Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_vote_lcapAsh Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_voting_barAsh Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_vote_lcapAsh Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_voting_barAsh Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki   Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 am

Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki 39151e8f-d8c1-408e-a535-5b79fe55143b_zpsc22b3900

~ ASHIYA RIN DARK ~

|BASICS|

Name: Ashiya Rin Dark - Tonoka || Ash Tonoka

Birthplace: Dark Nation Capital City

Current Residence: Dark Nation Capital City :: In the Home of Arlania, Kaige, Kariline and Asato. Nobles/Advisor to the current King

Element: Fire :: Lightning || In process of Learning Dark

Pets: Ash isn't allowed any Pets, Due to the fact that she likes to torture them crudely. However she enjoys whistling at the blue birds around the Mansion.

Weapons: Ash carries a specially made Katana that was forged by her "Adopted Uncle" Saichi Kaido( he isn't really a blood related Uncle, but he is considered family ); a very famous Black Smith an is known by many. Ash's blade is a lighter forged weapon, yet because it was formed from special slag free metal, it is flexible and less likely to break.

It's silver blade has a shiny blue sheer to it and is kept very sharp, being able to cut through flesh, bone, and wood. It isn't indestructible, and cannot cut through thick metal. Ashiya likes to bend lightning and fire around her blade to sear flesh. The sound against someone's skin is thrilling to her.

To her taste, Ash has her hilt covered by blue dyed leather, and matched with a black sheath with an engraved emblem of a blue striped cat with two tails.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: April 3rd

Blood type: A-

Hobbies: Staring at the Sky, Setting things on fire, Spilling Blood and Singing and Humming.

Quirks: Ashiya has a different type of pain tolerance. More like the pain isn't even there. The sting of a cut or snapping of bones would not bother her, and very rarely would she even notice that she is hurt. Her body is just cold and numb to her.

Family:

Nina Dark :: Mother :: || Dark & Fire Bender || - Nina was born into the Dark Royal Bloodline, being a cousin to Arashi and a wife to the late king Laurent, who was soon murdered by Saranade, a well known female Assassin. Distraught, Nina took her seat as a placeholder for the throne till the bloodline carried on.

Senri Tonoka :: Father :: || Dark & Fire Bender || - A martial artist with a expressive heart he met Nina while traveling through the Dark Nation Capital city. He was rather outgoing and talkative, completely opposite of Nina. He gave up travelling and gave his life to Nina, becoming the captain of the Royal guard.

Erabus Game :: Uncle :: - Ash never got the chance to meet her Uncle, as it was said he died. She never got the whole story of why, when or where. Erabus is Nina's brother.

Helios Game :: Cousin :: || Air and Water Bender, King || - Helios is Laurent's Nephew through Marriage to Nina. Erabus was his father, so his blood lineage is through marriage, not through blood. Helios is also Ash's cousin.

Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Ashiya has long silky black hair. It's thin and soft, easily carried by a slight breeze. It's Length reaches to about the back of her knees and most of the time she just keeps it down, finding it a hassle to mess with it. Like her Aura, Ash has jet black hair, but it glints a blue sheer off of the light.  

Eyes: Piercing blue color, they glow brightly, almost as if her eye color was trying to escape from her. Ash has her mother's eyes, very large and sincere, they have a sad look. But when she is angry or determined, they can cut through anyone's soul.

Height: 5'6"

Clothes: Her wardrobe changes from day to day usually. But Ash likes to wear silk Kimono's that are around they typical colors of Black, White, Blue, and Silver. Unlike original Kimono's, these are tight around her waist and flow out from there like a dress. Her sleeves are kept long and open up widely around her wrists.

Skin: Pale, like VERY Pale, like almost like Ash hasn't even seen the sun. It's Hereditary from her mother's side. Along with very pale skin, it is also like porcelain, not having any scars or blemishes, her cheeks barely have any color to them at all.

Body Type: Small and Petite. Ash is only five feet and six inches tall, she is also very skinny in her torso. Ashiya has somewhat defined feminine curves, but nothing to flashy or extravagant.

Image:

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Cold, that would be really the only word to describe this woman. She is silent, and does not express much. No fear, no Happiness. Just a stare, one that feels like it reaches into your soul. Feeding on the very source of your life. Ashiya has a strange bloodlust. Often using what and who she can get ahold of to see it. Most label her as a dangerous subject, afraid for thier own safety.

All day, she stares up at the sky. Rain and thunder storms seem to be her favorite. Ash is more like a prison within the Noble's home rather than a guest. She is rarely allowed to leave, as her personality is " different" as she withholds the Bijuu.

Personal Strengths:

- Martial Arts
      - Bending : Fire and Lightning
      - Jinchuuriki
      - Emotional Control
      - Pain Tolerance

Personal Weaknesses:

- Blood Lust
      - Conceited
      - Personal Contact
      - Immunity

Hamartia: The way Ash's body deals with pain, its dangerous because she doesn't know how hurt she really is.

Personal Hero: Her Father

Dreams and Ambitions: To be treated like a actual human being

- The Color Blue
      - Rain and Thunder
      - Music
      - Killing
      - Stories

Dislikes:

- People
      - Bright Lights
      - The Bijuu

Brief History:
      Pain, A dark Cold feeling. Her barefeet touched the floor and sent goosebumps up her skin. Her head thumped hard and her breath quickened as she stepped to the window. Opening them; she got a breeze of cool air and followed with a sigh of relief. The moon shone bright and the stars twinkled above her. Ash's hair stuck to her forehead from sweat and her eyes glistened as she stared up at the lights against the dark blue sky.

Another nightmare, each one worse than the first. Why did they torment her? Why? they were only images from her past. Memories she had spent so much time forgetting. So why did they come back to haunt her?

Remembering her past has always been a blur. She gathered memories she forced herself to forget, but they never truly left. Ashiya was once a beautiful happy little girl. Hair bouncing in tiny curls as she played among the throne room. Her mother sat at the high chair, as she played with a Doll at her feet. Laughing and giggling as her mother used Dark Bending to toy with her. Days like these, spent with her mother and father as a whole, were the only happy memories she possessed.

The rest, filled with horror.

On a dark night, when clouds covered the sky, and a fierce wind howled against the hills; Ash laid asleep in bed, cuddled with her favorite doll, in her own room. Her parents did the same, smiling as they held each other tight.
      Suddenly a shadow befell them, looking over their silent faces deep in their sleep. But just as fast as it came, the shadow left. However that didn't mean that it didn't leave anything behind.

Nina woke up screaming, her arm shot fire through her body. Only a tiny cut shown in her skin. The Queen was poisoned. Her eyes and mouth turned black as blood flowed to her skin, and her veins grew thicker, her skin paler. Ash could still see the look on her father's face as he realized that Nina was murdered. Just like her brother. Whoever it was, they were trying to finish off the bloodline and fast.

Quickly, Asato took Ashiya out of the palace, hiding her forever. He erased all knowledge of her, and his existence from the palace immediately. Burning the archives, sending their names into a dark flame. Residing from his post as a royal guard, they took up a shop in town. A simple pottery shop, where he struggled to make ends meat.

As a child she yearned and almost demanded attention. However her father was too busy, and rather depressed to care for the girl. she became hostile and violent. In scary patterns. Watching blood being spilled over the floor. Murdering, just as her mother was.

Her father cursed her, saying she was unstable. He almost disregard her as his daughter, but for respect for Nina he continued to try his hardest. Ashiya began to grow and the older she got, the colder her feelings gotten. Her father secluded her, locking her up in her room. Watching as the days went by.

One day, her father received a letter. One that set a fire to his heart. It panicked him, and he had to sit down to catch his breath. they knew. They knew that she was the last of the bloodline. But what did they want with her?

Ashiya glanced back up at the moon. Being summoned to a nobles home had her on edge, and she needed to find relief.

Last edited by Mommy Lindsey :D on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki   Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki   Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki   Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Tonoka || 2 - Tails Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 1