledged with you he was messing with?

That 15 years old young boy, appeared out of nowhere, just to scare me off about being a bounty hunter, and me a bount one? And then, to show off his little lighting tricks? I kept my-self from reacting and redirecting the lighting. I could if I wanted. I could make him shiver and scream. But I didn't.

He said soldiers were coming. Indeed, I was feeling a small group enter my shadows, I decided to weaken them, so the soldiers wouldn't understand a dark-bender was there. I hid my self with darkness and rushed to the house's roofs around us. I hid, and waited, watching carefully that boy. I could take them all down if I wished. But I wanted to learn more about him, and what he wanted from me. Would he betray me to them? I breathed deeply. Restoring my chi, I warmed my hands. I was ready to burn it all!!! If it need to.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Drago was wrong, they weren't soldiers instead they were heavily armed criminals. they looked around and found the bounty hunter and ran towards him unsheathing their weapons. he smiled as a black mark appeared on him face. he snapped his finger and electricity started building on his right arm, until it formed a claw of lightning.
The first person came at him with a dual blades, slashing at him. he dodged the attacks, "too slow," he said with a grin, "way too slow." and in an instant his lightning arm stabbed through the armorand into the person. the lightning burst into the criminal until the duration of the lightning claw ended. and all was left was a cooked person inside armor. the other s saw what happened to their comrade and ran for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the dark, twists of luck   Shadows in the dark, twists of luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the dark, twists of luck
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next