Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barThis isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:28 am

Nanuq pondered the question quickly then replied with a solid, "Sure" and a nod of his head, "I usually travel either by foot or by my canoe. I have it set up with a friend of mine at the coast so we can ride it back.". Glancing around, Nanuq leaned forward suspiciously before whispering, "Sense we wont get to the Northern Water Tribe for a few days, i could always train you. Even within the tribe, the masters choose their students so it isn't a gargantuan crime if i train you to defend yourself. Although i hardly know anything about healing with water, that is strictly restricted to women..not complaining though. I'd rather have a woman heal me than a guard to be honest".

Nanuq laughed slightly as he fell back into his seat and rolled the map up and tuck it back into his bag, "I will find someplace to stay for the night and then planned on setting off in the morning" he paused as an idea came to his mind, "Say. The Northern Water Tribe holds performances like what you do in annual celebrations so in your case i would not dare to say you are restricted to this place for your talents. Especially if you are a nomad like me". Nanuq smiled from ear to ear and took one last sip of his tea, "If this manager ever gives you trouble" he started before pulling out a small whistle, obviously carved by Earth Kingdom craftsman by its colors and style, and handing it to Lullabia, "Give me a call. Not many fire nation people will understand it's sound but being in the Earth Kingdom for as long as i have, i've come to know that sound very well".
Back to top Go down
Taliesan
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 am

(@Singla: I changed from a 3rd person perspective to a first person for some reason)

After having finished his soup Talem couldn't help but overhear the two people in the corner talking about the earth kingdom, so having not been home in a while he decided to make his way over to them and and talk to them.

"Hello, I'm sorry for butting in but I couldn't help overhearing that you were talking about the earth kingdom and I just wanted to ask was there any news?" he asked, all the while wondering what they actually looked like.

"My names Talem by the way." he added hoping that an introduction might slightly reduce the rudeness of his interruption.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Lullabia listened and it was a great idea in her mind to learn more about water bending but the healing part didn't appeal to her. The idea of learning water bending from someone else, she felt that she could learn more. The celebrations made her more curious about the northern nation.

"I would love to learn some new water bending. And celebrations...really? the water nation has like festivals and stuff?" Lullabia is rather confused, but she smiled at the idea of learning a new skill as well as seeing her grandmother's homeland. She looked at the whistle he gave her, thinking about it it was nice. Drinking the rest of her tea she looked at the map, seeing where they would have to go. Pulling her pink hair back over her shoulders, her violet eyes trying to memorize what she is seeing. "Thank you. The places here are nice to stay. If you don't mind I have a spare couple rooms at my house, you can stay there. I normally house my grandmother's friends. Be no different." Lullabia felt that it was right since he was offering to take her to the northern water tribe. "Is it really a crime though to teach a woman to fight?" She felt like she might get in trouble if he even taught her defensive bending maybe.

suddenly hearing the voice of a young man, she turned her head to see guy standing near her. "News? Hi, I'm Lala." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Taliesan
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Talem realised that it would probably be a good idea to greet the pair so when the girl greeted him he replied in kind.

"Good to meet you Lala" he said while wondering what her companions name was. So he turned towards her companion who had been the one travelling in the earth kingdom and asked "And what might your name be" while trying not to sound to haughty.

He really was anxious to hear about his homeland again after his 2 month excursion into the wilds of the vermillion empire but he didnt want to jepordise his chances by alienating the couple.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Nanuq addressed the newcomers arrival and presence as he offered him a seat next to him upon scooting over, "You are more than welcome to join the conversation Taliesan" he said with a smile before turning his attention back to Lullabia, "I think every woman should know how to defend herself. There are some horrible people in the world..and only knowing healing for instance will not come in handy. So if you are asking me to train you...than i accept. We can train along the way home" he said finally replying to her last question and turning the Earth Kingdom map over to Lullabia so she could see it in full.

"News?" Nanuq asked, shifting his body over to where he faced Taliesan, "Well there is the government problem in Omashu. When i arrived there a few months ago there was no true government and hardly any guards as the majority of military are being positioned in Ba Sing Sae to aid in their fight." he began, "But upon leaving a nice young man agreed to look over the city until some real government officials came along with a new king for the city. Besides that, there is no real news. I look forward to arriving at Ba Sing Sae in the winter of next year, if i make it there by then then i should be on track with my final destination being the Air Temples..then back home for good".
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Lullabia smiled and nodded her head. "I would love for you to train me, if you will have me of course? Be nice to learn more defensive, I alraedy know offensive." Lullabia smirked, thinking that this is goonna be fun. But looking at the new comer, she wasn't sure what to say to him but she looked at the map. "There will always be horrible people though in the world. But its the good that will show that there is still light in it." Her eyes looking at the map. the subject of the earth kingdom didn't bother her as she was lost in the thoughts of going north.

Wanting to explore Vermilion a bit more before going home, she turned to Nanuq. "Nanuq, would you like to go walking around outside?" Lullabia asked as her eyes were staring at certain parks of the map, she was seeing places that she missed on her job and wandering if she should try for there as well.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Nanuq smiled and moved out of the booth, "Why of course Lullabia" he said extending out his hand as an offering to help her out of her seat, though he knew she did not need it, it was custom in his mind. The soup shop was coming to closing hour and it was prominently displayed in the emptiness of the tables and the relaxing movements by the waitresses and cooks as they began to clean up and prepare for the next day. With a swift swipe, Nanuq grabbed the map of the Earth Kingdom, rolled it back up and tucked it into his small bag he carried.

"Pardon me" One of the waitresses said addressing the group, "We wouldn't usually do this but tomorrow we are booked so we kindly ask you to depart in the next couple of minutes" she said with a warm, kind, smile before walking back into the kitchen in the back of the establishment. "Taliesan" Nanuq said abruptly as he spun around and looked at the newcomer, "If you want to talk some more be here in the early morning just as the sun rises. I will be here before i depart" he said finally to the man before bowing politely then turning to the doors of the shop, "So, about that walk".
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Lullabia took Nanuq's hand, standing up from her chair. Placing some money on the table she did figure that it was getting late. She didn't want any trouble on the streets since at night some people were kind of rude and drunk. "Nice meet you sir, and yes a walk. Since its a nice night out. might as well enjoy it." Lullabia smiled as they were heading out.

Looking up and down the street, she held a smile on her face as the stars in the sky looked nice. reminding her of ember island. "When I get back from the northern tribe. think I'll go to ember island. Haven't been there in forever." Lullabia smiled, looking up at Nanuq she reached in her bag and pulled out a small candy that is the flavor of peaches. "I made them. they are peach candy. So have you been to the air temples before?"
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Nanuq shook his head as he also gazed up at the stars that shinned bright in the sky over them, "No. Not yet anyways. Although i have planned to see them ever sense reading about them in both the Northern Water Tribe library and Omashu's. Sounds beautiful..almost an untouched haven" he laughed, "Ironic i speak about them as untouched when hundreds of years ago this very place devised and executed a plot to destroy them all". He stopped when remembering she was from here and chose to change the subject as he peered back down to her, "Ember Island? Hmmm...that should be on the way back to the Air Temples so i will be more than happy to drop you off or..well..if you choose. Make a stop there for you and you could come to the temples?".

In all his years, hearing about groups of friends traveling the world, he never thought that he would have the chance at such a thing in Lullabia and Taliesan who were the first over the top friendly people. Of course the people in his sister tribe in the South Pole were friendly but these two seemed different. Especially Lullabia who glowed in the star light that shinned down upon her pink rose colored hair, "Would you happen to have one of these performances any time soon?" he finally asked her, "In the next day or so? I would love to see one of them before we reach the Northern Water Tribe".
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 pm

The stars looked beautiful to Lullabia’s eyes she loved to go to high places and see them from somewhere dark. They reminded her that in this world there are still so many things to see. Listening to Nanuq speak, it was true there was rumor that they were like heaven. He was right though in history it was different. But Lullabia remembered what happened on Ember island, lowering her eyes pushed the memory aside looking at Nanuq.

“It is true. Yes Ember island is my birth place. Maybe I could perform at the temples. But I would love to see the history of them. But their temple are good for echoing. She had never traveled with someone other than her manager to do performances. Pink crossed her face as he looked at her, looking up at him she kinda got tongue tied on things too say. She wasn’t sure what to say or talk abut really at that moment. Walking down a street towards the city center, she looked up one more time when he spoke. “Um I think at an event in two days. I have to sing and give a performance for a grand opening of a hotel in town. You are more than welcome to come. I would love for you to come hear me sing, I am sure you would like it.” She blushed a bit as she had never invited people to her events before normally people just come. She reached into her bag and pulled out a little white pill and took it. Swallowing it dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)   This isn't no lullaby (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't no lullaby (OPEN)
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next