Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Character Creation 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Character Creation I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation I_voting_barCharacter Creation I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Character Creation I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation I_voting_barCharacter Creation I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Character Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:55 pm

list]|BASICS|
Name: Jasmine "Jazz" Mcleod
Birthplace: On a small village outside the water nation.
Current Residence: She has been wandering the lands, searching for her meaning.
Element: When she was very young, she was a waterbender. But after the event with her Brother, she unexpectedly became a darkbender.
Pets:
Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: September 3rd.
Blood type: AB+
Hobbies: She has always loved to be strategic. Jazz was a very smart and upcoming tactician.
Quirks: She has a large scar across her right hand, easily noticeable.
Family: Her mother and father were killed by her brother.
Character Theme: You should have killed me when you had the chance-ADTR

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Match to image
Eyes: Match to image
Height: 5'6
Clothes: A long sleeved jacket, with a symbol of the water nation on the back. On the front is the word, "Redemption" across it through the zipper. Her pants are a lightly faded black cloth soft to the feel.
Skin: Match to image
Body Type: Match to image (Petite but curvy)
Image: https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/85/58/42/full_11.jpg

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Jazz has quite a unique personality. She has huge trust issues after her brother left her to die, as she watched him murder her family. After the event, She seemed to be struggling with a different side of her at times. Bipolar, in a way. The normal Jazz is fun, humorous, and sarcastic. She is very confident in her abilities to out think the others, and doesn't like to fight but will if absolutely necessary. But the more dark Jazz is hateful, spiteful. Her darkbending is extremely elevated at that time.
Personal Strengths: Strategy, High pressure situations, Persuasion
Personal Weaknesses: Death, Her past, and her brother.
Hamartia: Her Bipolarism can be easily manipulated.
Personal Hero: Her father, a war hero.
Dreams and Ambitions: To avenge her family, and to find her true meaning.

Dislikes: Spiders, Rude personality, fire, blood, and bad smells.

Brief History: Born to a war hero father and a politician mother, Jasmine had high expectations. She was then the older sister of her new brother, Luke. As a child, she was happy, always smiling. One day, when she was coming home from school shortly after her 13th birthday, her far advanced younger brother Luke, murdered their parents out of cold blood with his fire bending. While her brother was stronger then her, he chose not to fight her and only said, "Good luck." Jazz decided to run from the village. and for nearly 5 years, wander through the lands, training her water bending. When the murder happened, she gained the power of dark bending. Although far superior to her water bending, at times, her dark bending surpasses her water bending by far. When she set off into the world, she couldn't comprehend what her brother has done. At first she thought she would run off into the world to find love, companionship, and harmony. When she was 15, she was confronted by a group of traveling swordsmen. When they attacked her, she was sliced on her right hand, leaving the scar she has now. After she fought back, she decided to fight against oppression one day, to save the people she couldn't before. Jazz blames herself for what happened to her family. She feels like she could have stopped Luke, or at least saved her parents. She feels the only way to avenge her family, is to become a part of something much larger then herself. This is her story as to date.

Last edited by Kiraofthesand on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 am

It's look good Smile there's just a few things. Could you add maybe another paragraph to the history? I know she's young, but perhaps try to talk about her life in detail? Maybe some other small events that happened in her childhood to shape her life? As soon as that's done I'll approve it Smile this is a very good app, nothing else I would change besides that.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Approved :p welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Sweet! now what? Smile
Back to top Go down

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Post!
Back to top Go down
Kiraofthesand
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kiraofthesand

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm

but where, thats my problem. idk where. haha
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 am

any where and Some one will eventually Post on it back to ya ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1