Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arlania Shir  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arlania Shir  I_vote_lcapArlania Shir  I_voting_barArlania Shir  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arlania Shir

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arlania Shir  Empty
PostSubject: Arlania Shir    Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

ARLANIA SHIR

Arlania Shir  998699-2-1

|BASICS|
    Name: Arlania Lyn Shir

Birthplace: On the Night Angel Capital Ship

Element: Water

Weapons: A Master forged Katana, with a sharp cutting edge. It is long, with a white silver gleam. Teal blue tassels dangle from the hilt which is wrapped with the same color. Her blade possesses a matching sheath.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: March 26th

Blood type: A+

Hobbies: Even though she seems serious and mostly work related, Arlania loves to paint as she is a livid artist.

Quirks: She snorts when she laughs too hard.

Family: Alyn Shir ( Father [ Deceased ] ) Rita Shir ( Mother )

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Arlania has long black hair, with natural navy blue highlights. It comes to about the back of her knees, and is straight. It has lots of layers and wisps out in tiny strands. Her bangs fall just over her eyes in a layered fashion.

Eyes: Grey, dark as a cloudy day, with the sun still finding a way to stream through. They look very serious, but also very attractive behind her thick long eyelashes that seem to be blankets over the clouds.

Height: 5"8"

Clothes: Arlania’s clothing consists of ivory white cotton garments, a long skirt with slits up the side that reach to the top of her thigh. She wears a matching cotton shirt that wraps over her like a robe and is tied off. Her sleeves are open and large, coming to about the middle of her arm. The bottom of her skirt has a traditional pattern, and the matching attire has blue rimmed edges.

To match with all of this she wraps around a scarf of silk around her waist. It is a vibrant blue fabric, with tassels and color added to it. Her boots are made from seal hide, a tan leather fabric that reaches up to her knee, tied with a red ribbon.

Arlania has a few armor pieces; Arm guards that are the same fabric and color of her swords sheath. Other accessories include a bone necklace, a beaded and bone belt on top of the blue silk scarf around her waist, and traditional earrings her mother passed down to her.

Skin: She has pale baby soft skin, with a slight peach shade to it. She doesn’t tend to absorb the sun very much, so color on her skin doesn’t really exist.

Body Type: Arlania isn’t built, but she isn’t a wimp either. She is toned, having a long thin body, but she still possess feminine curves as well

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Arlania is rather quiet, but very serious. she is very dependable and hard working. She doesn't believe in a easy life, saying things shouldn't be given, only earned. She doesn’t state many of her opinions, viewing it better to keep her mouth shut. She is very intelligent, her experiences giving her wisdom, experiences she set her mind to and accomplished.

Even though she is not very old, she has been through a lot in life. Arlania tends to give off a vibe that she doesn’t really care about a lot, however she does, but her comments on it are limited however. She doesn’t stand to be talked to rudely, and will put you in your place.

She is strong, and independent, not relying on anyone else to do what she was supposed to. A great ally to have, as she is an esteemed warrior and a mental strategist. Mentally, and emotionally, she is quite older than she seems.

She likes to take on any challenge, if it seems to be worth her time. she is analogical, finding and picking out every detail and how problems could be solved. She values the innocent and wishes to serve them, may that be protection or helping in anyway. But if your guilty, she will find a way to give you what you deserve.

Most would say she is rather too full of herself, a little cocky; but the truth is, Arlania is just confident, because she knows what she does is true. She wouldn’t say anything and she would easily back down if she knew she would lose that one.

Sometimes she could have a smart mouth, being a little sarcastic, and a little rude, but she doesn’t really care about people and their feelings. They mean little to her. Arlania is very morale, she like to obey and abide by rules and orders given to her, but she isn’t afraid to lead any fight. She is very assertive, but composed. outspoken, yet she watches what she says.

Personal Strengths:
    -Intelligence
    - Bending Skill
    - Martial Arts
    - Swordsmanship

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Due to a Previous Injury Arlania's Left Knee is a Weak Spot
    - Arachnophobic
    -A Bit of an Alcoholic

Dreams and Ambitions: To prove to herself and the Clan that she isnt like her Father.

-Training
    -Bending
    -Alcohol
    -Sparring

Dislikes:
    -Bullies
    -People looking down on her
    -Snobs
    -Hot Weather
    -When she runs out of booze

Brief History: Born on a secret ship, a dwelling for her people. The Night Angel clan. A organization growing rapidly, striveing for a land of thier own. The clan has fought for years against the Twin Blade Clan, each has seperate point of views. Arlania was born to Alyn Shir; a spy in the network of the Night Angel Clan, and Rita Shir; a nurse that tends to wounded soilders and needed paitents. They both lived a simple life aboard the ship, but Alyn felt a longing to be free on the land, not kept up on a crowded ship.

Arlania grew up wishing to be like her father, to be a spy, a fighter, on the edge of action. So many times her mother yearned she did something more pratical, like exploring more into her artistic skills, but Arlania pushed to learn the art of combat instead. Flying through sword classes and taking in all knowledge provided aboard the ship. She learned of plants that grew in different regions, about each city and each rock on the landscape. She soaked up every piece of information given to her, as she only wanted to make her father proud, dreaming one day to become an officer.

Years passed by, and Arlania showing her dedication to the day, was finally recruited into the organization, Gathering intelligence for the Clan. She was a beautifull young woman, only the age of eighteen at this point, yet she showed more hard work, and skill than most other male recruits. She was secure about herself, no doubt in her mind, so strong willed and aware. Arlania just got back to the Capital Ship, a slight smile on her face she hoisted her things over her shoulder and procceded to head to her families quarters. to her suprise at the door though, guards and men surrounded her father.

" What is the meaning of this!?" She barked at them. They just looked over thier shoulder and went about thier buissness, untill she tried to step in. In a moment they had her secure on the floor, as they started to cuff her father.

" Arlania, im sorry, i only did it for you..." Arlania screamed as the procceded to haul him away, her mother doing nothing, her hands just simply folded in her lap.

Immediatly Arlania burst into the officers meeting room, where they all discussed simple matters not partaining to her father, they looked over and infuriated at the interruption one bellowed out, " What are you doing in here, this is a private confrence for officers only.

Arlania had a hatred boil in her eyes as the officer glanced behind Arlania to see his Guards who were supposed to be standing watch unconscious on the floor.

" I'm here about my father, Alyn Shir, What was his crime? I demand to know!" she said her fist balled up tightly, ready to blow up on the officer before her.

He sighed, " Your father is a traitor, Im sorry..." Arlania's face instantly changed from hatred to shock.

" No, No you must have the wrong man, My father would never!"

The officer just closed his eyes and shook his head, " That is what your mother said, but we have a confession from him. He was being paid to deliver information to The Twin blade Clan, Crucial Information. .. He was an honerable man, he worked very well with us, giving us all the information we wanted, however its still a crime punishable by death..." Arlania gasped, and tears built up in her eyes as the man spoke.

" Can i see him?" she asked softly, there was a silence, and a few glances shot back from one officer to another.

" I'm sorry miss, but your father is already dead."...

Last edited by Lindsey:D on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Arlania Shir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arlania Shir    Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 pm

You need 2 paragraphs of history.
Back to top Go down

Arlania Shir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arlania Shir    Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arlania Shir  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arlania Shir    Arlania Shir  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arlania Shir
Page 1 of 1