Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_lcapKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_voting_barKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_lcapKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_voting_barKasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm

*Announcer*In the other arena we have a match set for one fall!!!!!!!!!!!.

The arena will be filled with water up to both competitors waist making it much harder for combat!!!!SHAZAM!!

*Announcer*We have Kasia vs Avatar Mako!!! In a one on one match!!!!!. Whoever win's gets to decide In there next match anything!!!!they want!!!It can be a fire encased arena or anything!!!!

THIS MATCH STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kaji on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Kasai stood in the arena and clenched his fists, when he opened them two fireballs one in each hand appeared and he said in a somewhat evil voice "Lets do this..."
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Mako walked into the arena, with his peircing blue eyes staring at the audience, and said "Lets Fight"
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Kasai watched mako for a moment then fused the two fireballs together making a larger one, he then threw it at mako at some what high speeds. After which he leaped into the air and did a few kicks sending some more fire towards mako.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Mako quickly jumped to the side dodging the fire balls. He then used his firebending to create a wheel of fire spinning towards Kasai
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Kasai saw the spinning fire wheel coming towards him, he crossed his arms acrossed his chest blocking it. He then jumped up in the air and flew towards mako using his firebending to create jets from his feet and hands.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Mako saw Kasais attack, and didn't know what to do. Until he got an idea. He ran in the opposite direction that Kasai was going. Suddenly Mako turned around and threw a huse fire blast at Kasai while he wasn't looking
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Kasai saw the huge fireball coming at him and had a split second to react. He dodged to the side he then landed not far from mako. He drew both of his swords and slashed them through the air sending fire in the shape of a huge "X" flying towards mako.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Mako saw the fire ex. He quickly leaped to the side and pulled out his trusty bow and arrow. He was a skilled archer. But when these arrows are used by a fire bender, they can become actual fire. Mako shot the arroe as it quickly caught on fire and headed striaght to Kasai
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Kasai hit the fire arrow with his sword and then put a somewhat eveil smile on his face. He glared his red eyes at mako and said "Come on you can do better than that?" He then jet high into the air so that he was out of the water. When he thought he was high enough, he swirled his arms around on another seperating his inner-energies, and creating lighning in his hands. "There is no way you can move faster than lightning!" he yelled. He then thrust his hand forward sending the bolt of lightning shooting at mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)   Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasia VS AvatarMako!!!!!(Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next