Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Character creation waiting for approval 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Character creation waiting for approval I_vote_lcapCharacter creation waiting for approval I_voting_barCharacter creation waiting for approval I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Character creation waiting for approval I_vote_lcapCharacter creation waiting for approval I_voting_barCharacter creation waiting for approval I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Character creation waiting for approval

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Character creation waiting for approval Empty
PostSubject: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kolack Nuzai

Birthplace: Town of Dara, Earth Kingdom

Current Residence:Ba sing se, Earth Kingdom

Element: Earth, Metal, bone.

Pets: None

Weapons: Boots, Glove R hand, Bending, Body and left arm

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday:June 2nd, 693 A.O.

Blood type: O+

Hobbies: Training, Sculpting, fathering

Quirks: He May seem tough but hes a really nice guy if you get to
    know him. He has a mechanical arm.

Family: Two brothers, Kozo (age 23,Non Bender) and Kameron (age 31, Bender) Mother: Runi (Non Bender), and Father: Kayro (Bender).

Character Theme: Monster by Skillet

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: He has hair long enough to reach his nose, Its
    messy, unkept, multicolored (light brown, Black, dark brown) and turns l
    ighter in the summer

Eyes: Medium sized, hazely colored eyes that turn brownish gold in
    the summer

Height: 6'3

Clothes: He wears an old jacket that belonged to his father made
    from old brown leather and fine wool, he wears some regular trousers nice
    for moving around quick and stealthy, and has some worn boots with some
    two small metal studs on the front and back. He is wearing a small pendant
    tied to string around his neck with the earth nations symbol on it.

Skin: Slightly rough, tanned skin, with a little bit of hair. Left arm is mechanical.

Body Type: Tall, Slim, Slightly Muscular.

Image: Character creation waiting for approval Tek4fffc927db3186528424

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: He has two personalities, adventurer and
    assassin. His adventurer side is opptimistic, energenic, hard working, and
    doesnt dismiss a task untill its done. His assassin side is skilled, stealthy,
    focused and deadly. he can be quite the killer in this state.

Personal Strengths: He is a weapons expert and a master earthbender. He also has a mechanical left arm that he can use for hand to hand.

Personal Weaknesses: He has 1 physical weaknesse if his left arm is a screw short it will completely shut down, but his mental weakness is
    emotional, thats his worst spot to be hit... the heart.

Hamartia:He has a very emotional weak spot. but I will never reveal
    that.

Personal Hero:None

Dreams and Ambitions: Protecting his daughter and making her the greatest earthbender ever.

Likes: Food, Art, Culture, Techniques, Weapons, Family, and The pendant that his father gave him for his birthday.

Dislikes: Water, Mercinaries, thugs, muggers, evil doers

Brief History:When a young infant, his oldest brother Kameron was jealous... he got all the attention until the baby came. From that point on it was a sibling rivalry like no other, and Kolack never even noticed it. At age 5 Kolack and Kameron had another surprise coming, a third child. but even though the baby was coming soon, there were mor important matters for their parents to attend to. Kolack discovered his ability to bend at age 6 and from then on he and his father (Kayro) trained a month after his bending abuilities were discovered. At ten years old Kolack had learned much technique and focus, but not even close to pass his brother Kameron.
    In his teen years, on his 15 birthday, Kolack got something very special. His father enrolled him in a school for war and fighting tactics at The city of Omashu and his father gave him a silver pendant of the earth symbol.
    This gave him an advantage to tactics and fighting techniques.
    August 7, 707 O.A. The tragic murder of his father, Kyro Nuzai, Age 47. After avenging his fathers death he has gained family honor but lost his arm. After 10 years, his friend's daughter has made a fine mechanic out of herself and a fine arm for Kolack. Today he is a father of his daughter Kiki Nuzai and a husband of Heaven Naomi, living in the inner ring of Ba sing se. He is a homeschool teacher and an awesome uncle figure taking his kid and "Nephew and Neise" on crazy trips and camping adventures.

Last edited by Zumoariri Nitsuki on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Needs longer history.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Earthy already told him dude lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 am

okay ive done it ive edited it
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 am

NOOW approved. Lol was it that hard?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 am

Disapproved by me. That's not really a history, it's just explaining 1 year of a character's life. The history should explain the entire character's life up until now; you need to edit it. And Laurent you and me need to talk. Edit the history then it will be reapproved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 pm

I hate to say it but can you add just 3 more dislikes and 1 more Like? After that, You will be approved, promise. :]
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

ok, Looks good; And of course if Kouzai sees anything that I didn't catch, He'll deal with it. XD BUT I don't think I missed anything.. >w<

APPROVED BY ~River!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character creation waiting for approval   Character creation waiting for approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character creation waiting for approval
Page 1 of 1