Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyae
Novice
Novice
Kiyae

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Sitka Tuliok pressed her ear to the wall of her bedroom, listening for the light snoring that meant her parents were both deep in sleep. Outside her window, the pale face of the full moon hung just above the rooftops. Its cold light spilled through her window, illuminating the small space in shades of blue. It was time.

She quietly pulled a pair of grey, suede leggings over her pajamas before shrugging into a hooded, fur-lined coat, which she belted at the waist. From the bottom drawer of her bedside table, she drew a cylindrical canister, about the length of her forearm. She tucked it into her belt. Lastly, she tugged on a pair of gloves, and her fur lined boots made of flexible leather with a thick tread. She was ready. She unlatched the window and swung it open. A cloud of snowflakes wafted into the room on a freezing draft of night air, sparkling as they spiraled to the floor. The shivering began, as Sitka had known it would. She could never get warm enough.

Gritting her teeth against the sting of the cold, she swung herself out the window, gripping its ledge as she lowered herself down. The toes of her boots tapped something solid, the narrow overhang above the first story of her family’s building. She wiggled her feet until they found a solid grip. The roof tiles were slick with ice. Then she let go of the windowsill and dropped to her knees. She slid her lower body off the overhang, until she was hanging from her hands by its ornately carved edge. Her muscles throbbed with the exertion, sore from the day’s training. She felt her gloved fingers slipping. Making a few swings with her legs, she propelled herself away from the building and let go. For one moment, she was weightless. Then she slammed into the frozen street below, bending her knees to absorb the impact. A flurry of snow flew up around her. Even a novice waterbender would have been able to shake the flakes off instantaneously. Sitka used her hands to brush them away. Hopefully soon she wouldn’t have to.

She crept quietly down the deserted street, casting a long, blue shadow between the towering buildings. Their icy facades sparkled in the light of the full moon. The dark surface of a wide canal glittered at the end of the street. Above it arced a bridge of ice. Tall wooden statues bordered it on either side, carved with the forms of polar animals and spirits, and lacquered in pale tones of blue and violet. Sitka reached the crystalline bridge, climbing its translucent steps until she reached its peak. From here she had a sweeping view of the canal, the buildings that bordered it, and in the distance, the terraced ice walls that led to the palace. It gleamed white and silver against starry sky, untouchable as the moon.

Sitka took a deep breath. If she was going to do this, now was the time. She drew the cylindrical canister from her belt and opened it. Inside was a scroll, which she unfurled and laid across the rail of the bridge, where she could see it.

She widened her stance, bending her front knee and bringing her spine into alignment, as the paintings on the scroll illustrated. Then she ran through a sequence of fluid motions, softening at the knees and hips, reaching and sweeping with the arms, circling her hands back toward her heart, and then straightening and pushing forward with open palms. She checked the scroll to make sure she had gotten everything right. Her form was impeccable. She was ready.

She made the same movements again, this time focusing all her energy on the water below her. She tried to imagine she was the water, cold and fluid, ever changing and conforming to the space around it. She was liquid, a flowing, steady force that used patience and gentleness to carve through stone. Eyes closed, she could feel her skin tingling with power. Dark water surrounded her; the bright moon shone down on her. It was going to happen, and it was going to happen tonight.

She was going to waterbend for the first time.

With one last exhale, she pushed forward and opened her eyes. Nothing. The tingle of power, the energy flowing through her, the confident exhilaration were all merely her imagination. The water obeyed her no more than it obeyed the carved statues on the canal bank. She sighed in frustration, crossing her arms. She had done everything right, why was it not working? Her father’s waterbending skills were hiding somewhere within her, she just knew it, if only she knew where to look. She resolved to dig deeper, to try harder. She repeated the waterbending forms, more quickly this time, her movements sharper. Nothing happened. She did it again, more forcefully, stomping her front foot. Her fists clenched. She drew the energy back toward her and propelled it outward with a vigorous exhalation.

“HYUH!”

A burst of fire exploded in the air around her. Sitka screamed. The flames caught on two of the wooden statues, and their lacquered faces ignited like torches. The sap in the wood popped and sputtered as they burned, black smoke and a galaxy of sparks billowing up into the night sky.

Sitka looked frantically around for some way to put it out. There was water all around, yet without bending it was useless. She did not have time to think about what had just happened, about what this fire meant. She ran off the bridge, skidding and slipping a little on the ice, and circled around to the canal’s edge, where she fell to her knees, trying in vain to scoop enough water with her hands to throw on the fire. Then, over the roar of the blaze, she crunch of heavy boots in the snow behind her. There was nowhere to hide. Slowly, she turned around.

Last edited by Kiyae on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Ieyasu sat on the throne, listening to the arguments of several old advisors and councillors to the King. His father, King Castiel, was inspecting the military bases out towards the east of the polar icecap the Water Benders of the Northern Tribe called home. Then he was to meet with cousin Naina from the Empire, Ambassador for it and its Royal Family. The Water Tribe had recently agreed to give support to the Light and Dark States as they began nations again. The Empire would no longer be sending food and supplies to these former states in the same volumes. Where once they were responsible for the feeding and upkeep of the entire nation, now they were only sending over approximately 30% of the countries future trade in all forms of trade

In return, the Empire would set up permanent trade routes with the other nations on the Light and Dark States' behalf. It was a good deal, but eventually the Light and Dark States would need to learn to make diplomatic relations on their own in order to be self-sufficient. Ieyasu knew that much, but it was not his place to decide the fate of other countries, just his own. And right now, these councillors were arguing over whether or not the army should be mobilized to protect the capital in case of an attack from the disgruntled nobles.

For the past month and a half, the crown had been receiving demands from several of the nobles, led by Uesugi Kenshin. It was the same in most nations, but Kenshin was not a man to easily let his words go unfulfilled. He had not proclaimed war, but he had been purchasing large amounts of armour and weaponry, as well as hiring several mercenary soldiers, and that had been worrying much of the capital for a long time. However, Ieyasu had had enough of this bickering.

"Enough!" he cried, standing to his feet, causing all of the court to bow, "I will not have you worrying my people with your drivel, both of you. The Water Tribes shall not be pushed around so easily by these bully noblemen. If they come with armies, we shall push them back with our own. If they are greater in number, I shall bring in reserves from the south. If they bring in reinforcements from other nations, I shall call upon the armies of the Empire to help wipe them out. The Water Tribes shall not be pushed around anymore. We've been through too much to capitulate."

"So you agree that we must mobilize our armies?" asked one of the councillors. Ieyasu shook his head, "We cannot even if we wanted to," he stated simply, "They are under inspection. But, if these nobles prove serious threat, and show willful determination to attack us...then I will be left with not choice than to defend my nation and its people. I will bring them down with the fullest extent of our power and their heads shall be mounted upon spears at our gates." Ieyasu looked about the court, for any signs of protest.

There were none. He was well respected amongst his people. He knew it, they knew it. He was an idealist prince who would one day be king. He loved his people, and he wanted their salvation. Ieyasu vowed to defend them with his life, and had always made good on this promise. Ieyasu wanted the Water Tribes to flourish as the Empire had or as the Earth Kingdom had. His people deserved no less. Several members of the royal court clapped, some cheered. Ieyasu was not king, but the people did not value his input any less. Many prayed for the day that he would be king, though they wished no ill on Castiel.

"And furthermore--" continued Ieyasu, though he was cut short by the sound of rumbling and faint shaking of the ground. He could see snow and bits of ice fall from the ceiling like dust. There was a pause as all in the court looked at each other. As Ieyasu went to continue his speech and opened his mouth once more, there was further muffled booms and more shaking. But these ones...were louder than the last. "What on Earth..?" wondered Ieyasu aloud as he walked towards the door. He did not make it however as a man, bloodied and streams of it running from beneath his soldiers helmet, ran into Ieyasu's arms. "It's an attack...Your Grace..." he said, out of breath and weakened from blood loss, "Nobles....Lord Kenshin...airships..."

"Get this man a doctor," said Ieyasu instantly, not even addressing that his words had been confirmed so soon. Now was a time for action. He had made his speech, and fate had saw well to test them. This was no time to shy away, this was time to prove them. "Gather as many soldiers as you can, take out the Airships as best you can. Do not let soldiers land. What we heard now was probably a bombing run to weaken our defenses," concluded Ieyasu, "Standard airship tactic, invented by the Fire Nation during the time of the Hundred Year War. It's known as the Black Sun Formation, named for the famous battle on the Day of Black Sun, where this technique was first used along with airships also being used for the first time."

Ieyasu turned towards his guards and councillors, "Catapults," he said definitively, "We'll need them to send volleys of ice and explosive materials at these dirigibles. The gasses inside of the airships are easily exploded when they come in contact with fire. Explosives would be nice, even so, taking them out of the air whether by explosives or balls of ice is a priority. Next, we'll need soldiers to get the citizens and bring them to safety. Bring them behind the palace, into the bunkers carved into the glacier that surrounds this city. Also get a division of soldiers ready to combat any foot soldiers that have or do end up on land. It is a possibility we must plan for. I shall lead the evacuation division myself, anyone who joins it shall meet me at the docks. My sister Kamui shall command the soldiers in the fight against our opponents. Move, now!"

Ieyasu had given his orders, and now they were to be executed. Ieyasu divided his soldiers into groups of four and sent them off on their tasks. They went down the terraces of noble houses towards the city. The civilians closest to the harbour, on the outer edges of the city were to be evacuated first, they would move their way in afterwards. Ieyasu was thankful he was always dressed in armour and a sword. He ran through a noble residence, jumped off a balcony, and then landed with a roll in the next house, bursting through the roof. People screamed, but he didn't care. He kept going, sword drawn, towards the edge of the it.

He had finally made it to the streets, and darted around a corner when he was forced to skid to a halt. He saw a young woman, what she was doing out here alone this late in the evening was beyond him, but questioning her motives was not a priority. "Get to shelter," he said simply, "Go to the palace, they'll lead you to the--" Ieyasu was thrown to the ground as it shook once more, more violently as another volley of explosives fell from the sky above. Houses blew apart, soldiers and people went flying like ragdolls. Those airships needed to be dealt with immediately or no one was going to survive this battle.

Ieyasu pushed himself up, grabbed the girl, threw her into the hole in the wall of the nearby building. A hole that had been made in the last set of quakes and explosions, and jumped in after her as bombs hit the city once more. "You need to be more careful," he said, wiping the hair from his face, feeling the swear trickle down his cheek and...a bit of blood from his left temple that was caused by the last explosion. Ice was sharper than most people understood. Ice that flew at velocities only an explosion could induce was even more so. "You shouldn't be outside during a siege," continued Ieyasu in his polite scolding, wiping the sweat and blood from his face with his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Aklia was sitting in lonesome at her favorite bar when the first bomb hit. Her drink spilt. "No. No. No no no no no! NO!" Aklia shouted, slamming her fists onto the table. She gathered the spilt drink, froze it into several darts and hurled them at the wall. All she wanted was a quiet night to herself. Nothing more, nothing less. More shaking, more explosions. Aklia knew what this meant. Another attack on a city and its royals.

She rushed outside to see what was the deal. The full silver moon's light flooded Aklia with immense power. Aklia boosted herself into the air with a gust of wind. She gathered water from a nearby roof  and used it as wings, good for a few seconds. While in the air, Aklia turned around, gazing at the blue harbor. Airships loomed over the city. "Oh no." Aklia whispered to herself. Before she could realize it, an airship was about to hit her if she didn't move quick. Using her water wings to push herself upward, she landed atop the giant metal ship. Aklia wobbled a little bit before she found her balance. A latch opened a few meters away from Aklia, soldiers she has never seen before poured from the opening, ready to fight.

One guy ran towards her, two others followed him and split, trying to attack Aklia from three sides. The only water she had was from her wings. Before the soldiers could reach her, she sent a gust of wind to push them back. She followed that up by sending three ice spikes in the direction of the assailants. Two of the soldiers avoided the attack and one took the ice right in the chest. He gripped his hands around the ice and fell to the side; his limp body falling from the ship and onto a roof. "Aww, poor guy." Aklia said apathetically. The two remaining soldiers charged again, this time utilizing firebending. She was surprised they didn't use their bending until now. Aklia blasted air at each column of fire to disperse them. Twas her turn to be on the offensive again. She rushed the men, dodging the fire with ease. In close combat, she was ruthless. Aklia punched one guy in the face and lifted him up in a pillar of swirling air and sent him towards the ground at breakneck speed. It was one versus one now. Aklia stood towards the nose of the ship and the last soldier stood where the hatch is. They rushed at each other, both ready to strike. The soldier leaped into the air and pelted Aklia with a quick blast of flames. Luckily, Aklia wasn't burned to badly. Her coat was no more however. This guy was tough. Aklia stumbled and fell over when she got hit. "Oh no. This is bad. I'ma slippin'!" Aklia stated rather casually as she fell from the ship.

Moments before impact, she caught herself with her airbending. She set herself on the ground gently. The airship floated above her. "DAMMIT!" She shouted into the frigid night. The last soldier stood where he could see Aklia, making sure she wouldn't attack again. But what he didn't see was a giant boulder heading straight for the ship. With a loud bang, the ship was sinking. Well, sinking through the air. It crashed in the harbor, luckily.

Making water wings once again, Aklia rose into the air. From the corner of her eye, she saw a small, unusual fire. With one last flap of her water wings, she sent herself in the direction of the fire to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Will post (edit post) once Im home from work today (about an hour)

Kimiko sat on the boat, watching the waves crash and curl against the stern. Had it been so long since she had ever returned to the Northern Tribe. She had never really considered the Northern Water Tribe to be her home, and certain events after her leaving would normally have kept her away. There was something about the way that Collins had told her about the rumor. Was it truly possible that the royals would attack just because of a shortage of supplies?

Two Weeks Prior

Collins stood on the other side of the bar, his head low and avoiding direct eye contact with her when Kimi walked in. Her clothes, the usual water bender blue, were striped with streaks of reds and browns, even the white fur had splashes of color through them. "That's the last time I'm doing a late due baby, the town's doctor should have taken that one." Kimi called as the door closed behind her. Taking a wash bucket from behind the bar, she began to cleanse the blood and dirt from her outfit.

"Kimiko, remember, you basically are the town's doctor." Collins laughed as he started to wipe the bar down for the fifth time.

"What's up, your never this gloomy? Usually I'm the gloomy one, Spirit man." Kimi asked as she looked Collins over. Half of her mind wanted to ask if he was falling ill by the grey coloring to his face, but she knew better. If Collins was truly getting sick, he would have told her by now.

"There was a man here, said he was headed to help the royals attack the Empire, starting in the Northern Water Tribe where most of the supplies have already stopped." Collins looked at her, his face full of the grief that was to come. "Kimi, we have to do something, I doubt any one really knows its going to happen. We have to get word to them."

Kimi stood there, looking at him for a few moments while the information sunk in. Was it possible to get there quickly enough? Kimi nodded to Collins as she walked back to her room and gathered what little stuff she had. "I'm headed that way, taking the fastest first boat I can find. They are going to need help, I just hope I can get there fast enough." She called as she left.

Current

Kimi stood looking out at the coast, she had just barely made it in time by the looks of things. No smoke, not even a single flame was lit as her boat entered the harbor. The airships she was so used to were looming nearby, but she couldn't tell if they were already firing or not. Almost as soon as the boat reached land; Kimi was running into the streets and threw money back at the boatman for her costs.

The explosions hit shortly after, making her wobbly on her feet, but she kept running. She stopped short in an alleyway to relocate herself and find her way through the rampage. She didn't have time to register where she was before someone ran into her and threw her into a nearby building.

"WHAAT the hell???" She yelled as she fell inside.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Ieyasu Leihing[b]
Spoiler:

Ieyasu continued to fight, cutting down his enemies with his sword, bending water at them.  Freezing them.  Fighting.  Sinking.  Burying streets under the water of the canals.  He was growing exhausted and his wounds had begun to accumulate.  It wasn't until he found himself backed into a corner within a building did something come from the heavens to help him.  It was his student, Kimi. She flew through the nearby wall, took out two enemy soldiers.  The distraction was enough to allow Ieyasu time to strike at the remaining soldiers, leaving them lying in a pool of their own blood.

Ieyasu let out a crooked smile and held out his hand to Kimi, helping her to her feet.  "I was wondering when you'd take me up on my offer to train you," he said, "You should've come by sooner.  I'm guessing the airships and the giant chunks of ice is Aklia's work huh?  Thought I recognized it."  Ieyasu walked over to the doorway, looking out on to the street to see if the coast was clear.  It was; for now.

Ieyasu and Kimi dashed from the shop, down the street and back towards the palace to regroup.  "Do you know where Aklia is now?" asked Ieyasu, hoping Kimi would know, "I need to keep my students safe.  Besides, I could use someone to watch my back as we keep fighting."  Ieyasu was far from finished with those who had betrayed his nation and his family.  Ieyasu had no love of traitors, and he let it show.

Within twenty minutes, they were back at the palace grounds, just behind the large wall of ice that surrounded the compound.  Ieyasu took the time to catch his breath, but refused to see a healer, still bleeding from his several cuts and wounds and scratches.  The one on his temple had trickled down his face and caked itself on his skin.  The rest leaked out of his armour, making it look like he was overflowing with blood.  It wasn't until several attendants began to badger him to get medical attention that he turned to Kimi.

"Can you still heal?" he asked, "They wont shut up until I've seen a doctor but I don't feel like stopping the fight.  We need to push them back; distract them and stall them until all of the citizens have been evacuated.  Every many counts.  Besides, we need to find Aklia."
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:09 am

Enemy soldiers flooded the streets, destroying everything in their wake. Aklia needed to get somewhere safer than out there on the streets. Stealthily, Aklia snuck through the cold streets, trying to remain unnoticed. The Palace still stood tall amongst its burning milieu. Aklia kept running, avoiding, and sneaking, her way to the palace. She was hoping she could catch Ieyasu and maybe Kimi. She knew they were alive since there were an immense amount of enemy bodies, dead. Aklia heard shouting behind her.

"There she is!"

"Fuck off already," Aklia said while rolling her eyes. Rocks, fire, and icicles flew in Aklia's direction. Unfortunately, someone actually hit Aklia with their flames. Luckily for Aklia, it was her shoulder that got singed. Tired of the soldiers, Aklia funneled her rage and pain into her bending. She created thousands of icicles from the surrounding snow and hurdled them at the soldiers. Not knowing if any hit, Aklia ran. The palace was finally within a close distance.

More bombs dropped. More airships arrived. This was a battle that would most likely end in complete and utter chaos. The Northern Water Tribe had the odds against it. Plumes of smoke rose from where the two sides were clashing. Aklia sprinted her way down a once bustling avenue. Thankfully, it lead directly to the Palace where hopefully Ieyasu and Kimi were. Finally, Aklia arrived, the guards letting her behind their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Kimi was confused as she crashed into the wall. Her body landing amongst others that had been knocked out. It wasn't until Ieyasu was helping her up that she started to relax a bit. "Yes, well, it's not like there's a better time currently." Kimi replied as she began to run with him. She wasn't totally sure who this Aklia was, but she sounded like a very important person. "I haven't seen Aklia, and honestly I'm not totally sure what she looks like." Kimi couldn't help but feel a bit of shame. She had spent so long traveling, and yet she still didn't know a lot of people. Outside of the medical healers at Ba Sing Se, Tarlof and Bree, and Collins at the bar, she didn't know many people personally. They usually avoided her.

Once at the palace, Kimi was consumed by the want to help those who were injured. She had seen so much destruction that she was sure there would be more people here. At least, she had hoped. Her hope, almost the only thing holding her together anymore, was stronger than her strength. As long as she had it, she could get through almost anything. Kimi was practically in a daze as everyone was pressing Ieyasu to see a doctor. She turned and finally got a full look at her teacher. He looked bad, no wonder they were requesting him to sit out for a bit.

"Of course, I can still heal. Get your butt over here and strip your top." Kimi replied pointing at a bench next to her. She started to dig into her bag for her medical supplies, pulling out gauze and needles. She didn't see the need to stitch the injuries to his torso, but that head wound would need some attention. "Now, no turning into a big baby either. Im going to have to stitch you up a bit and your just going to have to endure it, because I forgot my alcohol." Kimi said as she sat down in front of him and started to get to work. Most of everything was gauzed and bandaged up, mentally reminding herself to check them again later, but the head wound was going to hurt him. It wasn't bad; but for his personal appearances, he would need stitches or it would scar.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Ieyasu Leihing
Spoiler:

Ieyasu nodded.  "Do what you must, so long as I'm healed.  Do work fast though, we need to get to the palace," said Ieyasu.  He removed his plate armour breastplate and leaned it against a wall.  Sitting himself atop a pile of snow, he waited quietly as one of his two students went to work on his wounds.  They were there all of twenty minutes before Kimiko was finished, and Ieyasu quickly returned his armour to his body and prepared himself to push forward.

The Palace was another hundred feet or so down the road and with any luck all of the enemy forces would be focused on taking it.  If Ieyasu could gather enough soldiers, they could strike the enemy from behind. Once Ieyasu was sure that Kimiko and the small group of 20 soldiers that had amassed in the ruins of this house were ready, Ieyasu charged them towards the palace.

They were in luck, it seemed. The enemy had focused their attack on the small holdout that was in and around the palace compound. Citizens were taking this chance to flee towards the Spirit Portal, or towards the ships, or even out in to the tundra to hide out in hovels, or igloos or in the small fishing and hunting villages with family or friends.

Ieyasu would take this time to strike. A few more soldiers joined his group as they ran towards the palace as well as a few able bodied citizens. The group had finally reached is peak of about 40-45 members. It wasn't much, but it would be enough to do some damage. Ieyasu did not stop when he saw the backs of the enemy soldiers marching rank and file between the houses.

They were advancing slowly towards the palace walls, and Aklia and most of Ieyasu's army stood there, poised and ready, fighting off and killing anyone who got too close, but they were losing ground, and Ieyasu needed to fix that. Pointing to his soldiers and Kimi to fan out, and give him some room, Ieyasu gathered as much ice and water and snow as he could until he formed a massive icy behemoth.

It was his Statue of the Great Sage Technique. Something Ieyasu would teach Aklia and Kimi, in time. They required more training first. Gathering his strength, as Ieyasu sat within the transparent head of the massive statue, Ieyasu charged forward. Multi-armed and powerful. Stepping on soldiers and buildings without discrimination, he knocked aside soldiers and grabbed them around their mid-sections, holding them tight.

The rest of his group attacked, and Aklia and the solders defending the palace regained composure and ground, and returned to their heated defence of the Water Tribe. The Royal Family and its people had yet to give up.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:24 pm

There needed to be a unifying voice within the soldiers that were quickly losing ground. Aklia had no experience public speaking or being a loud talker, but someone needed to get everyone back together and not afraid. She started yelling and commanding, telling the soldiers to hold a solid formation. Even with being regrouped, the enemies still pressed on relentlessly. Aklia and the soldiers needed reinforcement quickly.

As if by magic, Aklia's wish came true, reinforcements. However, this wasn’t just a few extra soldiers, but a very effective flanking maneuver from behind the enemy.  The flank was led by none other than Ieyasu and Kimi. They had the rallying support of many citizens in shambles and looking for an effective revenge. Ieyasu was submerged in his giant ice monster. It was an amazing spectacle to watch enemy soldiers get flung to and fro, smashed into the ground, and overall, get obliterated. Aklia and the soldiers finally gained ground, pushing the enemies back, away from the palace.

The enemy soldiers still stood strong. More airships joined in on the siege of the Northern Water Tribe. This battle would never end. Ieyasu and Kimi were now beginning to be held back by a reinforcement of enemy soldiers. Aklia needed to get over to her teacher and 'classmate'. After sending out a couple of icy attacks, she boosted herself into the air with her airbending and guided herself down to where Ieyasu and Kimi were being held back. Fire, ice, strong winds, boulders, dark matter, and beams of light were being exchanged between the two sides. No matter what was being thrown at Aklia and her friends, they were there to strike back just as hard, if not, harder.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:30 am

Kimi was not fully sure why she was there, in the middle of the fight, but she listened to her new teacher. It would have been a grave disrespect to all those who had taught her before if she refused to listen now. As Ieyasu made his way into the battle, Kimi followed and started to strike at any person who attempted to block their path. She didn't hit them hard, just enough to knock them down and if needed knock them out. She had to get through her mind that she was a fighter now, not just a medic.

Balancing a ball of water between her hands, Kimi looked over at a stream of attackers. She didn't take a second glance before striking at them with a series of different water bullets. They had enough force to hurt but was nothing like the ice bullets she had seen others use. Ice attacks, although they should be simple for her to learn, seemed to prove to be the most difficult. Ice didn't act like water or blood, its wasn't a consistently flowing form. She had to fully engage her mind on keeping it solid before it leaves her hands, and she had grown so used to keeping blood moving and flowing through the body that the concept was difficult.

Ieyasu called out for them to clear the area for him and Kimi almost couldn't believe her eyes. She watched as he seemed to effortlessly form the ice around his body and move with it, keeping it an ever changing form, but still solid. She was so bedazzeled with the idea of keeping a solid form moving, that she almost didn't see Aklia making her way over to them. Kimi moved quickly, making room for Aklia to land as well as working on helping her and her soldiers cross safely. Using a water whip to keep soldier's attacks away from them, Kimi kept working until they would start to move again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes   [Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Fall of the Water Tribes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next