Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_voting_barSitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Yavana just nodded as Eloween climbed down her arm, so she extended it so he could sit. She noticed him swing his legs. 'He is so oblivious of who he is sitting with. Such a child to trust a total stranger.' She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Kyle just smirked and jumped off the branch and landed perfectly. "Well if you feel like talking come and find me." He started walking away with his hands in his pockets humming a tune. He turned back with a cheesy smile and held up his arm. In his hand held a purse of money that he dangled teasingly. After a few seconds he started sprinting away.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of her coin pouch. A little growl escaped her lips before she have a high pitched whistle and Eloween shot into the air. Yavana lunged from the tree and hit the ground sprinting. She silently ran through the forest after the boy. 'I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.' She got closer and closer until she was in reach of his head. She shot her hand out and grabbed the back of his coat and pulled back. Hoping that he would fall she unsheathed her dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Nara slipped out of his jacket at the slightest tug on it. He turned around sharply to see the girl holding a dagger. He jumped backwards to create a lot of distance between the two people. He placed his hand on part of a tree and it bended into a bo-staff. Things were about to get real. "You know, you really know how to catch a person. I was hoping for a clean get away, but your too pretty to get robbed blind."
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:21 am

A stream of water would come down from the sky, aiming itself towards Kyle. Sayuri would jump down just as this happens, her hair following afterwards. She lands onto the ground softly, looking up at Kyle and Yavana. She watches as her stream of water would come down onto Kyle, watching his moves.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 am

Yavana was mad. No one stole from her and got away with it. She stabbed her dagger into the hood of the jacket and ripped it the whole way down. She through both halves to the side and growled low. That's when she noticed the third party arrive and she noticed the water. 'Everyone is a bender now-a-days...' She thought to herself. She turned her focus back to the boy. She sheathed her dagger, took out her bow, got an arrow out of the quiver, got ready to fire. She stood straight as she pulled the string back. Aiming for the head and she never missed her target. She would always hit them somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Kyle swiftly jumped back from the two girls. "God you ain't gonna give me a break are you." He spun the staff and used it to launch himself in the air. "Was my favorite jacket too." He swung the staff forward launching a barrage of splinters at the two woman. After he ran to a tree and placed his hand on it and it pulled him into it. The tree spit him out on one of the top branches and he started humping branch to branch.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 am

Kieverek had been following the boy for sometime now, eyeing the wanted poster he had had for a couple of days, he had witnessed the interactions he had with the quiet qirl, but had not once been close enough to hear what they might have said to each other,"I couldn't get closer for fear of that damned hawk and its sharp eyes, any closer and it would've spotted me for sure." he thought quietly. All Kieverek needed was to hear the boy's name to make sure it was the right person, but by his actions, he most likely was. He read the poster again "Wanted for Petty Theivery :1500 gold". "It seemed like a lot for such a low level crime," he thought," but seeing this bending, it was obvious it was for the threat level of the individual." and now there was this new person, a water bender, Kieverek would have to keep close and in the shadows and wait for his time to apprehend the boy if indeed it was the right person, before the others had a chance to get him. Surely this was the reason for the waterbender to appear so suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Sayuri would sent herself into the air as the rain of splinters came down to her. She uses her water bending to send water to the soles of her feet, pushing her up higher. She grabs the kusarigama from her back, spinning it in circles while holding the chain, making it look like a lasso. She lets go of the chain, the sickle piercing itself into a tree branch. Sayuri using this to swing over to the tree Kyle is jumping branch to branch from. As she lands, she sends her arms forward, causing water from a nearby pond to cover the branches before Kyle, hoping he'll slip on it when she tries to land.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Yavana crouched and turn her body to the side using her leather armor as a shield from the splinters. When It was finished she spun around and shot an arrow at his leg hoping to wound his so he couldn't run away. All she wanted was her money and she wasn't going to stop until she got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)   Sitting Alone (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next