Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yavana (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yavana (Done) I_vote_lcapYavana (Done) I_voting_barYavana (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yavana (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Yavana (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Yavana (Done)   Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:53 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Yavana
    Birthplace: Omashu
    Current Residence: Her own little tree house in one of the Earth Kingdom thick forests, no one knows where it is. (Kinda like Jet's but for only one person)
    Occupation: She is for hire at all times. She does important missions like assassinations, very important deliveries, protection, etc...
    Element: None
    Pets: Elowen the Eaglehawk
    Weapons: Bow and arrow, small steel dagger

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 17th
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Being alone, making her arrows, being with Elowen, getting hired for something
    Quirks: None
    Family: She keeps it a secret to protect them from enemies of her. Only the people she TRUELY trusts know a few. But she has 4 brothers, 2 sister, and parents. She is about the 3rd oldest. Her mother is a Water Bender and her father is a Earth Bender. All of her brothers are Earth Benders and one of her sisters, the other one is a Water Bender. She is the only one that is a Non-Bender. They didn't treat her any different because of the Non-Bending. That's why she protects them so much.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Thick black hair that goes to just below her shoulders. It's a little rough to the touch but looks smooth.
    Eyes: Big young white smoky eyes. She looks like she is blind but she isn't, she lets people think she is blind.
    Height: 5 foot 6
    Clothes: Kind of hard to explain so please see the pic for the clothing she carries her bow and arrow with her at all times when she is in these clothes and the dagger. But when she isn't wearing that she wears a light green female tunic that reaches her knees tight enough to show her curves and it is slit on both sides of her body up to her hips, a brown sash is tied around her waist, black spandex shorts under the tunic, with leather boots that reach under her knee, and her hair is tied up in a high ponytail. She only carries the dagger in these clothes.
    Skin: Pale, smooth, and soft. Except for her hands she uses them a lot.
    Body Type: She needs to stay fit and strong for her clients. So her body is built strong like a Earth Bender, flexible, silent, and the agility of a Air Bender, cat-like reflexes like a Fire Bender, and smooth and calm as a Water Bender.
    Image: Yavana (Done) Concep10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Accepts what is given to her, dislikes change or forced changes in her plans, determined, devoted to her job, uncooperative with others, does what is needed to get the job done, she endures whatever is thrown at her, faith in herself no one else, she has a flexible schedule, always focused, likes to be in control, she lies to protect her and her family, she works hard, very mature, everything must be perfect or it is not worth her time, she takes responsibility for what she has done, unresponsive because she doesn't talk so everyone thinks she is a mute it is very rare to hear her talk, very self-confident, insensitive to others, social independence, suspicious of everyone.
    Personal Strengths: #1 Elowen, #2 Speed, #3 Forests, #4 Her skills, #5 Reflexes, #6 Knowledge, #7 no one knowing her.
    Personal Weaknesses: #1 Bad clients, #2 Family, #3 If Elowen is in danger, #4 Fire, #5 Bad information.
    Hamartia: When her family is involved she will do anything to protect them... Anything.
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: She doesn't have any, she just lives day by day.

Likes: #1 Elowen, #2 Being alone, #3 Fresh fruits and veggies, #4 Getting paid, #5 Nature.

Dislikes: #1 Bad Information, #2 Annoying people, #3 Plans not going as planned, #4 Not getting paid, #5 Getting back stabbed.

Brief History: Yavana was the 3rd born from 7 kids. Her father was a Earth Bender and so was all 4 of her brothers and one of her sisters. Her mother was a Water Bender and one of her sisters. She to her families surprise wasn't a Bender at all. But even though she wasn't one they all loved her either way, on her 13th birthday they got her a eaglehawk as a pet. She named it Elowen and trained it for everything, it never left her side. Her brothers would take her out and train her to have a rock solid determination and a strong body, her mother and sister taught her to be calm and gentle. With these skills she felt like part of the family. When she attended school she met a Fire Bender boy. They became good friends and he taught her how to channel her reflexes to become cat-like. After that she became very fond of the bow and arrow. She practiced everyday and after a year or so she began to never miss a shot. Even when she would hunt it only took one arrow.

Many years went by and she was now 15, so she began to travel and she was invited to stay at a Air Temple for as long as she needed. She requested to the Monks that even though she wasn't a Air Bender if they could teach her their technique so she may be able to use her ability for something good. They agreed and they trained her. After that she returned to her family and showed them what she had learned. She felt like a Bender now even if she didn't bend an element.

When she was 17 she moved out and become somewhat of a mercenary. She would take jobs that would pay; delivery jobs, theft, assassinations if needed, anything that would keep her going. After a couple years at the age of 19 she noticed that she was getting some enemies and thought about her safety in the towns and cities so she moved out into the forest and built a little tree house for herself.

Some times her clients would ask why she never talked. Ever since she was a young girl she never did talk much not even around her family. She was able to talk but she just didn't want too, she couldn't explain it. Plus they always questioned her about her eyes sight asking if she was blind but they would hirer her none the less because of her perfect track record.
Back to top Go down

Yavana (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yavana (Done)   Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Yavana (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yavana (Done)   Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yavana (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yavana (Done)   Yavana (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yavana (Done)
Page 1 of 1