Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Mako saw the lightning coming toward him. Before thinking, he jumped out of the water onto the wall holding on as the water was electricuted. Mako jumped up to Kasai's level and said "You're right. I can do better than that." Then Mako used his lightning bending to shoot a lightning bolt right to where Kasai was
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Kasai knew he would not be able to dodge the lightning "Ill have to redirect it!" he thought to himself. He held out his hand as the lightning hit it, he then forced it throught his arm, through his gut, then out the other arm shooting it back at at mako. After he threw 3 punches sending bowling ball sized fireballs speeding towards mako.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Mako had to react, quickly. He took the fire balls and fused them all together. Then he quickly extinguished the lightning before it coulf hit him. To make sure he would cause some damage he sent two more of his fire arrows, which were fused with the fire ball. The masive fire ball was heading straight towards Kasai
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 pm

He watched the giant fireball coming towards him and he was getting quite frustrated. He formed a sheild of fire in front of him which was dispersed after the large fireball hit it. As he landed on the ground, he waited for mako to land, and he ran straight up to him and through a punch as fast as he could get it to go straight at his face.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Mako saw Kasai's attack. He had no fear of this at all. He blocked Kasai's punch, and jumped over him to the other side of the arena. Then Mako got his bending to action. He ran around the aren shooting fire arrows at Kasai from all different directions. Then Mako stopped behind Kasai and jumpd up in the air so the arrows couldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Kasai saw arrows coming from all directions and he found this was just what he needed. He spun around causing a sphere of fire to spin around him inscinerating the arrows he then thrust both arms outward causing the sphere of fire to blow outward, considering the size there was no way to dodge and blocking would be extremly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

This is not officially endorsed by the admins and therefore this tournament is null in void, I'm shutting it down. Do not do it again or there will be consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2