Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

He stopped the walls, barely hearing the girl. Kieverek thought about it, then opened a hole in the wall, like a doorway, and spoke calmly, " I only want the 1500 for the bounty, I guess it doesn't matter if its you or the guards who pay. But, answer me this, why? Why save a thief who stole from you?" Kieverek was genuinely interested in this girl now, he wanted to know more about her, she was a peculiar character, then he spoke again," Come with me, answer my questions over lunch, this will also give our "friend" hetre time to come to. Now, how about some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Yavana took a sigh of relief as the walls stopped moving in. She saw the little door way open and the man step forward. He had as her why she saved the boy, and to be honest she really didn't now. Then invited her to tea and t leave the boy there to recover. She took out a roll of paper from her pouch on her back and a piece of charcoal which she began to write. 'Let me bring him to my room at the inn and then we may go for tea.' She knew he would wonder why she wasn't talking but she only chose to talk at the last resort or if she needed to get something across like just now.If she didn't speak they would both be dead now. She looked to the sky when she heard a screech. It was Eloween it seemed like he didn't leave like she told him too. She shook her head, 'Silly bird...' Eloween landed on Yavana's now out stretched arm. Yavanna picked up the boy after she put her bow and arrow away. She walked out of the ally and through the crowd to a small building. She walked in and through the halls into a room numbered as 6.

The room was simple. A double bed with a nightstand on each side of the bed. A small dresser at the far wall and a window in the center of the same wall the dresser was on. All the furniture was made of pure oak wood. She walked over to the bed and set the boy down on it. 'At least he would be comfy instead of being left in the ally.' Se left the room and walked outside, waiting to the man to saw her the way.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Kieverek saw her walking back from her room, having just dropped off the boy, he still didn't know her name. He eyed her, then asked," Shall we be off, then?" And his face lit into a smile, turning around to walk to his favorite tea shop, letting out a sharp whistle, signaling Zeus to land on his shoulder, the scouting hawk was tired, he would let it rest while they had their tea. He pulled a chunk of dried meat out of a pouch and gave it to Zeus, then turning to the girl," One for yours, miss... well we can start with your name." As he held up a piece of the meat. Then he said," You know he'll be gone, the boy I mean,Kyle, when we return, why save him anyway?" He asked as they were nearing the entrance to the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm

She thought about the question, she never gave her name out to people the only people that knew her true name was her family so she used the name that was her second identity. She wrote on the paper again with both the answers on it. 'My name is Jade, it was my mother's favorite gem and for the other question I don't really know why I helped him. I guess he reminded me of myself when I was younger when I had people after me.' She answered the second one truthfully. She handed the man the paper and graciously took the piece of meat from him and gave it to Eloween. She sang his happy song as he jumped onto her head and stayed there so Yavana could relax her arm.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

"Jade, huh? You don't seem like a Jade to me, but I guess no one ever really matches their name." He let out a chuckle as they were sitting down at a booth in the tea house. Kieverek sat down and let out a tired sigh, he finally spoke again," You know i'm quite a bit older than yoyu and the boy, lucky I trapped you when I did, I would've only been able to push on for about 10 more minutes." He said with a smile. "You pretty much had me beat, something i've not had in awhile." Kieverek thought about his next words for a moment, then he decided to speak," You know i've been blabbering on this entire time, why don't you speak? Cat got your tongue? And also, you rely pretty heavily on that bow, and I'm getting pretty tired as I get older, I cant compete anymore, maybe you'd like some training in throwing knives and the making of poisons." He looked at the girl intently as the waiter had arrived and asked what tea they would like. Kieverek smiled, and said," Jade tea, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 am

Kyle walked in with a crutch and an arm over his wounded shoulder. "What, was I not invited?" Without any answer he limped his way into a chair and sat down. He looked at the waiter and said "I would like some of what they are having."

He looked at the man with his eyes a bright brown. He wanted to know who was after him this time. He pressed his good arm against his chin and leaned into the table more. "You know whats funny? That a trained bounty hunter is after my hide. I mean seriously. Sure a few petty thefts and bad names, but a bounty hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am

Kieverek look at Kyle, and with a grin, pulled out the wanted poster and slid it to him. "1500 gold was just too much to pass on, especially for "just a petty thief", i'm suprised i've been the only one." He picked up his cup of tea and sipped on it, his eyes closed, like he was meditating, clearing his mind, then he broke the silence once again," That poison hasn't completely wore of yet, I imagine you're still pretty stiff and sore, good thing poisoning people isn't all I'm good at. Take this mix, and stir it into your tea, it should finish off the paralysis, and this salve, it should take away the soreness. Seems the only reason you're alive is because of your admirer here. So how does it feel, being beaten by an old man?" He said with a devilish grin as he handed the boy the mix and salve.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Writing on the paper again she handed him the paper that said. 'I only speak when I need too. The only reason I spoke back there was because you didn't see the message on the wall and we were about to parish. Also for the lessons I would accept the offer for you to teach me. I have a dagger I'm pretty good at but I could use some more skills.' Out of the corner of her eye she saw the boy limping in. She was complaining and why he wasn't invited. She took the paper and wrote again. 'If I brought you in here all paralyzed everyone would have panicked or something. My apologize, Kyle was it?' Then the older man was ranting on about how it felt to be beaten by a older man and that she was Kyle's admirer. Her eyes widened at the statement and wrote quickly. 'I am not his admirer! Thank you very much!' She placed the charcoal on the table calmly. Sending a glare towards the old man, eyes still hidden under her hood so no one saw it. That's what she liked no one knew what she truly looked like so if needed she could slip away and just change her look. No one would know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Kieverek read the paper and thought," Fiery little one, shes got quite the attitude." He let out another laugh, he could tell, she would be entertaining company, so hard to find these days. Then he turned back to Kyle, and said,"i've got another piece of paper here, I want you to look at," he pulled out a folded poster, grabbed the charcoal and wrote on it, away from the others eyes, 'try not to be conspicuous, but heres a little information about 'Jade', and he handed him the paper that read," Our servant Yavana has ran away, we would very much like any information leading to her whereabouts" and showed a picture of the girl. Kieverek sipped his tea once more, and said," The plot thickens..." casting another glance at the girl, having not seen the paper, he grinned once more.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Yavana began to have a strange feeling when he gave Kyle that secret message. He was plotting something and she didn't want anything to do with it. This time she was saving herself if anything would happen. She almost died once today and that wasn't going to happen again. She just hopped that if anything did happen that Kyle would return the favor. She pulled the pouch of coins that held 3000 gold in it. She tossed it to the man and began to right again. 'Here is your money that I said I would give you and I will contact you later on the lessons, but right now I have to see a client for a job. Good Day.' She slowly got up and made her way out of the shop. She when down the street to her hotel but instead of going into the hotel she booked it to the city gate. Whistling to Eloween to screech if he saw the 2 men. Before she was at the gate she stopped at a store quick and bought a few things. She quickly stuffed in into her pouch and left the city. 'These will help if they are needed.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next