Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))

Go down 
+6
LadyKura
Kyoko
zachhawkins1
Trira
Jhervon (Preta Path)
River
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

Sariah nodded as she stepped next to the girl and examined the room. Before stepping in, Sariah turned to Harata and scrunched her brows once again. The girl seemed oddly familiar, and if she didn't say anything now, she wouldn't be able to rest without this knowledge learned.

"This may seemed out of line, but humor me." Sariah paused, then took a breathe in before opening her mouth again. "Have we met before? For some reason you seem familiar. I just can't pinpoint when we may have, or if we did, meet." Sariah leaned against the doorway, her tattooed arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

Tala let out a fake laugh. "It was the worst birthday a ten-year-old could have. Well... I'm fourteen in three days. And I've looked to the bright-side of my dad's death. If he never died I would be a coward that couldn't stand up for herself... That was always my dad's job. But when he died I had to look out for myself. I didn't like people taking care of me so I never had any real friends except for Tai. But I did love attention in school. Always playing pranks on the teachers. Detention everyday. Mom got sick of me coming home late or not at all so she kicked me out of the house." Tala shrugged. "That didn't bother me much because Tai and I were already pretty much fending for ourselves before that. We've been sleeping in forests and eating stuff we found laying around. Again this didn't really bother us cause mom's cooking was never the best stuff in the world." Tai snorted next to Tala. "But still... You knida miss having a house to come home to and a bed to sleep in..." They stopped at a door and Tala turned to Akairi. "Well this is my stop. Nice talking to you. Good night!" She waved good bye and entered the room leaving Akairi outside. Tala flopped down on the bed and sighed. "Ah.... An actual bed!" Tala fell asleep right there not bothering to change clothes as she had none to change into to begin with.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Harata's grin faded. "I Wouldn't know. Maybe we did and were friends at one point, but i wouldn't remember. I only know the last 4 years." She forced another grin to slide onto her face. "Unless you knew My sister, Utuha. and miss took me as for her..." She though remembering she was told she had a older sister that looked really similar to her self. But where was Utuha? Was she alive still? Or How about If it was even true? These where the things she wondered, hating that she couldn't remember the past like normal people.
Back to top Go down
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Sariah sensed Harata's discomfort and turned away. Maybe she did mistake her for someone else. But how come Harata could only remember the last 4 years? Sariah shook her head and spoke up, softly as to not wake anyone that may have fallen asleep already.

"Maybe. I'm not to sure, but we can always talk about this tomorrow, so we don't have to stay up later than we should. And since you invited me in, I wouldn't want to keep you up." Sariah smiled as she walked into the room she was to sleep in, then turned back to Harata.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 pm

"No Problem. Sleep Well." Harata Smiled before bowing in her leaving, before closing the Door. She then walked to the next door opening the door and lying down in the cotton stuffed bed. Thoughts snugged with in her head, as she tried to remember things that had been forgotten. Yet, just as many times before, There was nothing but pitch blankness. Harata sighed and rolled over falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Sariah watched the door close then turned around. The bed looked too inviting to pass up, and she knew her aching back would justify that. Sariah took off her cloak and rested it on the edge of the bed. She stretched her arms above her head and glanced at the two pillows screaming at her.
Sariah jumped onto the bed and let out a sigh of relief. Snuggling up to one of the pillows, she closed her eyes. She didn't want her thoughts to plague her for the night, so she shut her mind off and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

((OOC: Okies so.. I was thinking of making the next thread. Is this ok with every one? or would Y'all rather just going on with this thread in for the next "Days" until the raid.))

Harata had sleep restlessly that night and had dreams in which where unremembered in the morning's break. Harata rose from the bed ready to start another long day of planning and plotting before raid in the next 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 am

((OOC: I'm alright with a new thread. And since I have a slight writers block, I'll be able to start anew. ^o^' ))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 am

((Okies Any one else?))
Back to top Go down
June
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
June

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

((I really have no opinion, w/e you guys think is best/easiest :-) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next