Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Remember The Name (Maybeth) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_vote_lcapRemember The Name (Maybeth) I_voting_barRemember The Name (Maybeth) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_vote_lcapRemember The Name (Maybeth) I_voting_barRemember The Name (Maybeth) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Remember The Name (Maybeth)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

Remember The Name (Maybeth) Empty
PostSubject: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Remember The Name (Maybeth) Samurai_032_by_dinmoney
Tamura Chinjuyu, The Hunter
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

"And there they stood. A hundred battle-ready bandits, all guarding their stolen loot, all armed tot he teeth, all veterans of a thousand raids. A real army. I took them head on, not knowing if I would come out alive or if I was about to meet my doom," Tamura was sitting in the dirty and crowded local tavern of a dirty and crowded town in the heart of the Dark State. The tavern was small, but it seemed the entire village had crammed in. When she had accepted the boy's offer of a drink (she never refused a drink when it was offered for free) it was relatively empty, but her tales had attracted an audience. The main room, where the customers and the bar were was a simple square with the bar facing the door and large, grubby windows on the other two walls. Tables were scattered about the room with no real pattern. The bar's counter was about as filthy as the floor, and the barman behind it, a shriveled old stump of a man was obsessively rubbing the inside of a glass with a towel. The only problem was that the towel was too dirty to do any good, only making the glass dirtier with each swipe. Tamura loved this kind of place.

She had just been passing through, but a boy had heard her name and recognised her. She hadn't known her name as a bounty hunter had traveled about so much, but the young man had insisted on buying her a drink and hearing some of her stories, and so it was that the after noon had rolled on by as she regaled the people in the tavern wit tales from her stories career. At first her tales had been close to reality, but the more of a crowd she attracted, the more people seemed to want to hear ridiculously wild tales of insanity and the more she embellished the truth to give them what they wanted. As it turned out pleasing the crowd came with its own perks as they kept paying for her drinks.

"I fought valiantly, striking down all that came close to me, and many more that never had the chance with my bending. But it wasn't enough. I was tiring and each new enemy that faced me was fresh and rested while I was slowly being worn down into exhaustion. As I begun to believe I was doomed the spirits smiled upon me. A dragon flew by, incinerating part of the surrounding forests and grasslands, the sudden confusion gave me the opening I needed to finish off the remaining outlaws."

"You took down a hundred outlaws with the help of a dragon?" one man in the audience called out. he sounded disbelieving. There were always doubters, those intelligent enough to doubt the grand tales. Sadly for him most of the rest of the crowd were too absorbed in her tale to even give its outlandishness a second thought.

There were many calls of: "Let her finish!" and "Will you shut up!" but she held up her hand to calm the accusation and turned to look the man who had questioned her story dead in the eyes, locking her one good eye with his two.

"Why yes. I did. If you doubt my words I would gladly take you on in single combat to prove my worth. Or would you be too 'gentlemanly' to face a woman in combat? And by gentlemanly I do mean cowardly," her retort was just a lot of wind really, she had no real argument or evidence and when it came down to it she was just calling him a weak idiot, not much of an argument, but she did have the crowd on her side, and to the crowd her words were enough. The heckler disappeared from her sight, lowering his head in shame as he was booted out of the bar.

"As I was saying, I managed to take down the rest of the posse, and salvaged the carts with the stolen goods without losing the draft animals. Because of that completing the job was as easy as leading the animals back to town and collecting my rather sizable reward," she finished her story with a smile, taking a long drink of her pint.

"That's incredible," the boy who had paid for her first drink exclaimed, the rest of the crowd agreed. What was truly incredible to Tamura was how easily these people were gobbling up this crap.

"What happened to the dragon?" another listener called out.

"It simply flew off. The sound of combat had probably woken it up and it just came around to display its rage. It had no real stakes in the battle and so it left. I inquired with the townsfolk and they told me they knew of him and that they had nicknamed him Jonathon."

"That's an odd name for a dragon," another man piped up.

"I thought so too," Tamura admitted, letting a genuinely amused smile grace her lips.  She was sure the little mercenary kid that had helped her in the real version of that story would have appreciated being turned into a mighty dragon. Or maybe he wouldn't have. She couldn't really say for sure. She had only known him for a few hours after all.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 am

Tzintza walked in furiously. A lot of people were gathered in there, and she wondered what was happening. Taking a sit, in a dark and lonely corner, she punched the table. The sits were filthy, and the biulding in general, seemed ready to turn into ashes of time. Cobwebs covered everything, and the light was weak. She was used to the dirt in this place. She had grown with it, and liked it. "Tzunko's Place" was one day, one of the most high quality taverns in the whole Dark States, but with the time, it had gradually lost it's glory.
That was the thing happeing in this world. "Things, were following a way up to the skies, until they reached the top, their most glorious moment, and then they started following the way down..."

She looked outside the dirty window, it was already winter! She wasn't expecting time to flow so fast. She sighed, it was a hard day today. She needed a sizzling drink to warm her up.
But nothing happened, everone was focused on a single person, talking on the other side of the tavern. She got irritated.

-Hey you! She yelled at a small boy wandering around and giving drinks to the people. What's going on in here? Gimme a drink, the one you know, take that, she said leaving a single coin on its hand and closing its palm.

After a while, the boy came back with a large cup. Tzintza grabbed it, drinking a lot with once. She nodded him to leave. As she looked around, she started feeling curious about that weird group of people. She decided to get closer. There was a young woman, older than her, that was sitting by the bar, speaking conitinuously. Obviously, everyone was a mazed by the tales she fed them. Tzintza smiled, after listening to some of the woman's crazy stories, she punched the bench, and laughed heartfelt. She couldn't stop her self, her laugh was echoing to the tavern, strong and annoying. She glanced at the woman still laughing.

-Nice... huh... Very nice! She said sarcastically. So Jonathon, Mr. dragon woke up and came to watch over ya! ha ha ha...  I haven't heard anything like that in my whoooole life... She added. Battling with an army of bandits? hahahaha!!! Maybe even killing a whole nation? She kept laughing... You have talent! She said after a while. You are good seriously! I mean, you people are seriously gobbling up this crap? She adds laughing.

-Concratulations! For I don't believe a word you say! She points out angrily. Tzintza knows the crowd will turn against her, but everyone is all for a great fight right? And she have no problem with such things...
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 pm

The sudden burst of laughter took Tamura by surprise, both by its mere presence and by its intensity. That wasn't even one of her craziest tales. She wondered if she could get whoever was laughing to pee themselves in glee if she started rolling out the more absurd ones. That thought was quickly relegated to the back of her mind as she realised now wasn't the time for that sort of thought.

"Nice... huh... Very nice! So Jonathon, Mr. dragon woke up and came to watch over ya! ha ha ha...  I haven't heard anything like that in my whoooole life... Battling with an army of bandits? hahahaha!!! Maybe even killing a whole nation? You have talent! You are good seriously! I mean, you people are seriously gobbling up this crap?" the crowd parted, angry murmurs passing through the sea of people like an electric charge. Tamura could now see her newest heckler, and was somewhat surprised to find what she could only describe as a little girl. Her sentences was intermittently punctured by bursts of laughter, but her tone soon turned from amusement to anger.

"Concratulations! For I don't believe a word you say!" Tamura remained silent throughout the tirade, just letting the child vent as she pleased. Her only reaction was a small, but fiercely predatory smile tugging at her lips.

"I thank you, for your kind compliments," she replied, dipping her head in a small gesture of greeting, intentionally ignoring the sarcasm. The crowd had expected something a little more aggressive and they were silent as she spoke in a level, pleasant tone. "I do feel the urge to correct you though, the dragon was only passing through. Much to my chagrin he didn't elect to stick around. A shame. He and I made a good team, and I could have used a pet dragon," upon hearing that Von, who had been nesting in her lap, bristled and glared at her angrily but Tamura ignored him. Several men from the crowd laughed heartily at her retort.

"Wait, what do you mean you don't believe me?" Tamura added in fake sadness after a short pause, going so far as to put on a very obviously fake pout. "Your opinion matters so much to me," the sarcasm in her tone was so heavy that even the most dense folks from the village caught on, and the entire crowd burst out in laughter, with Tamura joining them.

"But seriously, how could a little twig of a girl like you pretend to know anything about anything? You're just a child honey, does your mother even know that you're out? More importantly isn't this past your bedtime?"

"Yeah!" one man among the crowd shouted out. "This is a bar for adults, not kids!"

"Hear, hear," another one enriched drunkenly, swaying dangerously as he shouted out. Tamura put up her hands, immediately silencing the rabble before turning her attention back on the girl, smiling the most condescending smile she could manage without keeling over in laughter.

"Let the grown ups do the talking, and you take care to listen closely kiddo. Maybe you'll learn a thing or ten," she paused and was about to turn back tot he crowd, but she paused a second and swiveled her chair to face the girl's table full on.

"You know what, I'm feeling generous today," her hand dove into a pouch on her belt and took out a couple of coins which she tossed at the heckler. "Have another glass of hot milk kid, it's on me," she called out in the most condescending of tones. Again the crowd laughed right on cue at that. In Tamura's eyes her interactions with the girl was finished and she turned her back to her, ready to start another crazy tale.

While she had been speaking Von had jumped off her lap, still holding a grudge over the dragon pet comment. He made his way over to the girl's table, sniffing at her feet for a couple of seconds, and he smelled didn't please him. He could sense resentment, anger and many other things, but most importantly he gauged the possibility of this girl becoming violent to be rising rapidly. As he did he rushed back to Tamura, scampering up her leg, to her shoulder where he perched himself, facing the girl and growling.

Tamura recognised Von's sign. It was what he always did when he sensed danger. He wasn't always right, but more often than not his evaluations were spot on, and that was enough to get her excited at the prospect of a good fistfight.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Tzintza blushed bloody red once she heard the girl talking to her calmly. She creaked her teeth slowly.

"But seriously, how could a little twig of a girl like you pretend to know anything about anything? You're just a child honey, does your mother even know that you're out? More importantly isn't this past your bedtime?"

Her comments, and sarcastic tone hurted Tzintza, that lost her self into a deep painful memory for a while. She felt again the heat around her increase, the flames covering everything and the smoke, not letting her breath. The screams... her mother yelling at her to run away. The sturdy hands that held her helping her go out of the burning house. And in the end of all, the regognisation of that little spark that came out suddenly once she kicked the door of her room furiously because of her upsetion...

She closes her eyes back to the present, holding her tears as she lowers her head. The crowd's mocking and sarcastic voices, echoe to her mind...

"This is a bar for adults, not kids!"

"Let the grown ups do the talking, and you take care to listen closely kiddo. Maybe you'll learn a thing or ten," The woman says... Tzintza glares at her. The glass of milk is placed in front of her. Tzintza, although wants to throw it on their faces, keeps her emotions closed in, and drinks. She wants to proove exactly that, the fact that even in this young age of 15, she can't get put off by their words. She can take them all down!!!

The filthy dragon creature appears, and even if Tzintza admires it for it's greatsome and power as a dragon, she feels hatred in her soul thinking that is a follower of that woman.

Slowly, as the woman goes on to narattion, the crowd focuses back on her, and nobody watches the young girl that takes a stiletto out of it's cloths, and throws it on the other side of the door. It hits the high hat, a man's wearing and gets pinned on the wall with it.

Silence falls in the tavern. Everybody turns to look at her. Her wild eyes, now sparkling, her fists tight, already on fire because of the enormous ammount of uncontrolable feelings. She is ready to fight and proove who she is really! From that day and one, may those people be fraid of her name; Tzintza Shirakawa of the Fire Nation! Daughter of Moodek Shirakawa, the criminal!

-You absolutely sure I'm that young? She says coldly and sarcastically. For it will be fun! She smiles wildly and looks behind her shoulder, Soneki growling, and his eyes sparkling light two small fire balls, his tail glowing with sparks.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Tamura had quite literally leaped from her chair as the stiletto had been thrown, the sheath of one of the Ladies leaping up to be prepared to lock the incoming projectile, but the movement was not required. The knife went sailing past the crowd, impaling someone's hat and pinning it to a wall, the hilt of the knife quivering in place as the point buried itself in the wooden wall. The crowd was silent and still. On one side of it Tamura was standing with one of her sheathed katanas in her hands, on the other was the mysterious girl with her hands aflame.

"You absolutely sure I'm that young?" Tamura didn't reply immediately. She was just shaking her head in disappointment, there went her quiet evening of free drinks and fun. The door of the bar slammed shut as some in the crowd rushed out. They were probably going to report this to the local authorities. The little girl was a fool to start a fight with such an open show of strength. A bar brawl had certain unspoken rules to it. Only fists and bottles as weapons, starting a fight in a bar by throwing a knife was, by those unspoken rules, not a bar brawl, but simply a declaration of lethal intent. The remains of the crowd weren’t going to take that lying down, and several of them looked ready and willing to hurt the girl.

Behind the counter the inn's owner was looking very worried. Bar brawls he's dealt with before, they broke tables and chairs and caused other slightly problematic damages. This was shaping up to become a full on fight though, with injuries and possibly deaths and that was much worse it brought inquiries and paperwork and drove business away. He caught Tamura's eyes with a pleading look and the air bender gave him a small nod. She didn't mind full on battles, but not in a bar filled with a crowd made up of innocent men and boys. She slammed her sheathed weapon down on the table several times as she used her chair as a step to get onto the table. Everyone's attention switched to her.

"Okay everyone, time to chill a bit. This is my cousin," she pointed to the mysterious girl, as she leapt off the table, landing squarely on the ground. The now considerably diminished crowd parted to let her through. She sidled up to the girl and passed a hand around her shoulders, dragging her out of the bar. "She's never had to drink before, she's a little bit out of her mind," she explained as she pulled the girl out of the inn.

"She just had milk," one of the men present challenged. "She doesn't look drunk at all," another enriched.

"Yep. Yep she did. Totally chugged a keg of wine before coming in though," she replied hurriedly as she got both of them out of there, the angry eyes of the customers kept squarely on them as they stepped out. Once outside in the chill winter air Tamura pushed the girl away from her.

"What the hell did you think you were doing back there you imbecile? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Because that's a pretty good way to go about it," Tamura hissed at her. "You picked a fight with everyone in that bar. Those that didn't run out were more than willing to tear you apart and as good as you may or may not be keeping a whole crowd of people at bay isn't easy, or even possible. More importantly you just ruined my evening. Care to explain yourself before I decide to break your pretty little neck and dump you in a shallow grave?”

She had been patient, by her standards, holding back the burning anger as she dragged the girl out of the inn. Now they were out of the bar and away from the civilians a little bit of anger was just fine. On her shoulder Von was still bristling and growling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Tzintza looked down. She did not react at all, even when the woman tragged her outside, saying another pack of lies to the uncontrolable crowd. She knew the situation was off control because of her, but she rarely got to admit her flaws and mistakes. Before a second thought, she picked out her sword, and stared at the woman with cold hatred.

-Just because one is young, doesn't mean, one is unexpirienced, neither one has no life stories. But you, in that age, aren't ashamed to tell such lies to those people. Pitty... She said coldly.

She stepped forward, closer to the woman, looking her deep into the eyes now.
- I challenge you. I challenge you to a match to the sit. Whoever falls down, has to admit the other as superior! No bending tricks or such stuff allowed! She said.

Tzintza was stubborn, and could easily go mental, just like a little kid. But in these matters, she had the maturity of an adult. And think, she didn't even had a family to support her and teach her since her 8th year of life. It was quite good...

Soneky has followed her ouside, at the cold street on the side of the tavern. He was looking at Tzintza carefully. He was taught to react just like her. So many years at the street, so many poeple want to hamr you, even if you have a loaf of bread as the most precious good. He was taught to protect her, as instinct!

OCC: sorry, had nothing else to say... and no time to think...
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 am

For several seconds there was complete and utter silence as Tamura faced down this young girl, the two women locking eyes. The youngest of the two had determination, the spark of a challenge and anger  burning in her gaze, Tamura's one eyes was simply showing surprise, but that surprise eventually turned to amusement. The air bender's slightly open mouth slowly turned upwards in an amused smile, and eventually she could contain herself no further and her mirth burst out in a long laughing fit.

Every few seconds she would show signs of calming down, but then she'd see the young girl, with her anger in her eyes, naked steel in hand, and the older mercenary would lose it again.

By the time Tamura managed to get her laughter under control she was holding on to a bamboo barricade for support, gasping for air, and even then her body was racked by barely contained chuckles every few instants.

"Ooooh, you're a funny one. Ill give you that," she managed finally, wiping tears from her eye with a single finger as she regained her breath. "Very funny. Now put that sword away before you hurt yourself," she added. Her tone was, surprisingly, not dismissive at all. It even had the barest hints of respect under layers of good natured mockery. After all it took guts to challenge an older, better armed stranger to a duel, and having guts was definitely respectable in Tamura's book.

"I have to admit kid, you've got more balls than most of the men I know, and I know a lot of men. It'd be a shame to kill you, you seem like an endless source of amusement," she commented, still holding on to the palisade, but seeming more balanced now. "Either we can pretend this never happened, start fresh and trade some nice stories about boys and what wonderful and impressive deeds we've accomplished. Or we could cross steel, and in that scenario I'm afraid the only statistically probable outcome would be your head being separated from those pretty little shoulders of yours, because when I fight it's not a playground game between preschoolers. Its not a match 'to the sit', it's a match to the death.

"Now, please put that weapon away before you get yourself in the kind of trouble you don't walk away from,"
Tamura's tone had been pleasant, if a bit mocking up to now, but in that last sentence her timber had plummeted to a morbidly serious and cold tone. She wasn't kidding and it was obvious, if pushed Tamura would fight, and if pushed to fight she wouldn't stop until the girl was dead. her single eye, which had been sparkling with amusement and mischief but a second ago was now cold as frozen steel and just as deadly. Someone with that look on their face was not someone you wanted to mess with. It was the look of someone who had killed many times, and who was more than willing to kill many times more just to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Tzintza anger flashed into her eyes, and if Soneky wasn't there to place his head on her head, nudging her slightly, she would have expressed that badly. She kept it inside though, a spark that became flames, that became boiling fire like her into her. In other words, she was really mad at that woman.

But what could it be now? If she started a battle with her, any cheat she would try, any trick... would be nonsense... She would end dead. Because that woman was older, and experienced. And that was what Tzintza missed. Not wisdom though, she was a really tricky person. She promised and she always kept her promises, she swore so, that no matter what, that woman was going to pay that back one day. She would trate her, she would murder her... she would do something anyways, once that woman was less expecting it.

So she pulled the anger back, closed her eyes, and breathe slowly.

-Okay, as you wish. She put her sword back, and turned to look at that woman with a pretending smirk.

-I'm really temper-mental, but not naive and imature as you might think. So, I've been also rude... My name is Tzintza Shirakawa. I'm a firebender. She felt no need to introduce her companion fox-dog fellow. This supposing friendship would end in a day, a week, or even a month... too soon to get a strong bond!
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Jonathon had watched the whole thing unfold from the end of the bar.  He was glad that Tamura had praised him, being compared to a dragon was neat.  He took another long swig of the bottle in his hand, keeping his hood up to hide his identity.  Then the crazy girl showed up.  That sort of ruined his chances of drinking in peace and hearing a good story or two.  He tried to ignore the conflict between Tamura and the girl, but then a knife was thrown and it wound up a bit too close to Jonathon's head for his tastes. As the two left the inn Jonathon ordered another bottle and got up, sling Mystletainn over his shoulder he got up and stepped outside. "Sorry if I am interrupting things ladies." He said, walking to the two of them. "However, I can tell you right now, you're no match for Tamura." He said, looking at the challenger. "Trust me, I know." He said, taking off his hood. "I'm that dragon she was talking about."
Back to top Go down
Nehima
Administrator
Administrator
Nehima

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 am

Tzintza looked at the man that in such a rude way had just appeared in front of her, she cursed him into her mind quietly. He seemed about the age that woman was as well. Now she had to get both of them out of the way one day, and pretend in both of them a kind relationship...

She realised by the way her temperature -and specially on her right hand- raised, that she was going out of control pretty soon! She had blushed out of anger, she was creaking her teeth, and her hands were two tight fists.

Tzintza glared at the man with pure hatred, giving her promise to end his days pretty soon, just as that woman's  too.

-No, ....
She took a deep breath.

-You see.... I was only indroducing myself...
And another...

-You might be very wrong on that you know... She added glaring at him.

What had he said? So that woman's name was Tamura... Tamura would one day pay this to her she thought, and quickly gave them a fake smirk so as to let them believe she wasn't that kind of dangerous and furious person...

And what else had she heard?
"I'm that dragon she was talking about."
Tzintza looked at him in disbelief... but then with more hatred. So that stupid stories Tamura was narating to those naive people were partly true? She kinda fell shocked and embarrassed, but didn't show. Instead, the anger inside her boiled even more right now. She was going to explode with just another word of this man!

"You're no match for Tamura." The words wandered into her mind. SHe closed her eyes as if that would help, and took another deep breath.

But that hatred, coming out of human's soul...

Isn't it...

Just their hurted ego?...

Humans are so complicated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember The Name (Maybeth)   Remember The Name (Maybeth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember The Name (Maybeth)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next