Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_vote_lcapThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_voting_barThe Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))

Go down 
+6
LadyKura
Kyoko
zachhawkins1
Trira
Jhervon (Preta Path)
River
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 pm

It was at a Local Tavern, about around dusk, for where Harata was Walking table to table Talking secretly to the groups or individuals. At times the other would nod and Grunt, but often The others would shake their heads and shoo her from the table or leave.

Harata Smiled, She turned from the last Table. She felt around with her feet, tapping on the ground with the ball of her foot. It looked as if she was thinking, but truthfully she was just simply 'looking around'.

Last edited by River on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Drake heard about a guy that was asking for recruitement in a rebellion. He entered the tavern and talked to a few people. He then saw a person walking around suspiciously. He walked up to the stranger and asked "Hey, are you the guy askin' for recruitment or sumthin?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Harata tilted her head at the man. "Are you interested?" She asked no even looking up at him even after continuing. "I am Looking for a special group for a special reason." Harata stood at 5'5" and has Bluish-black, Short hair. It is was straight, and hungs in her face. In the Dem light, her eye weren't very detailed and all that could be noticed was the Oval shape. She look about 18 years old.

Harata wears a dark green Linen under shirt with a Rare Cotton wrapped shirt. On top of that, she wear a leather Corset with green wrist bands and Rare Cotton pants with Anklets. She normally wears a gold necklace with jade Jewels embedded in it, along with some jade earnings. This sat Given to Harata by her mother.

OOC: Pix XD
The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) Harata2
Back to top Go down
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Johnny Laughed to hiself "Heh, I wouldn't be talking to you if I wasn't, now would I?" Drake said in a low voice. He paused for a second or two.. "the only reason I want to be apart of it is because I might meet my father, the fire nation king..." He paused again but for an even longer time" I will join the rebellion on only one condition, if we see the fire nation, we i will hunt down and kill my father, even if you dont accept that i'll still joib because i'll still do it... so we have a deal or what?" Johnny said sounding like his usual self.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Harata Grinned. "I would exactly say 'See the fire nation', But I will do what I can to help you get your revenge on your Father." She rose her head to face her new recruit, Face to Face. Her Clouded Grey eyes glanced sightlessly in his direction. "You have your self a deal." Harata continued to grin wickedly as she held out a hand for a shake of Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Johnny Reached out his hand and shook Harata's hand. He then asked" So where do we go next?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Harata Shook his hand firmly. "Well We still need a few more Members before continuing and going to rebel on the Elemental king. If you know anyone that is interested, send them to me."
Back to top Go down
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"Not a problem." Dake said now havin his hands behind his neck. He held the peace sign up to Hatara and then headed out the door. On his way ut he found a few ¥. He smiled, put it in his pocket, then sped out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Harata felt the man leave. She then sighed. She then turned to Find more recruits. Then once again she tapped the ball of her food on the flooring.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:28 am

Trira entered the tavern. She had changed her clothes from the normal white clothes to black and brown. She looked around and found some place where she could sit. She sat down at a table next to an girl who seemed to think. She was sitting there and looked a little bit around. She had no idea what she sould do. She looked at the girl who was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))   The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion recruiting to remember ((open to all))
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next