Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Lullabia looked at Nanuq as he spoke, his words made her worry a bit. She wanted him to be happy, but wondered what he meant by everything else. Smiling when he kissed her forehead. Lullabia enjoyed his words and the quiet. raising her head, she kissed him passionately back making her heart seem like it skipped a few beats as he had a way to make her heart flutter. She didn't want his kiss to break away. But when he pulled away to take a breath, Lullabia rested her forehead on his chin. she had to breath too.

Sitting there she remembered how she met Nanuq. A simple gestor of hello and greetings. Eatting noodle soup in a restaurant. A simple thing like that building to this. A smile sat on her face, remembering now she is so glad that she said hello and spoke to the man named Nanuq. raising her eyes to him, Lullabia lifted her hand and brushed her fingers along his cheek softly. "Nan, as long as you are happy I am happy. No store, house. will change that. I love seeing you smile, since that day I met you at the restaurant." Lullabia turned back and looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Nanuq nodded and gazed up at the stars, "The same goes for you Bia" he replied with a chuckle before rubbing her shoulder playfully, "I will start on the shop tomorrow. If i can find the owner of the property and pay for it then i can start right away" he added, looking down to the broken down building with a smile. Pulling away from Lullabia's grasp, Nanuq hoped down the tree and ran over to the building with a smile on his face, "See, right here. Will hang, Gozu's!" he proclaimed, pointing to the top of the frame of the door. Dashing inside, he spun around in a circle, calling out where everything would be until finally coming up on where he would believe Gozu to be behind the counter, there he paused. Nodding, he glanced out to the frame of the door and walked out, gazing up onto the stars as soon as he hit the cobble stoned streets that laid down outside of the building, "Tomorrow. I will buy it and work on it from there on after until i see Gozu behind that counter. Living his dream".
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Luullabia watched Nanuq, she hopped down and walked over. seeing how happy he was about helping Gozu. But she knew that Gozu wouldn't accept a hand out or anything like this. But she hoped he would, since Nanuq was putting such thought in everyone's future. Looking at how happy Nanuq was, she hook her head finding it rather fun. "You know you are sweet as a button. Then I have a thought." Lullabia spoke calmly getting an idea.

"Why not take some students under your wing. Lets make an area where you can train the water benders here. Think of it as a way of preserving the old way of life." Lullabia smiled at Nanuq, she walked up seeing what he meant by gozu's shop. she was thrilled that Nanuq had these ideas. Rubbing the back of her head, she raised her eyes to Nanuq. "Nan. I will help. I can't do bending for a few days remember. So I might as well help..." she was feeling tired, but the energy her fiance was giving off made her so happy. She walked right up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Nanuq passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Nanuq chuckled with a smile as he watched Lullabia come over to him and wrapped her arms around him. Once her lips met his, he was in a complete trance from that moment onward, his attention now fully on Lullabia as he missed her back passionately, maneuvering his lips around and over hers. Inside he knew that he had her heart and she definitely had his. Their connection stronger than it had ever been before and was growing with each passing day, his nostrils did the work of breathing as his lips and mouth were in constant work and demand. Never did he want to break the hold, instead he just held her closer and closer, lightly wrapping his arms around her small delicate waist that curved down to her pelvis and then finally, legs.

The night was coming to an end and with it, the day; time seemed to come through so slowly between them but the outside world seemed to speed through so fast. Before long, the heat of the new day struck the sides of their faces, then the coolness that followed just after the sun bean to cascade down the sky. But never, did Nanuq break his hold around her waist nor his lip placement against hers.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Lullabia held nanuq close as thry kissed. She didnt want to stop, she love nanuq more than anything. Feeling with his arms around her. The night seemed to go by quickly. As she felt the warm light in her skin, she never let go of nanuq. Her arms still wrapped around him, his lips felt like heaven, and he made her feel like she was on the clouds.

Finally parting lips from his. She pressed her forehead against his, as she took a breath. She found energy she didnt know she had. Her thumb trancing under his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Kissing her forehead lightly, Nanuq peered over to the rising sun with a growing smile, his thoughts set on the future and that little old building on the corner of the square, "Go get Guzz, tell him to pick up some wood and supplies. I am going to go buy the property from the landlord and we can start". Nanuq softly released his grip on Lullabia's waist and turned his attention and body over to the marketplace which in the time that they had locked lips, had started to become crowded. With a glance over his shoulder to Lullabia, Nanuq nodded to her then began to weave his way through the crowds that began to form around the two shops in the small marketplace and around the tree which stood firmly in the middle. Within moments, Nanuq had disappeared within the crowds and was on his way to the landlords house to purchase the land he planned for Gozu to have his shop stationed.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Lullabia smiled as she realized it was morning. did they really spend all night in a run down building. her face went red thinking about the question she posed in her mind. when nanuq went to go buy the property. Lullabia started to head home, but as she saw Gozu from a distance in the market she began to collapse from exhaustion. she was really tired, but she felt something cold enter her back.

turning her head she fell over looking up. Gozu spottted Lullabia alone on the ground. rushing over to her with a basket of things. scooping her up, he took her home. she needed some sleep, thinking that Nanuq would come when he is done. he placed lullabia in bed. But looking at her back, she had a burn mark on her back a symbol. very small but it had no been there before. covering it with gaze, he let her sleep while waiting in the living room drinking some wine waiting for nanuq.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 pm

With an exchange of some money, a hand shake, and a wish of rhetorical good luck, the property was Nanuq's and he was given a card to mark this coming, "Sir" the property holder told him as he handed him the card, "I wish you the best of luck out there. Something's...aren't meant to be repaired". Nanuq shook his head stubbornly, "It just takes the right person at the right moment to make a change and a difference" he replied to the older man as he took the card then rushed out of the small hut the man had lived in. He had all the great plans for this occasion; to have Gozu back into his fashion shop and to have Lullabia happy and most of all, safe.

These thoughts rushed through his mind as he weaved his way through the seemingly endless crowd until he eventually made it through to the center which was, in all respects, abandoned. Nobody passed through the forgotten square, all of them turned their backs to it as if it were not there, even for some if that meant having to go around it to get to their homes and or jobs. For Nanuq, however, this sight made him that bit more happy because if he had it his way, this place would be filled to the roof with people, and it will be, he thought to himself.

The door of his home came upon him as did the light of the coming day. Nanuq pushed the door open and stepped in, eyeing Gozu and Lullabia before proudly lifting up the ownership of property card with a wide grin upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:20 pm

gozu raised his head up and stared at it kinda confused. "What is that? Are you finally going to open a bending student place?" Gozu asked. Looking at Nanuq, he was happy that the man bought something. A smile sitting on his face, he leaned back with a grin on his face. "Oh such a pretty man, took you too long. was starting to think you weren't going to go to bed with me." Gozu laughed.

Seeing that he was looking a bit for Lullabia in the room. Gozu didn't say anything for a moment. "she is in bed, passed out. You guys were gone a long time?" Gozu teased with a smile. "I am jealous a bit."

Lullabia woke up rubbing the back of her head. she yawned as she came out in a mid thigh short pink dress that was rather clingy to her body. Rubbing her eyes as she stood to the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 pm

"No" Nanuq replied softly, walking to the side of Gozu, forcing one of his hands open and placing the card down onto his open palm, "It's your's. Well technically speaking..it is mine until i fix it up and give it to you but still.." he paused and smiled, "Wanna go check out your new shop?". Before Gozu could answer, Nanuq moved over to the wood fire logs that were set next to the fireplace and began to pick them up, "We will need some paint, nails and plenty of Gozu styled clothes" he called over his shoulder before he turned around and faced Gozu, slinging the logs over his shoulder, "Think you can manage that?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next