Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Gozu blinked when he said that, though he wasn't sure how to take it. but a big grin crossed his face when he learned Nanuq bought it for him. "Oh my god Nanny I love you!!!" Gozu jumped up and wrapped his arms around Nanuq squelling in happiness. Gozu ignored his burns as they were slowly healing. "Oh so that is why you and Lula were gone so long."

Lullabia stood on the staircase, she went down a couple steps and watched. sitting there she smiled thinking of the future. Looking at Nanuq though, she wondered what he was going to do, though she hoped he would get a school or something going for him to do. She knows he loves to travel. she didn't want to be a burden to him. But a smile sat on her face as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Nanuq laughed as Gozu embraced him and when he released, Nanuq quickly made his way to the door, "Come, go get some supplies and i can begin fixing it up for your new shop" he told Gozu before flashing a smile to Lullabia on the staircase. Without another word, Nanuq shot out of the door and immediately ran down the set of stairs and into the square where he set down the stack of logs he had next to the broken down building in front of him. "Well" He said with a sigh, looking up at it's seemingly endless amount of repair work needed to be done, "Let's begin shall we?" he said before clapping his hands together and picking up a log. Upon entering the building, a group of men saw him go in and it drew their attention from their tedious daily activities. Walking over, they suddenly realized that the square was there and prominently called over their friends who brought more people and suddenly the square was filled.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Gozu followed Nanuq like a bat out of hell. Lullabia watched the two of them leave, she smiled at Nanuq happy that he was happy. she didn't move from where she was as Gozu followed Nanuq to where they were supposed to go. He started Helping Nanuq build, it was nice as he had never had anyone do this for him. "As much as I appriciate this Nan, I think personally you should have done something with it to earn you money. Unlless you have a plan as well." Gozu asked while working on the store. "wish I had what you had though."

Lullabia make some food and sweets at the house. She didn't sleep much, but she looked at the boys as she walked up with two baskets of food. thinking that they might love some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38