Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))

Go down 
+6
LadyKura
Kyoko
zachhawkins1
Trira
Jhervon (Preta Path)
River
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Harata Noticed the Girl who sat next to her. "Are you here to sit around or Are you looking for some one.." She leaned on the table with her head down low and her hair brushed in her face.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Trira looked at the girl. "I am looking for somebody. I am looking for somebody who does not want to be known because this person is planning something.", she said, not really looking at her. Trira mostly listened to her voice and hoped this was really the person she was looking for. Otherwise she would have some problems.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm

It was now night and dark out side. The tavern keeper now started to Light a few candal around the place. "What if this person Knew and was willing to cut a deal with you if you helped them out?" Harata grinned.She waited for the Girl to reply. She could fell the beats of the girl heart throbbing through the chair, to the ground, and in Harata's bare feet.
Back to top Go down
zachhawkins1
Novice
Novice
zachhawkins1

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

zach walks in slowly keeping his mouth shut keeping his eyes on the girl appearing to be a water bender
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm

A masked girl was standing a few feet behind zach, she was wearing some old clothes, not tribe clothes. Yui hid her identity as the Moon Spirit, and she walked forward. Knowing she was the best waterbender here, since she's had over a 1000 years of training, she masked that identity, and looked like an average waterbender.Yui walked forward to the others, and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Trira looked now at the girl. She smiled a little bit. "Then I would say that I would help even without an deal. But maybe this person should find out who I am before really deciding what to do with me.", she said. She had planned that all. On the table she let a mini tornado appear, only as big to see for her and for the girl on the next table. Then she let a small fire appear in her hand. After that she used some water she had found nearby and moved it a little bit. "I think that was enough to show. You don´t need more to know who I am.", Trira said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Johnny Walked back into the tavern to say he found another person to join the rebellion. He then finds more people at the tavern. "hey Harata...I found someone to join the rebelion." he said in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Harata felt the wind brush on her face and the heat warm her nose. As for the water, she heard the elegant slashing as the girl bend it. She Chuckled and then spoke in a low voice. "I already knew who you where for when you came in. . . Avatar Trira. I can not see your bending but I can feel their strengths. I notice you are missing Earth." Harata bended a few small pebbles to circle around the Avatars head. She then looked face to face with Trira. Harata's blind eyes looked sightlessly at the girl. "I am H-" She began before her newly recruit come up to her.

"Hey Harata...I found someone to join the rebellion."

It was Johnny.

Harata tilted her head back down and towards him. "Yea? ... I'll speak to them now."

"Trira... I take it your willing to bring this city to be great once more. I thank you." She gave a respectful nodding bow to the Avatar.

OOC: Harata is a Earth Bender. I guess After the rebellion I'm going to have to change my name and avatar XD

I could do it now lol
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

A young girl, about sixteen or seventeen, entered the tavern. Her expression seemed slightly miffed, as if she was greatly bothered by the things happening around her. Tekara slid into a chair, dark eyes darting about restlessly, searching for a girl who said she was recruiting to a rebellion.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

The tavern had begun to clear out as the night went on and the tavern keeper and waitress was washing dishes in the back. This left the clearing mostly Cleared, for except a few drunks and late eaters. Harata felt a speedup heart beat. "Excuse me a moment. Please wait here, It will be just a moment. Johnny, Till you also bring your new found man over here too?" She excused her self, standing from the cheap wooden chair. She followed the beat to a single with some one sitting at it. She tapped the ball of her foot on the ground. It was whom sat at the table that felt as if they was restless.

"It feels as if your looking for someone Or waiting on them. Why else would some one be here with out food and/or company." Harata stood beside the table with her head down. "I believe your looking for me."

Harata then turned towards the masked person and The man who seemed to be watching her the last few minutes.. "Come. I want to speak to you guys also, Join us at this table?" She smiled. She was able to tell these people where looking for her because they have the pattern of beats that indicates their looking need. And she knew she was the only one in this tavern basically that would be seeked out.

Harata Pulled a chair from the table beside her and sat on it with the back portion in front of her as she leaned on it. she then waited for the two to speak.

OOC: My avatar is This character, Harata. A Blind Earth bender... just in case y'all didn't know XD

Last edited by Harata (River) on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next