Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_vote_lcapArnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_voting_barArnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_vote_lcapArnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_voting_barArnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArnaruWolf
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
ArnaruWolf

Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior Empty
PostSubject: Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior   Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Arnaru Hana(nickname: Ru)
    Birthplace: Somewhere within the Dark Nation State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Nowhere really, just wandering out in the forest on her special quest. Occasionally she will stay in the city.
    Occupation:When Arnaru visits the city, she takes on the job of a tea maker.
    Element:Dark and water
    Pets: Ravin Dog: A huge wolf like dog with long ears and a sharp "unicorn" horn. This creature has a lions tail and is able to transform into a bear substitue. Named Narro.
    Weapons: Bending skills and a small knife

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Arnaru has long hair bound up in a high ponytail with thick sections hanging down by her ears. She has sidebangs and her hair is a black color.
    Eyes: Her eyes are of medium size and the color is a green with a blue ring by the pupil.
    Height:5'4" ft
    Clothes:She wears a gray sleeveless shirt that goes to the belly and a grey undershirt tanktop with black vertical stripes. She also wears a blue-grey short skirt with kung-fu pants underneath. She also wears black and blue bracers. Her footwear are grey boots.
    Skin: Smooth skin
    Body Type:Well fit, slim and having an agile feature
    Image:
    Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior Tek507223268a9898525596
    [size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Arnaru isn't what she really is when she first meets you. She doesn't like newcomers and hides herself in the begining. Arnaru seems dark and manipulative. You can't exactly trust her yet but she is always willing to help. When you do get to know her, she is nice, caring, a very good friend, loyal, and a naturally born leader. She loves to have friends but that doesn't really happen all the time. Thats why she can be a bit distanceable at the first mark of friendship.
    Personal Strengths:Can be very manipulative with her dark bending skills, quick, and always willing to fight.
    Personal Weaknesses: Her pet, Noman; Most of her bending techniques use alot of energy, when people in the same family fight each other
    Hamartia: Arnaru can fall for anyone and thats usually a big problem for her.
    Personal Hero: Breito Hana
    Dreams and Ambitions: To find who ever killed her mother, brother, and sister.
    Likes: Arnaru loves fishing, bending, heroes, men, and animals
    Dislikes: Ultimate destruction, murderers, bandits, injured lives, and getting rejected.

Brief History:Arnaru was born with a brother and two parents. One of her parents were water benders(the mother) and the other was a dark bender(her father). Arnaru's brother had already mastered some of the dark bending, as he was 10 years old. When Arnaru's brother had the job to watch over Arnaru, someone attacked them. Arnaru slipped into the river. She started to drown and was almost dead before her brother dove in to save her. She never learned of the event. Arnaru grew up to be a very adventerous girl. She would always wander into the nearby forest and find something to do. Finally, when she was 9 years old, she was put through training. By the time it was 3 months away from her birthday, she had mastered dark bending. Her mother also taught her water bending. She trained and trained until she had an excellent grip on her new skills. So she set off into the forest. A rather big puppy-like animal shot out of the bushes and tackled her. The animal, she had realized, was a Ravin Dog. Arnaru decided to keep him and named him Narro. When she had returned to her small house, she noticed her mother's extended belly. She was pregnant and the Hanas were all happy. But two days later, armed forces came to take Arnaru's family away. They weren't like the gaurds at the empire city, they were more deadly looking. A figure came out and sliced Arnaru's mother in half and killed the rest of the family. Arnaru escaped with Narro and lived on the outskirts of the city. She continued to train, preparing herself to find the dark assassin that killed her mother.

Last edited by ArnaruWolf on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior   Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Welll I can not accept this as there are a few things you must complete before I do.

1. Two have the ability to have two elements. Your parents must bend the elements which you want, which you have done. You must go through emotional damage, which you have done. You must go through physical damage, which you have NOT done.

2. I read that your family had a pet, is this your characters pet or just the families pet that disappears after the death of the characters mother? If this your pet, then you msut create an application for it.
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template

3. I noticed you said you had a small knife as a weapon, besides your bending. You must also create an application for your weapon.
Link: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

Please do these corrections and I will regrade this application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior   Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I got your private message and going over the application, everything checks out.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior   Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arnaru Hana::Dark-bender warrior
Page 1 of 1