Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Peculiar, she got spooked and was in a hurry. Kieverek wasn't worried about her though, the poster about her said nothing about a reward. It kind of put him down a little, he was beginning to get used to her company, then he turned to the pouch. He picked it up, looked inside,"3000 gold, I only wanted the 1500, oh well.." he turned to Kyle and put 1500 of it in front of him."You almost died for it, you might as well get something," he said. He turned to get up, finishing his tea, he motioned to the boy, and said,"Come now, lets go to the market to get some more ingredients, More for medicine for you, and poison for me." He lit a filtered cigar, and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Kyle took the money along with the mixture of tea. He sat for a bit and then stood up. "I think I am going for a walk." He grabbed his crutch and walked out the door looking for the girl. He followed as best he could with his trick to follow patterns in the grass and leaf waves.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Night began to fall before Yavana decided to stop and make camp. She used her dagger to collect some wood and made a small fire. Eloween flew down and landed on the branch of the tree that she was under. She turned and through him a piece of meat and he caught it with ease. She leaned her bow and quiver against the tree along with her dagger before she lowered herself to the ground and laid on her back, put her arms behind her head, and sighed. She looked up at the night sky. It was a beautiful shade of dark blue with the stars scattered across the sky. She slide back her hood to reveal shoulder length black hair and milky white eyes. She turned to her side and used one of her arms as a pillow before slowly dosing off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Kieverek had found the ingredients he had needed, bought them and started wandering Omashu, eventually, his curiosity got the better of him, he was going to talk to the girl and tell her what he knew. He figured she would have that eaglehawk watching out for her, so he decided to travel underground, he bended his way underground, and propelled himself along, making sure to keep a feel of the people above, he had spent enough time around Kyle and 'Jade' to know what their presence felt like. He went of the direction he saw her go, soon he was outside the city again. He kept speeding through the ground until he could feel a presence in the distance, it was relaxed, sleeping, he got close enough that he felt it was her. He bended up next to it, he could feel a fire, so he bended up next to it, bending himself a chair, he sat there, I imagine she would awaken in a short time. He sat there, pulled out some more tea and brewed it, taking a sip from an earth cup he had bended. "Time to wait, I guess, she should be pretty surprised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Kyle finally found her. She was camped right outside of Omashu. As Kyle walked towards the camp he saw the earthbender hovering around Yavana. Kyle was kind of disturbed by this, but continued to travel towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Yavana felt a little unsteady and rolled onto her back with her arm still under her head. She could her something as she slept and when she heard the earth move her eyes shot open. She looked at the Earth Bender then rolled to the tree trunk and retrieved her dagger. Unsheathing it, jumping onto one knee, and bringing the blade up in a defensive position. She eyed the man until something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. Only moving her eyes she looked at the thief boy limping along the path, then she looked at the bounty hunter again. 'Wonder what they want?' She said to herself as she realized that Eloween was asleep and that was why she wasn't warned about the two men. She didn't blame Eloween though, it wasn't his fault he was tired and deserved a rest.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"Ah! You're awake finally!" Kieverek said. Glad to see you are still alright, you took off so fast, this should clear up your misconceptions." At that Kieverek tossed the paper about her over to her, he didn't want to take her in, because there was no reward. "Now you dont look like any servant ive ever seen, tell us, just who is after you, maybe we can help you.."
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 pm

She was confused about what he had said. She eyed the paper, back at him, then the paper again. She slowly reached out and looked at the picture, it was indeed her but the servant thing was a fake. She reached into her bag, keeping the dagger and eyes on the man, and grabbed a writing utensil. She began to right on the back of the paper then tossed it back at the man. It wrote, 'This ad is fake... This was made by one of the jobs I did. They want to get back at me so they are trying to find me that is all. I was never a servant to begin with.' She was surprised that he was able to recognize her when she had her hood up and that's when se remembered that her hood was down. She quickly pulled it back on her head as the shadow hide the upper part of her face once again. All that was shown was a bit of her nose, mouth, a little of her neck, and the ends of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 pm

"Don't worry girl, you can relax, I'm far too tired to try to fight you young people anymore , but lets say we help our crippled friend." And at that be bended a chair behind Kyle , who was still a ways off, and started pulling it towards them, giving him a ride so to speak. He turned back to the girl," Tea, Yavana?" he said with a coy smile. Pouring another cup for himself as well, taking a sandwich from his pack," You'll have to excuse me, i never got a chance to eat earlier." He had four more so he motioned one towards the girl and boy each, " Now tell us about this job, are these people a big threat?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:54 pm

She lowered the dagger and set it with her bow again. She stun around and glared at the man when he said her real name. 'How did he know her name?' Then she saw the thief get pulled up to the camp. She shook her head when he offered her a sandwich. She still was a little on guard around him. He then asked about the job. She wrote on paper again and it said. 'If you are referring to the job I am heading to know it is just a small assassination job for a low level thief, but if you meant the people looking for me well... Yea they are a little. I killed the head of there gang and half of their men. So they kinda want revenge on me and all. The usual stuff. I'm actually surprised that they didn't put a bounty up on me, but what ever.' She tossed it to him again then motioned to pass it to the boy after he was done reading. She sat in front of the fire again, cross legged. Eloween awoke and flew down from his perch and onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next