Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Demona Shadow - dark bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_vote_lcapDemona Shadow - dark bender I_voting_barDemona Shadow - dark bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Demona Shadow - dark bender I_vote_lcapDemona Shadow - dark bender I_voting_barDemona Shadow - dark bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Demona Shadow - dark bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Demona Shadow - dark bender Empty
PostSubject: Demona Shadow - dark bender   Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:28 pm

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Demona Shadow
Birthplace: Dark Nation Capital city
Current Residence: Ba Sing Sae
Element: Dark
Pets: White fox, named Tomoe. He is a nice fox the size of a large dog. He acts like a dog and follows Demona around.
Weapons: chains – steel chains taht she swings around and uses for fighting.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 31
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: History, making jewelry, knowing gems, training
Quirks: Always buys a gems and stones for jewelry making, claustrophobic
Family:
Mother: Fiona Floria (Mind bender)
Father: Devios Shadow (Dark Bender)
Sister: Sahtan Shadow
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Shoulder length curly brown hair. She has short straight cut bangs, in her hair are little black diamond clips in her hair all in different spots.
Eyes: Green eyes
Height: 5’0
Clothes: normally she wears a black kimono with little cherry blossoms bare feet as she hated shoes. She does have a gold one that has black dragons along the edges. She loves the old fashion of clothing.
Skin: Pale tan skin, kinda tan but a little lighter. She gets dry skin rather easily so she has a special oil she makes out of blossoms to rub on her skin. Under her left eye, is three black gems shaped like black starts.
Body Type: she is tiny and rather young looking even for her age. Her body looks like it has no muscles, but looks can be deceiving as she has good arms.
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
[size=11]Personality:
Demona is a girl that looks sweet but had a cold side to her. She loves gems and making her jewelry. But loves her twin sister more, she wasn’t really thrilled of getting dirty. Can act sweet when talking to her sister or talking about gems, but other than that her voice and tone are colder than the northern winds. She has a weakness for cute men and is kinda of a flirt when she wants something.
Personal Strengths:
Jewelry making, Chain fighting, swimming,
Personal Weaknesses:
Will drop anything for gems, not good with balancing on her feet, can’t sing to save her life, her family, doesn’t like small places
Hamartia: Claustrophobia
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best jewelry maker in the world.

Gems and stones
Traveling
Gold and silver
Her sister
men

Dislikes:
Being told she can’t have a gem
When her charms don’t work
Noodles

Brief History:

Demona was born in the Dark Nation Capital with her twin sister Sahtan. They were born to a mind bender and a dark bender which made life rather hard since their grandparents didn’t approve of the marriage nore both of the grandchildren. The two families hated each other. Even to the point that each sides grandparents tried to kidnap the children when they were two. That is when demona’s father got the children back, and got fed up with what was going on. Moving his children and wife to Ba Sing Sae where his wife Fiona had a cousin that attended their wedding and approved of them. They ended up staying in a two room house till they got on their feet. After a few years, the Shadow family got their own place through working for a fish market and their mother Fiona working as a dress maker.
Demona though was always playing with her sister and the other kids in the neighborhood. Demona though would always go by the jewelry maker. She slowly started to develop her dark bending from her father as she loved making jewelry but loved using dark bending like him. As her sister was a mind bender, Demona stuck to jewelry making and dark bending. She became cold over the years after learning the truth of why they couldn’t go back to the dark capital. She ended up getting black jewels embedded under her eyes when she got the money saved up from chores. Looking at her sister through as they grew, Demona liked flirting with guys to get stuff she wanted but same time she wanted to make sure her sister got what she wanted. For the first piece of jewelry she had, she gave a steel necklace she made with links that she bought from a crafts man with some gems she found in the mountain. She gave it to her sister Sahtan that had pendants with each symbol of the nations on it. When demona turned 15 she decided to leave hoping her sister would come with her. She wanted to see more of the world, so they were sneaking off leaving a not for their parents that they were going around to explore and go on a mini vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demona Shadow - dark bender   Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Demona Shadow - dark bender   Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 am

EDIT- Talked to Singla, who requested I change her Hamartia (originally inputted as "Catapjobia") to it's original intended mark, Claustrophobia.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Demona Shadow - dark bender   Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 am

Noted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demona Shadow - dark bender   Demona Shadow - dark bender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demona Shadow - dark bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: