Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heat wave - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heat wave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 2 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Heat wave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHeat wave - Page 2 I_voting_barHeat wave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heat wave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 pm

"So how long until we get there?" Kolack asked puzzlingly
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 pm

"We are almost there." Replied Heaven with a smile. She then blushed a bit when she looked at Kolack.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Kolack was staring out the window, looking upon the moving scenery of the trees and passing farmland. He turned his head twards the two girls and noticed Heaven blushing. "So... What do you specialize in? Like you know... Bending, skills, jobs and such?"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 am

"See for yourself." Heaven pulled out a closed rose bud and closed it in between her hands. When she opened her hands she bended the rose into full blossom and placed in Micheals hair. "And you?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Kolack smiled. "Well, as you already saw, I am a metal bender and I am also an earth bender. I am currently trying to learn sand bending." Kolack then stopped smiling for a second... He felt a disturbance... It was getting stronger, and more overpowering... Kolack shot up from his seat. "We gotta stop!"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 pm

"Driver stop the cart." yelled Heaven waking up Micheal in the process. "Whats wrong?" both Micheal and Heaven asked simutaniously. Conserned Heaven hushed Micheal back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Kolack kicked open the door and ran towards a near by tree. "I gotta go!!!" He took about five minutes and then returned with a relived look on his face. "Oh thank god... There was enough to flood the entire earth kingdom..."
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Heaven laughed so hard she nearly wet her self. "You had me going there for a second." she explained face full of tears still laughing a bit. She then kicked Kolack in his butt as he hopped back in the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Kolack was luaghing hard too, He knew a good joke at the time every now and then. "When you gotta go, you gotta GO!"
Back to top Go down

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:45 pm

"We are half way there." said Heaven still smirking about the joke. She was starting to liek this guy even though he was alot younger. Heaven stared out the window gazing at the cherry blossoms as they passed by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat wave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat wave   Heat wave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat wave
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next