Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapLei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_voting_barLei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcapLei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_voting_barLei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]   Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:08 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Lei Kung Peng (LAY-KUHNG)
    Birthplace: Town of Dara, Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: Palace of the Earth King, Upper Ring, Ba Sing Se
    Element: Earth
    Pets: While Lei Kung has received multiple pets due to him being the new Earth King, adding onto the ones that were given to him after Onao's stepping down, he's quite fond of one particular creature. He greatly admires a riding wolf he received as a welcoming gift from Northern Water Tribe named Shiroko.
    Weapons: While his physical prowess is quite top-notch, Lei Kung does not only depend on his own abilities, which includes bending and martial arts. He enjoys pulling out a polished buster sword that's as tall as him from time to time. It works quite as an intimidation factor.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 30th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Journeying to different nations, becoming stronger, avoiding his royal assistant, avoiding his wife, and overall straying from the palace when much work needs to be done.
    Quirk:

Procrastination is the definition of Lei Kung, especially with his ADHD. He'd much rather sneak out of the palace and disguise himself as one of the commoners in order to merely avoid signing papers and announcing royal decree's all afternoon. He believes when life gets monotonous and dreary, a little adventure is in order.
      Always yearning for a life of action, being apart of a royal family isn't necessarily what he signed up for, although he continues to do the task for the sake of the family name. The fact that he's quite easily disinterested in trivial gatherings doesn't help his love of voyages, but he's always quick to come back when threatened by his beloved queen.
      Lei Kung is skilled in the art of parkour. Ever since he was a child, he was climbing whatever he possibly could, developing great strength as he continued this activity throughout the years. He's quite the exceptional climber, moving both swiftly and lithely, even for a man of his age.

Family:
    Onao Peng; Brother. (Earth bender)
    Hui Peng; Nephew. (Non-bender)
    Akira Peng; Wife. (Water bender)
    Li Jie Peng; First son. (Earth bender)
    Lok Peng; Second son. (Earth bender)
    Xia Peng; First daughter. (Water bender)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Choppy and layered in an upward spike, his hair is a dark brown that's nearly close to black. Unlike his brother, Lei Kung rarely ever wears the royal crown, believing it's either unnecessary for what he's doing at the moment, unflattering for his average, everyday hairstyle, or too glamorous altogether. Needless to say, he's hardly ever seen with the item worn on his head.
    Eyes: Lei Kung has vibrant, light green eyes that contain emerald flicks. His eyes being neither too small, or too large, they're fairly the average size for males his day and age. His orbs are often seen with a playful, child-like glint.
    Height: 6'2"
    Clothes: Fond of loose and comfortable clothing, while Lei Kung wears the traditional Earth King attire, he spruces it up a bit by adding his own, rusty flare. Wearing a green scarf that could double as a cape due to its extensive length, beneath that accessory is a long-sleeved, burnt yellow tunic that has its sleeves always rolled up. Preferring to wear darker colors on a daily basis, it's rare for his attires to be vibrant. In addition to his tunic and scarf is a soft, faded green blazer, and dark brown breeches that are tucked into thick, brown leathered boots.
    Skin: Lei Kung's skin is rough and tanned due to extensive time outdoors. Unlike majority of the nobles in his kingdom, he prefers to be outside of the palace as much as possible, therefore keeping a consistent dark tone that's rough with callouses and tarnished by parkour.
    Body Type: Lei Kung is built bulky and thick. A very muscular man due to the activities he partakes in that should be far beneath his years, he's blatantly stout and broad. With a chiseled chin and firm abdomen, he undoubtedly keeps himself fit, with his features quite defined.
    Image: None, at the moment.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Unlike his brother, Lei Kung is a very lively hearted soul. Loud and feisty, he's undoubtedly a character with a strong outgoing and likable persona. In comparison to majority of the kings before him, Lei Kung is very child-like, and it's an attribute that is often said to be his downfall.

However, it's a characteristic the kingdom has embraced wholly, especially due to the fact it's a condition he is simply unable to seem to rid himself of, along with his Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Practically bouncing off the walls within the palace, and off the trees outside of the kingdom, or even the roofs of commoner's housing in his village, while he's thirty-five, he has the heart of his children. His wife even classifies him as her own child.

Although, when matters are in dire need of seriousness, he knows when to pull himself back and regain self-control. Disciplined and willful, he's overall fit to be a ruler, no matter his jovial tendencies. In short, he wants to glorify the kingdom that was passed down to him, and will do his utmost be to do so at the end of the day.
    Personal Strengths:

+ Endurance
      + Superb Physicality
      + Determination
      + Leadership
      + Exceptional Powress

Personal Weaknesses:

- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
      - Procrastination
      - Lack of responsibility at times
      - Impulsive / Acts with Instincts
      - Too Child-like

Hamartia: Lei Kung's fatal flaw is his inability to keep focus on one particular subject for a long time due to his ADHD. Rather than signing papers or completing a meeting, he'll more than likely pause half-way through and create some sort of elaborate game whilst in office, or ditch his plans altogether and go outside of the city to simply run.
    Personal Hero: His wife, Akira Peng.
    Dreams and Ambitions: While he dreams of traveling the world, and undergoing more adventures than one could count, Lei Kung's greatest ambition is to merely live up to the Peng name, and be worthy of being apart of the royal family, even though he doesn't necessarily show it all the time.

Adventure
      Akira (His wife, y'all.)
      Competition
      Exercise
      Parkour

Dislikes:

Being confided
      His royal assistant
      Political debates
      Libraries
      Seriousness

Brief History:

Lei Kung was born on a chilled day in the fall to Yann and Di Peng, four years after his brother, Onao. His parents were refugees from Ba Sing Se, in the town at the foot of Dara’s Library. The town has been a place of intertwining cultures and people because it is so close to the library where many people flock to for knowledge. Lei Kung graced with the opportunity to meet and befriend different people from around the world because of this, which is how his thirst for adventure and discovery sparked. Wholly interested and engulfed with the notion of traveled, he received many offers to embark of journeys and visitations. However, due to him still being a young child, his family always had voted against such ideas.

When Lei Kung was five years old and at the annual festival where Dara makes a presentation at the village, the spirit noticed his brother. While Lei Kung, himself, wasn't sure what the commotion was about, always seeing his older brother as someone more frail and weak, after the festivities, a man was sent from the library who convinced Lei Kung's parents to let his brother study at the library. Without his brother Onao around to scold him for his carelessness or impulsiveness while his parents were off working with the other villagers, Lei Kung became more active physically than ever before. He had no one to hold him back, and soon enough, he become skilled in the art of parkour.

It was a life of freedom that Lei Kung was accustomed to living for the next eight years - caring for himself and no one else besides his lonesome. He had no restrictions; no rules, which could be the development of his child-like behavior today. While he couldn't merely run off to venture into the different regions, he could lithely dash beneath the canopy of trees until nightfall, which was sufficient for a thirteen-year-old. However, the world he was pleased with came to an abrupt change the moment his brother Onao bared surprising news upon his family regarding their heritage. After believing the idea to be preposterous initially, his family eventually packed their bags and moved back into Ba Sing Se in order to give his elder brother the opportunity to become king.

It was undoubtedly a shocking experience to Lei Kung. First, he moved away from what he was accustomed to then. Then, he discovered his brother was in actuality an heir to the throne? While there was a blatant pang of jealous within his heart, he knew his brother would have ruled the kingdom quite nicely, recalling how disciplined and collected he was as a child. He also thought of all the special treatment and perks that came when being related to such a man of high ranking, and became instantly hooked within the idea. Not only would he be graced with the luxury of residing in the Earth Kingdom Palace, but also have the opportunity he had been waiting for once his brother was crowned when he was eighteen - adventure abroad.

That was exactly what Lei Kung did, travelling the world and fulfilling multiple adventures until he had to tend to royalty duties. Presently, his brother Onao has stepped down from his position of king, and his heir was too ridden with guilt to participate in further ruling. He left the throne to his brother, Lei Kung, along with his family to rule in his perpetual absence, trusting his younger brother whole-heartedly that he'd make a suitable ruler. Now, while he dreams of traveling the world once more, and undergoing more adventures than one could possibly count, Lei Kung's greatest ambition is to merely live up to the Peng's family name, and be worthy of being apart of the royal family.

Last edited by Yukina on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]   Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Lei Kung's all finished! Approval bump, please ~!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]   Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Approved.

That'll be twenty dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]   Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lei Kung Peng (1/5) [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1