Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
At the Jasmine Dragon~ 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_vote_lcapAt the Jasmine Dragon~ I_voting_barAt the Jasmine Dragon~ I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_vote_lcapAt the Jasmine Dragon~ I_voting_barAt the Jasmine Dragon~ I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

At the Jasmine Dragon~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

At the Jasmine Dragon~ Empty
PostSubject: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

He'd thought the Northern Air Temple to be complex...

Drifting through the rather lavish streets of the middle ring, they were to the Air Bender's eyes, Kalden was taken back by the beauty that Ba Sing Se had to offer. Ladies of noble houses were carried past the monk in expensive carts, their destinations headed for the richest parts of the city. Town criers chanted the latest news, the new Tournament and it's recent rounds. This news did not interest Kalden in the least, fighting was a hindrance to the young monk who much preferred his quiet libraries and meditation. While his stay in the Northern Temple had been brief, the black bearded monk had passing thoughts of prolonging his stay here in the earth capital. Tashi had been safely stored in one of the better stables and even his own lodgings were well above the level that he'd experienced before.

Following the hand written map, courteous of a kind local, Kalden quietly took the last turn that would lead him to his destination: The Jazmine Dragon. He'd read about the tea shop in many of his books, General Iroh I, Uncle to Fire Lord Zuko who ended on of the worlds first major wars, had opened the shop hundreds of years before. Somehow the shop had remained intact, and a much pleased Kalden now stood just outside the building. Various patrons sat within the building, all enjoying the tea that was being served. Knowing that his Master's acquaintance would soon arrive the young man took a seat that was closest to the door and opened his book; it would be rude to order before Master's friend.

Last edited by Nyxie on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

|| Sayuri ||

Spoiler:

Sayuri would walk through the streets of Ba Sing Se, making her way to her designated destination. She stops by a store or two, browsing to see what she can buy. Eventually, she buys a jeweled bracelet and a ruby necklace. She arrives at the entrance of the Jasmine Dragon, a while later. She enters the tea shop, finding Kalden quite easily due to his arrows. She sits on the seat across from him. Greeting him with a simple "Hello" She watches him in awe, mesmerized by the arrows on his shaven head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

Setting down the book, his normally composed face slightly twisted; Kalden blinked his icy-blue eyes at the woman who casually sat down across from him. Multiple thoughts ran through the young bender's mind, passing ideas of the lady wishing to 'pick him up' as Master had once talked about or perhaps she was running from someone? It didn't matter how many simulations that ran through Kalden's mind, there was just no way that this... woman was the person his master had wished for him to meet... right? Clearing his throat, eyes adverting from the woman's obvious interest in his tattoos, Kalden inclined his head respectfully before answering her greeting.

"Hello."

His voice was rather deep in comparison to his youthful appearance. Traditional Nomad clothing covered most of his body save for his left shoulder that was left bare. Trembling hands hid themselves beneath the table for a moment as the nomad finally gathered his words.

"You, by any chance would not be my Master's friend Sayuri?"

If this woman was indeed who he'd been sent to meet... well Kalden knew he was in for quite the ride.

Last edited by Nyxie on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Sayuri would give off a warm smile. She sets her hands on her lap. I see you are still wearing those rags, sorry, I mean that robe. Sayuri looks away for a second then turns back. Yes, I am Sayuri. Your master told me to meet you here. She digs through her bag, pulling out a small sack. She tosses it over to Kalden. It would contain a matching necklace of hers but rather than ruby, it had a sapphire and the bracelet would be pure gold as Sayuri's is silver. She waits for his reaction, ordering them both some tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 am

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

Smoothly catching the leather bag, Kalden raise a single thin brow; his expression shifting into one of surprise before molding back into his facade of a monk. Inclining his head yet again, the young man didn't bother to look inside as his thoughts were more preoccupied with the woman before him. Sayori was easily a woman of beauty; her fire-red hair reaching down past the table and beyond the monk's view. An air of confidence seemed to surround the woman, while Kald's initial opinion of the woman was not a people person, if her choice of words regarding his garb was any example, the bender could tell that she was sure of herself.

The shop was busy, their waitress hurrying off to fill their order. Taking the time of her absence, Kalder jumped right to the point.

"My name is Shin Kalden, however you may address me by my last name. Master, upon my departure from the Western Temple, told me that you would not be too opposed to serving as my guide. There will be money involved of course."

Smiling briefly as the waitress returned, her speed in serving them a surprise to the monk, Kalden expressed his gratitude and took a sip of the warm liquid. Sayori had chosen well.

[OOC] I edited the plotting thread.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

[Sorry guys, but I need to do something!]

Bursting visible air with airbending behind his ungodly fast legs, the 90 MPH speedster had run all the way from the Royal Palace to the middle ring. His job was done, and all that velocity dries out your throat. So, he headed to his favorite stop for some good tea, the Jasmine Dragon! It's said Fire Lord Zuko used to be here, and it a bout of historical curiosity, the chi blocker had found this place, and it's become a water well for him ever since.

Literally screeching to a stop outside the Dragon's entrance, the visible wind dissipated (quite loudly, hint hint), and his leather shoe's rubber was burning red. Dusting himself off and making sure nobody was blown away in the dissipation, Miko trotted off into the tea shop, saluting to everybody in there. With a bounce in his still hot red step, he took a seat behind Kalden, ordering some green tea happily yet politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 am

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

He was just about to settle the finer details of his request as a rambunctious air bender slide to a halt outside the shop. The shutters quaked in the after flow of the bender’s entrance, curving through the wooden legs of the stools as he sat behind Kalden. The clear show of bending prowess was pointless to the calm monk, but to each their own as Master had said. Kalden settled the folds of his robes before continuing.

“I have plans to visit the Library of Dara and I’d like to request you to be my guide.”

It was logical to him, Master had arranged the meeting and he was horrible with directions. The monks from his home temple often said he flowed with the wind, never paying attention to where he arrived at but aware of every movement.

Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 pm

After finishing his tea thoroughly, Miko paid for his drink and walked calmly out the front door before bursting with wind again into the streets of Ba Sing Se. More mail at the couriers headquarters, more mail to deliver, no time to keep people waiting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Jasmine Dragon~   At the Jasmine Dragon~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Jasmine Dragon~
Page 1 of 1