Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_vote_lcapGo On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_voting_barGo On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_vote_lcapGo On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_voting_barGo On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) Empty
PostSubject: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 am

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) 21b0kyw

Dansu

Settled his eyes to the front. Recently, he had events curl up around his life. He wasn't satisfied. And wasn't sad. He was emotionless. It's as if. . . . The world wants him dead, it was such a stress, he couldn't keep it up. He slid along the crowd of chatter. And didn't bother speaking. It was a normal day. Except, the dawn was gently falling. With the wind consuming his shattered leather. He crouched downwards elegantly. His pupils had displayed their sight towards the distance front. A beautiful view indeed. Mountains were scattered, banks were gently sliding along the surface. . . .Nothing can go wrong by now.

He felt a presence appear behind him. He had mistaken it for an adversary. Or was that even mistaking? He leaped upwards. It was an old woman, at the verge of death. Once she had seen him in motion, she didn't bother moving. Her lips however, released a misty~faint sound. Concocted from within her throat. As it jiggled.

"How may I help you young one?" A smile stood as a facial expression in her face. . . . . . And he was about to hurt the female. He had lowered his body and retracted. Sliding behind. He spoke, his voice very gentle. . . The sound leaped from the bottom of his lips. Pressing lightly into his lips. "Beat it.". The woman's response was rather affirmative, as she moved. Disappearing from his sight. He tilted his body and rotated, settling his sight yet again at the beautiful view. That woman reminded him of long gone history. His mother, father and brother. . . .All dying at the hand of murderous benders. He simply wished to avenge them. . . .But then, a thought immersed him. . . ."I'm weak. . . . "

He balled his fist and punched the ground with force. . .Feeling the sadness but he barely had shown it. He simply stared forwards, his palm retracted, stirring back to it's former position. He had just wished someone. . . .Someone similar to his own would come at help him. . . .
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 am

Ba Sing Se was the largest city Sedikit had ever seen. It engulfed the landscape like the ocean and swallowed the beauty of rural towns. It had been two years since Sedikit had joined the Order and still he wasn't used to urban cities or so many people being in one place. It overwhelmed his senses. At least no one seemed to pay him any attention. The one good thing about going on this mission alone was that he didn't have to wear the stupid uniform. He still hated it, and whenever he was assigned a mission with Claudia she made him wear it for some bizarre reason. She actually seemed under the impression that it didn't make her stand out. Right. Like how swan diving into a hay barrel beneath a building was more logical than just jumping down or - god forbid - climbing down.

Sedikit frowned at the insults. He had said the same thing a thousand times in his head already. He didn't understand the Order but no longer cared to. It gave him a place to eat and sleep and he had become attached to Claudia, so he stayed. Now, what am I suppose to be doing again? Just some intel gathering right? Claudia had sent him to listen in on a conversation between two men suspected of weapons trade. But according to the sun, the men wouldn't be meeting for another four hours. Perhaps I should scout the house.

"I'm weak...." Sedikit's ears perked up and he turned to see a boy standing alone. Suddenly, he punched the ground. Sedikit blinked in surprise. The boy looked around Sedikit's age and sorrow was shining in his eyes. Instantly he didn't want to get involved. Sedikit liked dealing with people about as much as he liked the ocean (which he hated). But the boy looked up, and Sedikit found himself transfixed and staring into a pool of grey eyes.

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 am

Dansu

Didn't even bother shifting his display. He had known a person was approaching, the sound of his footsteps perked his ears. By a distance, he managed to lean behind, clasping both hands. He had ignored the male.

He transfixed his sight above, the pool of black which rested under the socket of his iris settled at the lowering sun. With the fall of a red sky upon him, he had awaited the male's movement. Not bothering to speak. He had simply stirred his palm downwards into his jacket pocket. To pull out a cookie.

Crumbling at the edges willingly, he slid the other free palm along the green meadow and stayed firm.

Within the last crunch. Dansu decided to speak. His throat danced along the leap of his words, his lips pressed against each other repeatedly. "What do you want?"

He was brave, rather firm as well, he didn't bother even if it was a king. Not to say he had already bravely spoke to the king. And had threatened him several times.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 am

"What do you want?" the boy asked. Sedikit had to mentally slap himself awake. He had watched the boy eat a...well what he assumed was a cookie. Sedikit had never actually tried one but he had seen them. They didn't look like anything special, just little dough cakes with lumps of processed chocolate in them. But he looked back up as the boy spoke.

Now, several steps usually went into the process of decided whether he should speak or not, because Sedikit hated wasting words, but it seemed impossible to avoid a direct question like that. He scanned the area quickly out of habit and took a couple steps closer to the boy. He didn't actually want anything, but he couldn't ignore the eye contact they had made earlier, so he made up a reason. Perhaps the boy would know where the house is.

"Would you happen to know where the house of Lei Sang is?"

Upon closer inspection Sedikit realized the boy could be dangerous. He held a cocky pose of some one with power and not afraid to use it; of some one who liked to pick fights. Involuntarily, Sedikit fingered his dagger.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) Basil_10

Ba'sill, following one of his little escapades, had the same routine. He'd get a bite to eat, and just wander for a couple of hours, hardly paying attention to his surroundings, and then tried to see if he could figure out his way back home. He'd done such since he was a child, straying from his surrogate mother Claudia's grasp and traipsing through the dusty streets of Ba Sing Se with wanton abandon.

Now, under the hot glare of the sun, the sixteen-year-old found himself in a very familiar place, looking at a very familiar face.

"Sedikit?" he murmured, doing a once-over of the boy in the distance and deciding that it was, indeed, the boy Claudia seemed so fond of. Sedikit was around his age, topping the two of them off as the youngest assassins, and was a sandbender, too. Claudia had said it was really a lot more the two had in common, but neither the boy or Ba'sill stayed in the same spot for very long, so they weren't often together.

He saw another boy, older than them by at least a year or two, as well. Except, this boy looked a bit .. unstable. Ba'sill stared a bit harder, then decided to come closer. If Sedikit was going to need his help, he might as well be within bending distance.

"Who are you?" he demanded, coming within earshot. He walked with a graceful, poised gait. Like a cat. Sharp crimson eyes glinting dangerously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:03 am

Dansu

Dansu remained at complete tranquility. He hadn't bothered giving a legitimate response to the Sixteen year old. As he stared at the sky, he settled his pupils behind for a moment, ideally analyzing Sedikit. Before he had shifted his gaze, the shed of a new one had approached. They were accumulating. . . . .

Dansu stood up. He didn't exactly like gathering, he enclosed his eye sockets just once, before opening it instantly. He had squinted at the new one and thought. "Meh."

The Kid so suddenly asks a question. Which seemed rather inappropriate. Dansu followed. He had cut short to his final alphabet. Whilst still munching on his chocolate covered cookie. Chips on the surface and with the dough stirred greatly, the cookie made a great companion to Dansu. Actually.

"My name? How rude. You're supposed to tell me your name before asking for mine. Heh. I couldn't expect much from Humans. All of you are similar. Wanting to have the information you feel like you should get." He stepped on his words, his lips pressed together, while his teeth gritted. He wasn't enjoying this conversation. He knew it would end up with a fight. At the midst of his question, he looked over at the other one and simply decided to ignore him. Indication that he had no idea what he was talking about. An eyebrow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 am

Sedikit stared in surprise as Ba'sill approached. Now that he thought about it, he did know that the fellow assassin spent a lot of time here. Claudia had mentioned something of the sort to him. Having never spent a long amount of time with Ba'sill he wasn't sure what sort of emotion he should be feeling at the approach. But Ba'sill wasted no time.

"Who are you?" he hissed in a demanding manner. The other boy snorted in contempt and spat back quite a rude response. Sedikit had to linger over that fact that the boy called Ba'sill and himself humans, like he wasn't one himself. Which would be an interesting turn of events but was extremely unlikely. He didn't even have the poise of a bender.

Realizing he really didn't want a fight, Sedikit let his hand drop off his sheathed weapon and took a step back, frowning as he observed Ba'sill and the boy. He really needed to go find the house, but his interest in Ba'sill had also peaked. Maybe he'd stick around.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

"My name? How rude. You're supposed to tell me your name before asking for mine. Heh. I couldn't expect much from Humans. All of you are similar. Wanting to have the information you feel like you should get."

Ba'sill scoffed, drawing his hands behind his head. "'I couldn't expect much from humans,'" he mocked. "And I suppose you're some 'enlightened being'? Cut the superiority shit." He smirked then. "I'm Ba'sill."

He really didn't like this boy. Acting like he was better than everyone else. If he had been bothering Sedikit, he'd kill him! No one messed with his own. Still, Ba'sill doubted the boy stood a decent chance fighting an assassin. He seemed skilled. But not the type of skill that he and Sedikit had obtained learning to kill from an age most people didn't deem healthy. Ba'sill, in particular, had been in the business since he was born. His mother had been a part of the Order, and subsequently she wanted her child to be, as well. For the sake of justice or something similar.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Dansu

Shifted his gaze yet again towards Ba'sill. He tried his best to ignore the child. For that he would be killed by now.

Instantly words leapt from his lips. Following into Ba'sill's own.

"Enlightened? Being? Superiority? Do you kiss your mother with such mouth?" He mocked. Trying to scoff the child off. His pupils yet again gazed to watch Sedikit's question. And gave them a devilish grin. Accompanied by a narrowed stare.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

"Sorry, but my mum's muerto (dead)," he drawled. "Now, I'm going to ask again, since you seem to be a bit touched in the head. Who are you?" Darin watched the guy's gaze shift over to Sedikt, and moved into a subtle, defensive stance. Sedikit didn't seem on guard at all. He must not have wanted to fight.

Ba'sill, however, didn't give a damn where this was headed or not. The guy needed to learn a thing or two about respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)   Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go On. (Assassin RP ~ Assassins Only!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next