Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barA day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barA day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A day at the island (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

Vlad just stared at the man that appeared, He didnt really notice him come neither did he seem phased by him either. he just shrugged and lied back down.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

Oh this was sit. Suddenly her private strip of land had turned into a famous tourist trap. Lucy through up her hands and stormed back to the water. She needed to fume. Slightly ignoring the man. "uuuggghhh." Lucy kicked the water furiously. Lucy didnt know why the sudden wave of anger envolped her, but she pushed it off. Then returned to the new comer. and replied with a melancholic sneer."Hey."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 Basil_10

Ba'Sill rose a delicate brow. Here he was, going out of his character to be friendly, and look what the hell happened. 'Be nicer,' Roman had said. 'Stop scaring people,' he'd said. But being nice got you nowhere, apparently.

The first guy had shrugged, ignoring his presence entirely, and the girl seemed to have a hissy fit. She went all the way down to the shore, kicked the shallow water there, and and returned, fuming. By now Ba'Sill's brow was up to his hairline, and an amused glint appeared in his eyes.

"Hey," the girl bit back.

Darin rolled his eyes, sighing somewhat. "If I knew coming to the beach would give me the brush-off and temper tantrums, I wouldn't have put up such a kind front," he drawled, eyes sharpening. The assassin had the strong feel that he was talking to five-year-olds, which was never pleasant. Never pleasant at all. "Now let's try this again. I'm Ba'Sill. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 am

Lucy eyed the man up and down. He was oddly dressed, but had a nice body. She straightened up and decided to be a little nicer. It was just tough having her favorite 'alone' spot being intruded so abruptly. "I'm sorry i'm normally alot more cheerful, but its just this used to be my own place to get away...and well then you two showed up..." A deep sigh escaped her full lips. "Sorry im rambling. My names Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you, and might i ask who i am speaking to?" Lucy smiled at the man. hoping to make amends for her all to sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 am

"Vlad Saori."
Vlad said with a twirling of the wrist trying not to get dragged in this as much as possible. Man its like talking to a five year old... always wanting to get into your business and yet, you cant say no bacause you'll hurt their feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:34 am

Along the coast there was a wave with a figure of a man surfing on it. It was Kaida wearing tan trunks and his signature straw hat and amulet. A few moments later he became airborne and faceplanted into the sand.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 Basil_10

He blinked at the girl, Lucy, was it? Her apology was shaky, at best, but it was an apology nonetheless.

"Vlad Saori," the other guy intoned, flourishing his wrist. Ba'Sill glanced at him, before refocusing on the girl.

"If it helps you feel better," he told Lucy dryly. "I'm not planning to stick around. I was just passing through."

Just as he finished, yet another guy appeared along the coast. He was surfing, it seemed. That, or he was was a pretty good waterbender. But no; even from several meters away, Darin could tell that the guy was indeed on a surfboard. However, just as Darin was about to determine his skill, the boy was suddenly flung high by god-knows-what, clearing the shore and landing face first in the sand.

Darin went over to him, walking with an uncanny grace for someone in sand. "Nice," he teased.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 am

Vlad was still just lying there, eyes closed and trying to relax... but then he heard a shifting in the sand, a major disturbance. "Theres a really bad surfer over there isnt there... It sounded like it hurt too." He had a small smile at the thought of what the surfer did.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Meimu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm

This day was beginning to get amazing. The amount of people showing up on the beach was driving lucy to her wits end. But she did have to admit, the face full of sand that the newcomer got...well she laughed out loud. But she was still flustered. She gave up trying to fight the situation and went to lay in the sand in tan. "Maybe if i just think they're gone, all will be well." Lucy thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Kaida got up slowly spitting out sand. Standing completely up he started wiping the sand from himself. Then it came to his mind "duh sandbender." He then sand bended all the sand off. He looked around observing the people along the shore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the island (Open to all)   A day at the island (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the island (Open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next