Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heat wave - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heat wave - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 5 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Heat wave - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 5 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heat wave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Kolack wanted her... he was sur of it. "So, do you want to go inside before we're drenched?" Kolack said with a warming smile.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Heaven gave a slight nod and walked him inside the building. "Make yourself at home." she called from the kitchen. "Im going to take a bath." A few mnutes later she walked into a room holding a white towel.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Kolack grabbed one of the news panfletts from the table and flipped it open. "Okay. Hey! says here they have discounts at a near by forge! I might check that out later." Kolack said happily.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Heaven turned on the water. Hearing what he said in the other room she called out "Awesome!" She waited for the water to heat up for a while before she actually stripped to get in. Slowly she slid into the warm bath feeling relieved.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Kolack sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and sat sat... and looked over towards The bathroom. He then walked up towards the door that was shut. "Hey... uh, Heaven?"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Heavens eyes were closed when she heard Kolack call from behind the door. "Yea?" she replied eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Kolack was a little worried what her reply to his question would be. "Um... Would you have to spend alot of time with the Princess being her body guard and all?"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:51 pm

"No, she is just a family friend." she replied eyes closed with a smile. She was thinking about Kolack. She stood up to try and stand up but she managed to slip on the wet floor. A loud crash and Heaven was on the floor holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Kolack heard the loud noise and rushed in the bathroom. "Are you okay?! What happened!?"
He had a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Heaven looked at Kolack with embarresment. "Im alright.......can you.....uhm....help me up?" she asked trying to cover herself as best as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat wave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat wave
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next