Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heat wave - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heat wave - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 8 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Heat wave - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 8 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heat wave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Kolack started to rage with in. "She is none of your consern! Leave her be!" He locked his feet in place firmly on the ground ready to strike at any movement Draika makes. "Why the hell are you here!?"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"Nothing special, being dead and all. Oh yea I forgot to tell you, your friend Kaida is a killer." Draika said with that trademark sinister grin. "And if you must know a bad one at that." Draika continued to walk around Kolack then he held out his shadow hand and continued from what he was saying earlier. "A man walking down a road on a hot day comes across a princess and a beautiful woman." As he was saying this the story showed on his hand. "See they needed help so the man decides to be a hero. After being the hero the beautiful woman takes a liking to the man." He continued provokingly "She offers her heart of pure to the man but the man was set into his own greed of revenge." His hand showed Kolack standing there with Heaven. The image of heaven disapeared into a cloud of darkness. "The price of revenge is the womans heart in the story. It is quite amusing."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Kolack stood there with a startled look that popped up on his face. "Yo... You were there the hole time.... And I didnt even sense your movements." He then stomped the ground with one of his studded boots and punched two large rocks at Draika. "Ahhhh!!!" He yelled with fury.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Draika just pushed them to the side as they flew at him. Draika then just held out his hand with his index finger raised. "ah ah aaah." he said as insultingly as possible. "I have always been there. From when you and Kaida were in Ba Sing Se. Took a little dirt nap for about a month but meh. My turn." Draika spin as the shadows from the trees streched towards them entangling them both into a large solid dome of darkness. "Now we are in my field." while saying that spears shot from the walls of the sphere.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:39 am

Kolack was shocked for a moment and then he had a smirk. He pulled out a lantern from his pack. "Hey, Draika, Look what i have." He said swinging it in circles around his wrist.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Draika ducked to avoid whatever Kolack was swinging. "What the hell is that!" yelled Draika. "Doesn't matter." he said straighening his back the dome of darkness closed in on them slowly until it encased Draika's body. After he was completely shrouded Draika charged in with his hand morphed into a spear head. In an attempt to stab Kolack, Draika threw all his weight into a lunge towards Kolack's chest.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Kolack metal bended the lantern into a chest protector with the fuse sticking out from his chest and then bended the earth to cover his limbs. "Ha, No way Im gonna let that happen.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

"It doesn't matter, you can't kill me." Draika took off his shirt to show off the clear cut going through to hsi chest. At least the scar from it. After the hit missed Draika turned the spear into a large sword about six feet long. Draika screemed as he charged at Kolack but leaving his left side completely vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Kolack smiled and went under ground and covered his hole. "He is making mistakes... He seems so sloppy. Could it be the scar affecting him?" He thought to himself. He then burst up from under Draika and used his metal rod and metal bended it into a katana and stabbed Draika in his side. "You son of a B*tch!" Kolack yelled.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Wide eyed he turned his head to see the blade in his side. "I told you I cannot die!" Draika shouted turning his arm back where he scratched Kolack across the face with a shadow claw. Smiling he twisted his torso while the blade was still in leaving a large cut in his torso. After the gash Draika continued to smile and grabbed onto Kolacks arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat wave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat wave
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next