Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Layla Hurashi (Done!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_vote_lcapLayla Hurashi (Done!) I_voting_barLayla Hurashi (Done!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_vote_lcapLayla Hurashi (Done!) I_voting_barLayla Hurashi (Done!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Layla Hurashi (Done!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

Layla Hurashi (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Layla Hurashi (Done!)   Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:13 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Layla Hurashi
    Birthplace: Vermillion City, Vermillion Empire
    Current Residence: Vermillion City
    Element: Air, Sound & Dark
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons:
    Ring Blade:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Unknown
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Layla loves to draw and write, as well as read.
    Quirks: Layla usually snorts when she laughs, which she despises.
    Family: Layla's mother and father died in a war. Their names were Yuri and Inaka.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Look at Picture
    Eyes: Look at Picture
    Height: 5"5
    Clothes: Look at Picture
    Skin: Look at Picture
    Body Type: Slim & Curvaceous
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Layla, despite her background, is an energetic and friendly girl. She loves being around other people. She is very social & active, keeping her physique in tip top shape. She adores battling, except she never kills her opponents, even if they plan to kill her. She believes, everyone, no matter how evil, deserves mercy. If only the ones her parents fought, believed that too.
    Personal Strengths: Layla fights for honor, friendship & vengance. She wants to avenge her family as well as to show she is not some wimpy little girl.
    Personal Weaknesses: Layla crumbles at the sight of death, and even worse when someone mentions her parents. Not only that, when she sees a happy family, she misses her own parents, wanting to see them once more.
    Hamartia: Layla is a necrophobic, she despises death, and cannot handle any more that bares down on her.
    Personal Hero: Her parents are her heros.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best darn bender she can be!

• Tea
    • Nature
    • Friendly Sparring
    • Exercise

Dislikes:
    • Death
    • Snobs
    • Cruel People
    • Carrots
    • Brussel Sprouts

Brief History: Layla grew up in a rich family. She got everything she ever wanted. Her parents loved her dearly. She had great friends whom she loved. Everything was fine until a war erupted between the nations. Her parents volunteered to fight, leaving Layla alone at their estate with her servants. She was very optimistic about her parents coming home safely. Too bad she was wrong.

When word reached her that her parents were killed in action, she grieved for weeks. Her servants comforted her to the best of their abilities. She was in deep depression until she had a dream one night. It was her parents, telling her live on in their tread. To make them proud. Since then, she's been much more happy and serious about her bending. Wanting to live on in her parents place. Being everything they ere and more.
Back to top Go down

Layla Hurashi (Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layla Hurashi (Done!)   Layla Hurashi (Done!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Layla Hurashi (Done!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: