Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Kael's drive weakened as he saw the oil being poured and the village in utter chaos. He faltered, his eyes wide as he frantically looked around. There were innocent people here. Women and children and people who didn't deserve to die by his hand. He almost lost his grip on Owlan's sword. His breath quickened.

"I can't do this," he whispered to himself. "This is what Kaida does, not -" It was then he saw the blood on Owlan's armor, and he watched the emperor grasp his shoulder in pain. Then his gaze hardened, like Kael knew it would. Owlan was just going to shake this off. Clenching his jaw, Kael rode to Owlan and sprung down from his horse, drawing water from his pouch and laying it over the emperor's shoulder.

"You're no good injured," he said, watching the wound clot and close. It wasn't healed completely, but it wouldn't tear back open with movement. "There. Remember, many of my soldiers can heal. Don't be afraid to ask. We're willing to help." As he guided the water back into his bag he heard Anuk's voice,

"The leader might try to evacute!" Anuk was right. Even for a village it had excellent defenses, and while the attack had weakened them, the magicians and soldiers obviously knew their plan of action. Some one was behind it. They just needed to know who.

Kael's steed stomped the ground nervously at the battles around him, and Kael swung himself back on, looking for a path through the mayhem. If there was a man in charge, he wouldn't stick around for the battle. No, he would try all he could to get out, and probably with a few magical body guards. They came in through the front wall, so it only made sense to go out the back. Determined, Kael spurred his horse with his heels and ran through the chaos and screams, eyes open for any small group of people looking for a little known way out.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Owlan looked down at the young king in bewilderment. Owlan had never been healed during a battle before, let alone by a fellow king. "You don't have to--" started Owlan, but it was futile, the boy had already healed him and ran off before he could stop him. But what the boy had said had helped him. Owlan wasn't just going to sit there and let himself be healed while he soldiers might be bleeding and dying in an alley way. Kael had a point, the water benders of the Union Army could heal.

"You five!" shouted Owlan to the water benders that had helped him lay siege to the parapet, "Go search for wounded soldiers of both Water Tribe and Imperial origin! Heal them and send them on their way! I'm not going to sit here healed with my soldiers dying in the streets! Oh and if you run into any wounded enemies, restrain them and heal them only so they wont die, and nothing more! Keep their entire bodies frozen if you can, even a simple eye movement could let them cast a spell!"

Owlan then turned to some of his own Imperial soldiers, all of them dressed in the brilliant red uniforms which had been worn for thousands of years. "You soldiers! Where is your leader?" asked Owlan. Owlan had always prided himself on his soldier divisions. He had divided them in such a perfect way that it was almost unbeatably strategical. Each division consisted of 1 Senior Commanding Officer of Brigadier General rank or higher, A Secretary, 5 Flag Bearers, 5 Trumpeters, 5 Drummers, 2 Junior Commanding Officers of Second Lieutenant rank or higher, 1000 Swordsmen, 1000 Riflemen, 1000 Tanks, 1000 Cannoniers/Catapultiers, 1000 Spearmen, 1000 Yu Yan Archers, 1000 Fire Benders (Who would use only bending), 1000 Heavy Cavalry and 1000 Light Cavalry.

Each of these groups were divided into smaller groups, which was the genius of Owlan's plan. Five high ranking swordsmen would each lead 200 swordsmen, 10 high ranking Spearmen that would each lead 100 spearmen, 20 high ranking Yu Yan Archers who would each lead 50 Yu Yan Archers, 50 high ranking riflemen each leader 20 soldiers, 50 high ranking benders each leading 20 benders, 50 high ranking Cannoniers/Catapultiers each leading 20 Cannoniers/Catapultiers, 20 high ranking Tank controllers each commanding 50 tanks, 10 high ranking Heavy Cavalry each commanding 100 Heavy Cavaliers, and 10 high ranking Light Cavalry each leading 100 Light Cavaliers.

These men Owlan had met were not with their commander, which meant they were fair game to take for back up. "He is dead sir!" answered the soldier, "We entered the battle anyway!" They were benders, 20 of them, this was perfect. "Good, come with me," commanded Owlan, "You were brave to march into battle anyway, I need brave soldiers with me! This is an order! We are going to find the leader of this city!"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm

| King Anuktiluk |

The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 38037210

Anuk wasn't even sure how he was going to find the man. Clearly he could have been heavily guarded, under high protection and perhaps more lavish than all the others, but Anuk honestly did not assume the man to be that much of an idiot. A reasonable person would try to be inconspicuous; he have been dressed as a peasant for all he knew, or he could even be under some kind of magical concealment.

He did not allow his doubts to best him, however. His men knew exactly what to look for, and as they scattered around the southern province, conscious of innocent civilians but a bit flustered on who exactly to let escape. Children and women were perhaps more likely to be innocent, but magic was capable of changing someone's appearance. How was he or his men supposed to discern which man was the leader if no one stuck out from one another aside from the soldiers?

"Round up everyone!" Anuk finally ordered. "Do not allow them to escape! Find some men to question, and do what you must to force them to tell you all that they know!" His people coupled with the Fire Nation soldiers were already working to seal off the exit. Anuk regretfully knew he was blocking the escape of children, and he prayed they would remain unharmed. His men were disciplined in that aspect, but he could not keep track of over ten thousand men at once.

He caught sighed of Kael's men intermingling with his own, and knew the prince was not too far away. Between the buildings and dilapidated farmhouses, the village looked almost harmless and pretty much didn't seem to warrant so much security ..

But the blazing, high-speed arrow piercing straight through his left arm did.

Anuk cursed. How could he have disregarded the soldiers? So intent was he to find the head of the village before the man escaped, he forgot to watch out for himself, as his men would not be a perfect line of defense and, sitting atop the majestic stallion, bathed in shiny silver armor, with his long hair whipping in the wind, Anuk was more of a beacon than the headman would ever be.

He grit his teeth and commanded his horse to move to safety. On the side of an abandoned building, the king placed his right hand around the wound, with the staff of the arrow placed between his fingers. Anuk summoned cooling energy to numb the area, otherwise the next procedure would have been hell on earth. Anuk grabbed the arrow and yanked, snatching it from his body in less than two seconds but failing to staunch the shower of blood that followed.

A medic, or Sapph, noticed his predicament. She placed her slender, white hands over the wound, ignoring how her hands were getting drenched in blood, and healed it so not a scar was left.

Finally, one of his soldiers gave a loud bellow. "I'VE CAUGHT HIM. I HAVE THE LEADER!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 pm

((Prepare for crappy post, I apologize....))

Kael found himself thundering through the city, eyes darting to every runner. He saw frightened children and dead bodies, and a sick feelings formed in the pit of his stomach. But he couldn't let that hinder him. He had taken upon himself the task to find the leader. A few of his soldiers followed him, but for the most part, Kael had separated himself from the Northern Tribe and Imperial troops.

A flash. A frantic look. Magicians turning to protect. Kael pulled hard on the reigns of his horse, causing her to neigh loudly and pull her front legs up. But Kael did not let the ragged man out his sight; he was the one the troops were looking for. Kael jumped off of the mare, extending his hand and...freezing the magicians. It wasn't bloodbending, no, he actually froze the water inside their bodies. After all, adults were 65% water....

The man's eyes hardened as he stood up and snapped his fingers; the ground beneath Kael burst into flames and engulfed the young king. He screeched, remembering the fire of the Summit attack. He hadn't recovered from those burns. Overcome with sudden fear and rage, Kael flung himself at the wizard, pulling out Owlan's sword with intent to kill. A quick slash to the chest, then the wizard blew Kael away. Kael dropped to the ground, using it and the water in his satchel to extinguish the flames.

Kael twisted the man's arm. Then his chest. The sudden bout of bloodbending allowed Kael to spring up, his face contorted in a snarl. He approached the wizard, holding him in an unnatural position with bending, then grabbed him by the hair. Kael's clothes were nearly ruined, his hair was singed, and his skin was scorched.

"B*stard," he hissed in the man's face.

"My lord!" A cry from his fast approaching soldiers snapped Kael out of his rage. He looked at the wizard, shocked by what he had just done. His soldiers hadn't seen any of it, and looked relieved. A couple Northern Tribe men were there as well, and they quickly relieved Kael of his hard grip on the man's hair.

"I'VE CAUGHT HIM. I HAVE THE LEADER."

The pain of the burns started to settle in, but Anuk was approaching, and they had the leader. Kael rubbed his arms, hands shaking, but couldn't help but smile. Did this mean they won?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Owlan could hear Kael shouting; he had caught the lord of the city. "Finally," he whispered, "And just in time too. You there!" Shouted Owlan to a nearby soldier, "Return to the Imperial Authority and tell them to send a landing party and a vanguard contingent! I'm returning to the flagship with the prisoner, and I would like him interrogated!" The soldier nodded, saluted, and instantly ran off towards the fields outside of the walls. Owlan then placed his arms behind him, and let out a blast of fire, which propelled him forward towards Kael and the lord. Dodging buildings, and flying through the streets, Owlan was there in seconds.

As he landed, he looked down at the bearded and bloodied man. He was bruised, as if part of a building had fallen on him, and he was a little burnt on his left arm. A water tribe soldier was going to heal him, but Owlan interrupted. "Don't bother," said Owlan gruffly, "He wont be needing it. I'm going to interrogate him back on my airship, you can heal him when I'm finished."

Owlan then turned back to the man, the lord. The fucking coward. "So!" shouted Owlan to the man, "You were going to sneak out?! And leave your people and your soldiers to die?! You're pathetic, you're worthless! How can you call yourself a leader?! You've been trusted by these people, and you let them down! What would your leader think? You are his subordinate are you not? I plan to march on the capital in a month, and as much as I hate you and your kind, I shall let your leader know well in advanced that you intended to stab him in the back, and abandon his people!" Owlan was furious with this man. He was a coward; trying to run in the face of danger. A real man would stay and fight, or at least stick this out until the end, regardless of the result.

Owlan turned to Anuk and Kael, "I'm taking this man back with me to the Imperial Authority," stated Owlan, "I'm not requesting permission I'm notifying you. You are all welcomed to join me, if that is what you wish. If not, I suggest taking the time to organize this city. We have won, and the day is ours. Take control of the rest of my soldiers on the ground if you need, and use them to quell the remaining soldiers, and set your affairs in order. The city belongs to you now."

As Owlan finished, a large shadow began to cover the entire city like a thunder head. It was the Imperial Authority. The massive airship--the size of 7 Imperial Class Airships--covered the entire city, like a hulking beast. As it stopped above the location of Owlan and the others, several Imperial soldiers and vanguard descended from long metal cords. As they hit the ground, they saluted Owlan, and grabbed the prison by his bonds. "I'll take him back alone, assist these two kings in any way they ask," said Owlan, "When they are finished with you, return to me please." And with that, Owlan had grabbed the lord, and the metal cord, and was hoisted back up to the airship, ready to interrogate this lying snake.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)   The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Tribe's First Step; Help From a Friend (Open to All Fire and Water Benders)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2