Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Air Dragon 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Air Dragon I_vote_lcapAir Dragon I_voting_barAir Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Air Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Name: Abuto Windslasher

Nickname: Windslasher

Species: Dragon (White fire)

Appearance:
Abuto Windslasher scales are pale white, and blend in with the clouds, enclosing himself. His height is quite large from most dragon kin, almost reaching to the highest cliffs by just by sitting. His wings create large gusts of wind just by flapping up and down. Windslasher's white tail can be just like a wrecking ball, charging in like a massive ball of spikes.

Air Dragon E5pxy9
Personality:
Abuto Windslasher is know for begin very calm to others. Not registering pain or anger when children walk up to him. Flying bison seem to be curious and usually float nearby. Sometimes he likes the fame, and slightly shows off by flapping his wings or blowing out gusts of wind. He also is very protective of others. Some flying lemurs were attacking some of the elder monks as a prank, and soon they were gusted away about 100 feet, just to get the message across.

Background:
It was the usual spring afternoon, when my father was teaching, and I being the curious one of the family wander off into the surrounding woodland. The trees became mesmerizing, and soon I was completely lost. I wandered for hours in different directions. I boosted myself upward to see if there was any land formations of the temples nearby, and my emerald eyes caught a rocky mountainous cliffside full of dragons. From ebony, green, purples, and I laid my eyes on a majestic white dragon. He seemed to be sunning himself on the large light brown rocks while other small dragons flew about taking in the sun's last rays.

I walked over to the cloud white dragon, stealthily, because some of the smaller dragons looked anywhere for their next meal. Quietly I tapped the large dragons leg, and he gave no response. I soon touched it again feeling his scales warm to the touch. Soon after being frustrated, I threw a rather large air ball at the dragons face, and he immediately lowered his head letting us both see eye to eye. I did not flinch, or rather move, and my heart was beating faster. Faster. His eyes looked me up and down, as if he was deciding not to eat me. Then he did something very strange, he brought up his claw, and I soon waited to be shredded, but this did not occur. He touched my head and chest lightly and I suddenly felt a warm surge in my body, and I quirky heard a strange voice. Child of Air, I am Abuto Windslasher, I have been waiting 200 years for your arrival. I welcome you to the dragon's shore, come let us take a ride though the clouds of the setting sun, and then back to your home. You don't think they will mind me or should I just stay here? He finished speaking and I quickly out loud said "They wouldn't mind Abuto." He let his neck down just enough for me to climb aboard. Then the last rays of the sun seemed to slow as we both drifted though the clouds.

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Celia Icebolt

Nickname: Icebolt

Species: Dragon (Icy looking fire)

Appearance:
Air Dragon Dragon10

Personality:
Celia Icebolt is known for being the 'Alpha Dragon' so to say. She is in charge of keeping the other dragons in check and such, and she takes this very seriously. Celia is also very protective over Saskia, like she was her own daughter, and would fight to the death for her.

Background:
Saskia roamed though the woods as her mother, Aura, said she should. It seemed like hours had passed before she finally wanted to head home. But, where was home? Saskia looked around franticly, and soon saw an open clearing. She ran out to see the Dragon's shore her mother told her about. Dragons of all colors, shapes, and sizes roamed on the air, rocks, and seas.

One dragon immediately saw Saskia, a very large dragon that was a tall as the cliff it was sitting next too. Its gray eyes fixated on her, and didn't waver. Saskia stood still, as she could not see what the dragon was thinking until she heard Saskia hither Saskia immedutly sprinted over to the icy dragon and e came face to face with her, and she said Ah I see you found the dragon's shore, only those who have a dragon here and see this place, and you have found me. I would like to say congratulations, and just be careful when getting on my neck. I scrambled abroad and rode off to the Northern Air Temple to find Aura.

Air Dragon Dragon10

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

There are no such things as elemental dragons. They all breath fire but they all have different characters. They all breath fire and the color of their fire is determined by their scale colors. Edit that, and then I'll approve it k?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Kk, Approved lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Air Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Dragon   Air Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Dragon
Page 1 of 1