Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]

Go down 
+3
Singla
Maki Shadowblade
Fire Lord Kouzai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

((OOC: Kura gave me permission to post as her incase of inactivity on her part ^^))

Castiel looked over at the Dark "Queen" with his tired eyes. Truthfully she was only royal because the Vermilion Emperor had appointed her son after that failure police state Owlan tried to establish once the last Dark Royal Family died. Now her son was too young to rule, and she, a woman as naive as the toddler that sat in her lap, ran a country for a king who could not rule for at least another decade; fifteen years if one wanted it done properly. Castiel simply sighed; with his current energy, he was surprised he even deigned this insignificant debate with a response, but he supposed with someone having experience in Summits, and whose nation had been mentioned in the Emperor's statements, he must.

"I agree with the Light King," said Castiel, "The last Summit ended in war, and no doubt the army that Owlan brought with him was the cause for us being targeted, but had they not been there we would have been a lot worse off than we were." Castiel's stern, tired eyes fell across the other members of this Summit he had been there. Eldunar, Saskia, and of course, Owlan the Spirit King; they including himself. All that remained of the carnage of the Third Six Nation Summit and the Ullondorian Crusades that followed. It struck Castiel for a moment that everyone else had died...either in the war, prior, during the summit or after. And it pained him for a brief moment.

"You royals, who were here to witness the slaughter that was the Six Nation Summit," said Castiel boldly, regaining his composure, "Especially you Owlan, who know the dangers a meeting of all Six World Leaders in one spot means from your knowledge of history. NOT having soldiers or guards to protect you at all is just as bad as bringing an army. Therefore, I for one, most whole heartedly, concur with my comrades, Emperor Eldunar and King Hikaru, that security of some sort in this Summit is a necessity! Therefore, for the protection of all in attendence, vote for the maximum two guards and one ruler attendance rule--unless of course exceptions MUST be made, that is."

Castiel, as King, stood for justice and rules, but as a kindhearted soul--jaded as his mind and body had become in his now middle ages--knew that sometimes rules could not be adhered to for some reason or another. He was not heartless, nor was he a pushover. He stood for this rule, and backed the Emperor on it, but he understood the importance of special cases, and so, sat down with a slight smile, proud and pleased that he had been the first to propose that. "Also," said Castiel, adding the cherry on top of his speech, "I shall supply and train as many water benders as necessary in order to see the casualties of life and war diminished. If this is what a fully trained and operational medical unit means, I will support it--even with gold too, if need be." Castiel gave another faint smile, and concluded with: "That is all."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 pm

((Due to the fact that Yuki has been absent and has not posted I was asked to post for her. I will try my best to give Yuki's great character justice, but I don't feel I will. We just need to get the story moving.))

The Earth King tried to listen to the other royals explain their stances on the matter at hand. While the Cheif of the Water Tribe of the spoke his stance on the matter his mind started to drift off and go in a completely opposite direction. He heard a brief sentence of how the last summit ended in a disaster and ultimately a war. He started to get worried that this summit would end in another war and soon half of the people in this room would be dead. He started to fiddle with the trimmings of his kingly robes while his mind slowly started to drift back to the conversation. There was talk of fixing the number of guards and royals and then something about medics for future wars.

"I was not there," Lei Kung said stating the obvious. "My brother was," he continued taking a brief moment to remember his brother, "and he told me what took place and ultimately I and many others blame the deterioration of his heath started at the summit." He stopped there and started to think where his thoughts were going. His mind started to slowly wonder off and then he snapped back into attention when the room fell silent. "Oh yes," he mumbled and continued, "I feel that we should do whatever is best for the sake of the leaders of the world. Two guards should be the limit and of course only bring one leader to these sort of events and to add make sure to have someone back home who can take your place in case something like this does happen." He stopped to remember the Elemental Kingdom, which was destroyed and lost when their king died.

"On the matter of some form of medic group," Lei Kung added, "I can't offer any waterbenders, but I do have professional doctors that know their way around remedies and herbs. It is not a waterbender's touch, but it will have to do in case the waterbenders run short." He nodded off in a random direction and leaned back in his chair very proud of himself. This was one of his first large actions as Earth King and he knew people back home were proud of him, at least his family was.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:03 am

((OOC: I apologize for the length/rush of this post. But I needed to this thing moving, and I needed to get the plot going. So yeah. Enjoy Very Happy))

Eldunar stood up and cleared his throat, "I believe, and the Spirit King will agree, due to the majority vote on both topics, there shall be a maximum of two guards, along with the leader of the nation."  Eldunar then began to pace, around the circular table as he continued, "I have also understood the concerns you have raised," he continued, "And therefore I say the following: for rulers too young to rule, where no predecessor or Regent has been named may be accompanied by an advisor who can voice the concerns of the nation best."  Eldunar turned his eyes towards the Boy-King, Helios.  Eldunar couldn't remember what sounded like a good idea making him king, but he knew Shiki was not only too old but not fitting--perhaps Helios could be groomed otherwise in his young age.

"The Earth King, late as he was," Eldunar looked over at him with hard eyes, "Also brought up a good point.  The nation's leader must leave an heir behind in case of disaster--though we should hope nothing bad happens again at these summits.  A successor must be named before arrival here."  Eldunar continued to walk along the outer edge of the table, "Now, as for the Medical Unit," he stated proudly, "I shall have terms, treaties, negotiations and further agreements drawn up as soon as I return to Imperial soil.  They shall be sent forward to you for your final words and signature, and feel free to meet with me, or all together, or even send in your ideas, concerns and amendments to any and all documents I send you.  I want this to be an international agreement."  With that, Eldunar finished and reclaimed his seat to the right of Owlan.  From then, he turned to his brother, who would now speak next.

Owlan sat there, listening to his brother ramble on.  He was proud of himself, and he was letting it show.  A big mistake; he let his allies see his pride, what he cherished, and that means should any of them bear hatred or revenge against him, they will quash his dreams and take advantage of them.  Eldunar was still new to this, still liable to emotion and mistakes--other than that, he was doing a good job.  Owlan chuckled to himself, even now, as the wise and neutral Spirit King he was still finding himself nit picking the ruling styles of other leaders--especially his older brother.  But the time for talking was now, as Eldunar finished his rant and passed the floor to him.

Owlan stood up in the raised stone podium, and looked down at the other leaders.  "And so now, we arrive to the reason I called you all here," he started grandly, "To the reason why we would have gathered here regardless of my brother's needs."  Owlan lowered his hands and he had teleported himself to the middle of the great stone table.  He stood on it, looking down on his colleagues.  "Please, come with me, for it is something I must show you, rather than tell you," he stated.  Owlan then closed his eyes, and placed his hands together.  The ground shook violently, and then the table and the chairs around it spun in a clockwise position, slowly.  It lowered itself down like a screw, going deeper and deeper into the darkness of the catacombs that sat below the palace.  After several minutes of sinking, the platform, table and chairs rocked as it hit the ground.

Owlan clapped his hands and he was standing at the entrance way to a large, tall stone hallway.  The ceiling was almost one hundred feet high, and large doors that almost touched the ceiling themselves, made of stone and sealed with chains and spiritual powers.  Large pale lanterns of what could only be tortured and old spirits hung from the ceiling in cages, forever to give light to these abandoned regions of the palace.  "Come," he said slowly.  Owlan led the leaders down the long dark hallway, passing doors that had not been opened in centuries.  The writing on each of the doors read different things.  "Avatar" read one, "Gedo Mazo" read another.  These catacombs stored the deadliest of knowledge in the world.  They passed another that read "Confiscated Weaponry: Fire Nation/Earth Kingdom" with two singatures on it that read "Earth King Mao Che" and "Fire Lord Antoku."

They walked passed more and more doors, some whose writing had faded away from time.  Owlan explained as they kept going, "These catacombs have existed since the creation of the Four Nations," he explained, "They hold the most dangerous knowledge of the past.  Weapons, artifacts, history.  Secrets of the world--both spiritual and regular.  These doors have not been opened in centuries, some of them for almost fifteen hundred years.  It is here we have locked things such as Wan Shi Tong's Library after it sunk beneath the sands.  The secrets of the Avatars.  The Gedo Mazo.  And even, more recently, the Genesis Cannon."  Owlan remembered unleashing the devastating weapon upon the magicians of the New World.  He remembered excavating and evacuating all of his settlers and soldiers and supplies.  The Six Nation Allied Forces stripped the land bare of anything of value or use.  Owlan had stolen every bit of history, knowledge artifact or anything else until the land was lucky to have a house remaining.

Then, in the final moments of the war, the Genesis Cannon was loaded on to the Imperial Authority, Owlan's favourite gunship, and was pointed down at the world.  Each of the King's placed their arms into the power receptacles on the ends, and a beam was unleashed upon the surface below.  Owlan could see and hear the screams of the millions of people below how had their lives stripped from them in an instant.  The cry of a million tiny voices that were suddenly silenced.  Nothing was left, not even a blade of grass.  Then, the power of all those souls was returned to the surface, blasting it apart, destroying it and sinking it into the sea.

Of the many things Owlan did during his rule, that was one of the few things he regretted, and it still haunted him.  Owlan stopped as he looked up at the most recent door in the hallway.  It was labeled, "Biju."  Tailed Beasts.  Owlan shuddered as he placed his hand to the door, he looked back at the leaders, "This..." he said slowly, "What is behind this door, is a power so great and destructive that it took me, even me, almost a week to subdue them.  Please, do not scream, do not panic, it will only provoke then."  Once Owlan had the agreement of the other leaders, he turned his hand clockwise, and the door clicked.  With a loud creak and a small earthquake, the door swung inwards and the group entered the darkened hall.  Inside, a sight to behold presented itself.  Owlan looked at them.  The ten tailed beasts of legend.

"I'm sure you heard the stories," he said, "If not I will tell you.  Long ago, when the God of Life and the Goddess of Death, Kanata and Ameria respectively, were deciding what beings to create first, entered into a fight.  This fight grew violent, and Ameria cut Kanata with her blade, and from his blood was born ten evil beasts with intent so putrid and evil that they were banished to another realm.  Well, that dimension, to where all demons and fiends were sent throughout the years, was opened up upon Demon Island.  Recently, several explorers went there to discover its secrets...what they came across were these."  Owlan pointed to the ten beasts, who were bolted down by heavy, spirit chains that seemed to weaken them and draw out their power.  The Gedo Mazo, the ultimate weapon of the Spirit King, used by Susano'o, Kagutsuchi and Raiden (especially Raiden, who never entered a fight without the Gedo Mazo) before Owlan, sat at the end of the hall. The origin of the holy chains that seemed to subdue these angry beasts. The beasts were also tied down with large metal restraints that came up from the floor and tied down their waists, necks, all their arms legs and their tails.

There before the leaders of the world, sat the ten beasts who sat to destroy humanity out of vain jealousy and mal intent. "Just like the legends describe," said Owlan introducing each of the beasts, "The One Tailed Tanuki. The Two Tailed Demon Cat. The Three Tailed Turtle. The Four Tailed Gorilla. The Five Tailed Dolphin-Horse. The Six Tailed Slug. The Seven Tailed Beetle. The Eight Tailed Octopus-Ox. The Nine Tailed Fox. The Ten Tailed Wolf. Legend tells of other beasts, but these are all we could find on that island, and I dare not think that others still walk this earth." Owlan walked over to the mighty wolf, and placed his hand on the large snout of the beast.

"The reason I show this to you is because I cannot keep these a secret forever," he explained, "I may regret this one day, but I feel it necessary now. These beasts, once discovered, would make these lands a target for the power hungry leaders of the future. So, I have decided to evenly hand them out to the nations. I have already done the divisions based upon what is best for each nation. All you must do is agree to take them, and to find hosts for them. Once the hosts are found, we shall seal them inside of these hosts."

"However," continued Owlan as he walked over to the Gedo Mazo, staring up at the ghostly chains, "I also want them inside of hosts so they can learn to coexist with humanity, instead of seeking to destroy it. It will also help maintain the power balance between nations." Owlan than turned around and placed his hands together again. With a roar of strength, the chains released the Ten Tailed Wolf, and the metal bands retracted back into the ground. Weakened, but angry the wolf stood up and howled, turning its sights on Owlan. But Owlan was prepared, another small shout and chains shot out, impaling the beast to the ground. The injured wolf let out howls and snarls of pain as the holy chains burned its flesh. But within seconds it was reduced to a pile of ash and a large, glowing, silver spirit of its former self. The chains pierced Owlan as well, but they did not hurt him.

Pointing his arms out beside him, spread eagle, the chains retracted back into the mouth of the Gedo Mazo. Pulling the silver spirit back with him. As the spirit entered Owlan's body, he let out a scream of pain, and the chains pulled themselves back into the statue while the silver spirit remained within his body. Owlan fell forward, his eyes rolled back into his head. He fell on all fours and coughed up copious amounts of blood. He recovered, slowly in his older age, and stood up. "That is how the sealing process looks," said Owlan slowly, between heaves for air, "It looks painful...it is. But, this power will allow nations to control their tailed beasts."

Owlan staggered back towards the leaders, and leaned himself against the door, "The division is as such..." he said slowly, "The Earth Kingdom shall receive the Eight Tails and the Four Tails. The Water Tribes shall receive the Three Tails and the Six Tails. The Dark State will receive the Two Tails. The Empire shall receive the Nine Tails. The Light State will receive the Seven Tails. And, finally, the Air Kingdom shall receive the Five Tails and the One Tail. The rules for hosts shall be as follows: your host must be closely related to the leader of the nation--always. To avoid the host from turning against the needs of the nation. Now, time is short, and I cannot contain these beasts forever. I will lead you back upstairs, and we can debate who your hosts shall be...and....I will send you on your way." Owlan staggered a bit more and fell over, but smiling, stood back up and began the long trek back to the table life.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 am

Shiki saw the eyes peek at her son and her as though they weren't belonging there. As she listened to everyone, war was the last thing the world needed. But the thing that still concerned her what the people they were talking about two guards per royal. Shiki remained silent, waiting her turn to speak; her eyes staring at each one that spoke thinking of what kind of king her son should be raised to be. Someone that is kind but strong, or all well rounded making sure to be a good ruler that welcomes his people and also defends them. their talk of war, is something she knew that one day Helios would have to deal with it himself. She knew that one day she might die; listening to all the leaders things worried her about the future of the nations. the talk of war from the last summit, and the worry about there being a new one.

when the talk of war possible. She raised her eyes as Helios was sitting silently. "War isn't the answer unless its a must. As long as certain steps are taken, there will be no need for war..." She paused when the earth king spoke. As her mind was going through ideas of helping the nations. "The dark nation will train the soldiers. WE have excellent teachers and warriors." She knew that Helios would be being trained by the same warriors and soldiers she spoke of for fighting skills.

But as things progressed, Helios fell asleep during the summit. Shiki paid attention since she would have too come with her son when he is old enough for the next summit. But as the summit went on, the scene suddenly changed as they were brought to a new room. Shiki blinked as the idea that was given was to follow Owlan down the hall. Shiki carried Helios on her back, the speak of the demon island. It was something that one didn't sit well with. But if it was to help the nations then all was well. But the secret that was hidden and shown; the demons the ten of them. It was a legend, as far as she knew that there were no such things but then Owlan proved her wrong. The doors of the avatar stood open as Owlan showed them a mere glimpse of power and also told them about whom would get it. But the rule, the rule about closely related to the ruler shall be the host of the beast. The kingdom of the dark got the two tailed demon cat. Only thing that crossed her mind, is whom would allow someone close to them to be a host for the demon. Seeing Owlan taking them back after coughing up blood. She wanted to ask if he was alright, but he seemed fine.
Shiki though remained silent for a moment thinking of whom is closely related to Helios. THe only one was her, since the rest of his family is gone. Helios has no one but friends and Shiki. Shiki bit her lip as they returned to the room to their chairs. Shiki's dress flowed over the ground in front of her just a foot from her feet. her mind thinking as she looked at everyone as she was assuming that they were already deciding. She would gladly do it, but she is temp ruler for her son. Looking at Owlan, she wondered if she could be a host. Helios though was awake and sitting in his mother's lap looking at everyone with a smile on his face seeing all the people. Shiki used the sleeve of her dress to cover his head bringining his head back down to her stomach letting him rest more. This was the challenge is who to decide. Only person she could think of is her. She has no cousins nor is she having another child. Shiki wanted what was best for the dark nation and for her son when he took rule. Shiki believes with the guidance of another ruler he might be able to become a great ruler. Shiki bit her lip as she was thinking.
"How closely related must they be?" Shiki spoke up sitting in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 pm

King Hikaru nodded as the dark lords mother spoke. He looked around the room to all the royals around them. His kingdom would receive the seven tailed beetle. "I offer a friend of the family who's father is currently the minister of defense of the empire. I know its unorthodox to offer a boy from another land to carry such a burden but he shows potential as the seven tailed beast." He walked around a bit with his arms behind his back. "I know I'm out of place to ask this of you Eldunar but a boy of your land will have the strength to hold back the demon. If you would accept this offer would greatly aid both of our countries."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am

The Earth King tried his best in listening to Owlan explain the Gendo Maze and the Genesis Cannon. He was starting to get distracted because he was in an unknown place below the palace. He wondered how long it had been since someone came down here. Owlan explained that they locked up things from the crusades here so it was probably not that long, but this place still looked old and unused. There was so much knowledge down here and the Spirit King was just keeping it all locked away. Books that belong in Dara’s library were just locked away in here. Maybe he could mention it to Dara when he returns to the Earth Kingdom. He followed slowly behind the group looking at all the doors. He looked ahead and noticed they were standing in front of a door labeled, Biju. He caught up with the group and listened intently to the Spirit King. He followed the others and just looked at the chained up beasts. Why were they here? They should be destroyed or at least kept locked up. They all looked dangerous.

He frowned when he heard the king mention he was giving them to beasts. He did not fully agree with the idea, but he was going to be obedient to the Spirit King. The Earth King followed the others up the stairs and now the debate on whom to give the beasts to began. Leaders spoke and gave their hosts and a few others even protested at the idea of even having these beasts. Lei Kung remained silent until it came his time to speak. “Even though I am not too fond of this idea,” he said slowly, “I will give them to Aimi and Parvada Peng. They are both Earth Kingdom Royals and they are my nieces. I don’t think they will approve, but it will be a burden they will have to take.”
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Saskia kept an emotionless facade while listening to everyone. Flashbacks stabbed her memory of the last summit. Her mother, Aura Aaron, being electrocuted stumbling the ground and unconscious. Saskia dragging her to the war boat along with her top guard Lee. Focusing back to the conversation the Spirit King stated that each person must have someone related to royalty host the abominations. Why must the world have such disarray?

Saskia gave a deep sigh. Who would she burden? She did not have people waiting in line to have more honor upon their family. Saskia had no thoughts of her close family she was brought into royalty and discovered to be in the bloodline by chance. Another silent sigh escaped Saskia's soft lips. Her thoughts trotting along attempting to seek logic in the situation but found no comfort.

Why me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Castiel could only watched as he saw what happened next. The table at which they sat sank deep into the ground, into the catacombs beneath the ancient palace. Thousands of years of Six Nation history were locked up in here. Weapons from the almost Earth-Fire War when Fire Lord Antoku and Earth King Mao Che entered into an arms race, nearly dragging the rest of the world into war when Antoku attempted to invade the Earth Kingdom, and burnt old Ba Sing Se to the ground--that's what caused the current city o be built above it. That much Castiel remembered from his history lessons as a child.

Some of histories greatest secrets, like the history and secret of the Avatar, to Wan Shi Tong's sacred library, to the Gedo Mazo--the favored weapon of Raiden that he was rumored to have never entered battle without. Though Castiel cared little for history, unlike Owlan who seemed to enjoy it, he still had respect and awe for the collection around him. Returning focus to the task at hand, Castiel followed Owlan until they reached a room titled "Biju." Upon entering, Castiel saw the horror that awaited them. Large, powerful beasts, placated by large shackles, forced on them by Owlan to keep them constrained. For beasts this large, legendary and powerful as the legends, Castiel didn't deny how much of a feat that was. He listened quietly as Owlan explained his designs, that should anyone ever discover the existence of these beasts--as they were found by a young, everday Spirit Bender--there would be, no doubt, a mad rush to control them and liberate them from the Spirit King. So in order to maintain the balance of power, and also to teach these violent beasts that humanity was, in fact, good, Owlan had devised a plan in which to equally divide the beasts up amongst the nations.

Upon return to the surface, Castiel's mind swam as he thought up who he would offer up as the new hosts for these beasts. He had children, his niece--though, Cassian would never allow that--perhaps his sister. His father was gone, as was his younger brother. Castiel's choices were limited, and he would need to decide fast. Acting on his best instinct, and on what he felt would be best for the future of his nation, Castiel stood up and spoke, "I would like to offer up my son, Ieyasu," he stated proudly, "And my sister, Kihana. They shall care for the Three and Six Tails."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Eldunar didn't even need to think on who he would pick. The moment Owlan showed them the beasts and revealed his plans, Eldunar had already put his into action. He wanted to revive the house of Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu, and the only living male heir was Konoe, living in the Water Tribe with his aunt, uncle and cousins. Eldunar could work a deal out with Castiel to take him back, and thereby, give him and his descendants the power of the Nine Tails. It would give glory and power back to the branch of Amaterasu, a branch that had been depleted, ruined and decimated since Hitanami, the last known heir to the name. But now was his chance to fix all of that.

"I would request from Castiel, the return of my distant cousin, Konoe," said Eldunar calmly, "He is of the Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu bloodline and the last male heir to that name. You must understand, for the glory and sake of my house and nation, I must revive his house and resume the triumvirate. I would also like to make him the Nine Tails host--I'm sure you and I can work out an agreement for the boy? I would not want you think I only care for him because he can hold the Nine Tails." Owlan returned to his seat, sinking down heavily with a thud as he landed. "You two can work it out," he said gently, "But not here--I have kept you here long enough."

Eldunar looked up at his brother and knew he was in pain. He did say that becoming a host was painful for a while, but Eldunar hoped it wouldn't be painful forever. But he had no choice but to respect his brother's wishes, "Very well, brother," said Eldunar, being the first to stand and bowed low to his brother, "I shall take my leave then, and the other leaders will follow soon I'm sure. Castiel, I will send a Messenger Hawk--or perhaps visit myself, and we can discuss these matters further." With that, Eldunar turned on his heel and left the castle. As he exited the room, Kinkaku and Ginkaku returned to his side and they continued towards the "Imperial Authority", Owlan's former Airship and the one usually ridden by the Emperor himself. It was Owlan's favourite...Eldunar remembered how happy he was when it was first built. Eldunar returned to his conciseness, "Captain, I'm going to rest in my room," said the Emperor slowly, "Please, wake me when we arrive."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]   [Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Fourth Six Nation Summit [Nation Leaders Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2