Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Character Creation- Light Derizo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation- Light Derizo I_voting_barCharacter Creation- Light Derizo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Character Creation- Light Derizo I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation- Light Derizo I_voting_barCharacter Creation- Light Derizo I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Character Creation- Light Derizo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Character Creation- Light Derizo Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation- Light Derizo   Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Light Derizo
    Birthplace: In a colony in the air nation
    Current Residence: He owns many places all over the world. Often travels.
    Occupation: He inherited his wealth from his father, a notorious bandit who was never caught.
    Element: Master Light Bender
    Pets: None
    Weapons: A small dagger, about 4 inches found in his trench coat.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 11th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: To run freestyle, and to play cards.
    Quirks: Extremely unpredictable, and at times, sadistic.
    Family: None. Only his father Kero who was never found but believed to be dead.
    Character Theme: Into the nothing-Breaking Benjamin

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Match to image
    Eyes: One a holy yellow, the other a demonic black.
    Height: 6'4
    Clothes: Match to image
    Skin: Smooth
    Body Type: Average, but athletically toned.
    Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/5934/149740-04b.png

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Unlike his father, Light is a "Do good always" Person. He has never been known to harm others, but his flaw his he is battle ready. If the situation is wrong, and even hinting at conflict, he will jump into the fight defending his view of justice. His strong sense of justice lets him prevail in society, and he is highly opinionated, and somewhat of a psychopath, playing the part of an all knowing messiah to rid the world of evil.
    Personal Strengths: Agile, Cunning, Masterful bender, Kind hearted to the ones he judges as worthy.
    Personal Weaknesses: His hatred of the criminal world, Sociopath, arrogant
    Hamartia: Faith in his views cause him to conflict with those who disagree.
    Personal Hero: Himself.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To rid the world of evil.

Likes: Saving those who is worthy, waterbenders, airbenders, Gambling, and fighting.

Dislikes: Criminals, Wrong choices, People like him, Firebending, and darkbending.

Brief History: Light was battle born to one of the most notorious bandits ever to live and to be uncaught. His eyes, some say, show the conflicting in his soul. While all that is holy and just prevails, the darkness in his left eye show his anger, and arrogance that would most likely end up being his downfall. After he was battle-born, and his father left his mother, his mother raised him. She taught him the ideals he bestows now. To hate evil. To eliminate evil. When he was 19, His mother, Larin, was diagnosed with a terminal disease. He swore to her, that he would save the world from evil. With her dying breath she told Light, "I know." By that point, he was a masterful light bender, able to bend and materialize light to be able to penetrate skin, and even kill. He could bend the light at 22, to cloak himself as invisible to the human eye, or near invisible. He could be detected by a careful eye. He inherited much wealth from his father, but refuses to use, "Stained blood." He set off into the world, to punish, judge, and kill those whom he deemed as criminal. When Light met Jasmine Mcleod, he had a brief relationship with her. After she left him for the reasons of, "Completely self-centered and a messiah to himself, He went out and killed more criminals then he ever has to that point, and with each death of a criminal, his left eye would hurt for a second or two in sheer pain, and grow slightly darker. He seeks a world he would judge to make his mother proud. Light has since found himself finding the world as so dark and evil, and he wants to inherit power. The power to destroy darkbenders and wage war on the world. His biggest hope is to become head of a large nation, and set off on a course to rid the world of all wrong. In his head, he truly believes all evil must die, and light shall prevail. Once Jasmine left him, his hatred only grew for darkbending as he believed it was the darkness inside her that made her leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Light Derizo   Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Approved and I also enjoy reading this application Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Light Derizo   Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:11 pm

awww thanks c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation- Light Derizo   Character Creation- Light Derizo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation- Light Derizo
Page 1 of 1