Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
my dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
my dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
my dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
my dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
my dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
my dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
my dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
my dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
my dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
my dragon 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
my dragon I_vote_lcapmy dragon I_voting_barmy dragon I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

my dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninx
Novice
Novice
Ninx

my dragon Empty
PostSubject: my dragon   my dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Name: Celestria
Nickname: Abbie
Species: unknown
Appearance: http://www.google.com.pr/imgres?q=black+dragons+pictures&hl=es&sa=X&biw=1440&bih=799&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=uD3ErYn-4AoUZM:&imgrefurl=http://battleforthearth.webs.com/apps/photos/photo%3Fphotoid%3D82729368&docid=8K5BejldwaxIJM&imgurl=http://battleforthearth.webs.com/photos/Evil-Clans/blackdragon.jpg&w=680&h=721&ei=TjssT4LsKdCItwf1x6zkDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=623&vpy=305&dur=1033&hovh=231&hovw=218&tx=102&ty=157&sig=114760581441766742214&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=136&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0
Personality: hes a very friendly,serious,loves to eat,agressive whith strangers,loyal to his master.
Background: i was walking to a mountain i never gone too before, when i got to the sumit i found a cave in the mountain, i went inside the cave and i found a dragon i got scare, but i sence something wrong whith the dragon soo i went close to him and i saw the dragon with deap cuts,then someone was talking with me i dint know who it was and i said, who is here and show your self ,he responded i am the dragon who is in front of you i am using telephaty to comunicate with you,then i said if she needs help, she said no,its too late for me now i want you to do me a favor,i said ok what do you need,she said i want you to take care of my egg thats is next to me and when it hatches to raise him like if hes your baby,i said that i well promised to take care of him like hes my baby.then 30 minutes pass and the dragon died,but before the dragon die she told me that her name was Celestria,she allso told me how she got hurt really bad she said,that she was looking for food in the forest whend a group of soldier atack her then she got hurt really bad and escape the soldiers and she left to her cave ,then i appear .after she died i went home whith the egg 2 week passed and the egg hatcheds i knew i had to name it but i did not now its gender soo i told some one how to know if the dragon is a male or female soo i ask people in the village and i meet a dragon master who know about dragons i told him that i have a dragon at my house and dont know it gender he told me if he can go and see the dragon i said yes and we went to my home,whend we got to my room the dragon master check his gender he told me that its a female dragon he allso realize he was a very rare dragon whith mysterious powers like telephaty, warp to the location of there master, throw black fire balls, travel at hi speed velocity,summon wierd shadow,and that even there most powerful breath can melt moutains,ithe the dragon master told me to take care of the dragon,he allso told me what im gonna name the dragon soo i name her celestria.10 minute pass and the dragon master left and before he left he told me how to feed him and raise her.

Last edited by ninx on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

my dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: my dragon   my dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey Ninx your dragon sounds really cool, but before we could evaluate it you need to change a few things.

A one year old dragon would have just hatched, so your character could not fly it yet. (Just letting you know)

You also need to add more detail to your dragons personality, and history. Try to make each of your dragon's traits
a sentence and why your dragon has that trait. With the History, try to explain the egg before your dragon hatched,
why did the dragon's mom die, and where did you go after the egg hatched.

It's a great start, just add more detail.

Thanks

~Maki
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

my dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: my dragon   my dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

my dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: my dragon   my dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my dragon
Page 1 of 1