Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_vote_lcapTsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_voting_barTsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_vote_lcapTsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_voting_barTsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))   Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:05 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Tsukuru Yoshida (TAH-SOO-KO-ROO)
    Nickname(s)/Alias(es): Kuru (KO-ROO), Ruu (ROO) Yoshida
    Birthplace: Jang Hui Village, Vermilion Dragon Empire (Mainland)
    Current Residence: Itinerant, although he will reside in the Lower Ring, Ba Sing Se, Earth Kingdom after he accepts position as a jinchuuriki.
    Element: Fire initially, but he later gained earth upon unleashing his bijuu.
    Pets: None, although he has the tendency to attract animals of all varieties against his will.
    Weapons: A scythe a foot thick (more or less), baring the colors similar to his appearance: black and red on the handle.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 18th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: When he is not out slaughtering goons for couple coins, Tsukuru enjoys constructing homes for animals. While he is terrible at woodwork and metaltry, quite frankly, slapping pieces of blocks together and merely nailing what "feels" right, he finds himself working the craft out of guilt for the creatures that stumble upon him, and ends up finding a twisted sort of satisfaction with any outcome he provides, be it a terrible house for a fire-rooster or not.
    Quirks:

Tsukuru attracts animals inexplicably. No one knows why, but sporadic creatures have the tendency to merely appear in his sack, or make nest in the mess of his pure white hair. He finds it extremely aggravating, but should he reject the animal without first providing for them an appropriate home, guilt manages to seep through his rock-iron veins somehow.
      Tsukuru has amazing eyebrow control, best telling his emotions by the way his eyebrows are shaped.

Family:

Onao Peng; Uncle. (Earth bender)
      Hui Peng; Cousin. (Non-bender)
      Lei Kung Peng; Uncle. (Earth bender)
      Akira Peng ('nee Vai); Aunt. (Water bender)
      Li Jie Peng; Cousin. (Earth bender)
      Lok Peng; Cousin. (Earth/Water bender)
      Xia Peng; Cousin. (Water bender)
      Taichi Yoshida; Father. (Fire bender)
      Shizuku Yoshida ('nee Vai); Mother. (Water bender)
      Taizo Yoshida; Brother. (Fire bender)

Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Tsukuru has pure-white, surprisingly soft hair cropped oddly, flaring upwards in almost all directions. With the back barely touching his collar, his hair extends at least a few good inches above this scalp. (Unfortunately for you, the trick to his steep locks will probably never be revealed.) His feathered bangs falter just beyond his eyes, with strands loose and light, as he hair is for the most part.
    Eyes: His eyes are roughly average size, although possibly a little more squinted. As for the color of the eyes themselves, his left eye is green, and his right eye is red due to a mutation at birth.
    Height: 6'2"
    Clothes: Tsukuru wears only one set of clothing, under the consideration of how he doesn't find interest in switching up his attire on a daily basis. (He basically believes it's a waste.) So, unless he is forced to change, he dons a detailed, vibrant red, long-sleeved jacket that has two long tails hanging from its back. Beneath that is a collared black sleeveless button-up equipped with three red belts fastened an inch or so above his waste. Below, he wears a black hakama that compliment his steel-toed red boots quite nicely. As for any other accessories, he wears a pair of black gloves with red shells on their backs, with sporadic nicks and cracks proving they're worn from age.
    Skin: A little on the paler side, his skin is rather smooth. Scars from unanticipated attacks during his missions are few in numbers, although a prominent one is the faint line on Tsukuru's high cheekbone.
    Body Type: Tsukuru has an odd stature in that his shoulders are heavily broad -- not being aligned with his hips. Having blatantly muscular arms, the rest could be said in regards to his body; he is quite the chiseled kind of bloke, and while areas may not seem as so, the moment he flexes, his strength is undoubtedly seen.
    Image:

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: At first impression, Tsukuru appears to be a violent and fierce person, with confidence beyond comparison. However, his aggression is more of a front of sorts, as he's, in actuality, quite the shy and innocent kind of guy that becomes easily attached. Because of his shyness, he doesn't have the ability to properly articulate his thoughts into words, thus coming across as rigid and a bit of a delinquent. While it would be a lie to say Tsukuru isn't hostile when he's provoked (which is more often than he'd like to be, mind you), he's quite willingly to lend a helping hand to others that have shown to be an honest person. He can be brash, and sharp, but more than anything, he's clueless -- handling situations quite naively. When he doesn't know what to do, he resorts to his fists, but more than anything does he wants to merely make a friend that he can possessively claim and protect. All in all, though, he's essentially a comical idiot with perverted tendencies that, while academically gifted, comes across as an antagonist because of the intimidating demeanor he often wears.
    Personal Strengths:

Attentive
      His prowess
      His physical strength
      His loyalty
      His genuine heart

Personal Weaknesses:

Impulsive
      Easily annoyed
      His lack of people's skills
      His quick-to-fight habits
      His sharp tongue

Hamartia: He's too trusting. Commonly known to believe whatever someone tells him until something changes his mind, he has embedded in his thoughts that there is a genuine good in this world that can be found in even the most vile of benders. Growing up, he memorized the phrase, "Never judge a book by its cover," and has lived by it maybe a little too vigorously ever since.
    Personal Hero: None, currently.
    Dreams and Ambitions: While he's sure he has a dream, he's unable to think that he has a greater purpose out there. As of right now, he's really just wondering and is fairly satisfied with the journey alone.

Animals
      Women
      People
      Learning
      Construction

Dislikes:

Judgement
      Cruelty, unless deserved
      Irrationality, although he's quite irrational, himself
      Dishonest people
      People who take things for granted

Brief History:

When people turn at the sight of you, do you: A.) Turn at the sight of them. B.) Merely walk away. Or, C.) Look at them with a brightness that cannot be matched? If you were anything like Tsukuru Yoshida, well, he would always pick the latter.

Despite growing up with multiple birth mutations, such as his heterochromia and pure white hair, Tsukuru never gave anyone the cold shoulder. In fact, he yearned for friendship because of the harsh treatment he grew up with. Oftentimes referred to as a "devil child," or "demon boy," the stereotype couldn't have been more wrong as he only had a heart of gold. When other children would run away from his presence, maybe even cry to their mothers, he would run behind him offering to be the leader when it came to tag, or even count when they played hide-and-seek. He wanted nothing more than to join in on their fun, and while he would sometimes force child to play with him (aggressive, even at a young age), he ultimately meant well.

However, the mind can only take so much abuse. As the years progressed, rather than making an effort to associate with the other children and teens, Tsukuru kept to himself and merely watched until someone offered a hand (which they never did.) He no longer saw a use in forcing someone to partake in activities with him and they weren't genuinely happy in the process, so he slowly lapsed into a more silent demeanor, which was how he slowly became more feared. No longer smiling without a care in a world, as he became quiet, the only other emotion that was displayed was anger at its finest. Quite easily annoyed by the mistakes of others, he was suspended from school on numerous occasions after stirring up countless violence, and because of him having no real friends, he lost interest in attending altogether, despite being academically gifted.

Fighting, silence, yearning. That was the life he lived for the longest while. Not even his family wanted to associate with him due to the reputation he developed in the small village he resided in since birth. In fact, it wasn't until he was eighteen did he finally come out of his monotonous lifestyle, embarking on a solo journey to Vermilion City in search for a job to support himself after moving out of the hollow shell he called a home. While he always had spoken openly about his opinions, it was there did he no longer remain as silent as he was, partaking in numerous activities despite the attention he gained by his appearance. His unusual mannerisms were what actually found him a job as a mercenary.

Being caught in a brawl, defending an innocent man that was being mugged, Tsukuru took down five men without single drop of his own blood spilled. A passing general caught sight of his ability to efficiently fight, and after much one-sided convincing and pleas, while the fighter declined the general's permanent army offer, he accepted his first job as a mercenary. He has been traveling the world ever since crossing off marks on sporadic employer's lists, although making sure the victims rightfully deserved their punishment. Although, in the future, he'll receive an unexpected letter from his distant uncle requesting for him to fulfill a job that might just raise his eyebrow and help him gain a few companions in the process.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))   Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Approval bump, por favor~!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))   Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))   Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsukuru Yoshida [4-Tails Jinchuuriki] ((COMPLETED))
Page 1 of 1