Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Final Battle - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Final Battle - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Final Battle

Go down 
+2
Earth King Lu
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ant1118
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
ant1118

The Final Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:42 pm

kin-jea watched the wave of water in amazement as he stabbed a slash trough dozens of solders kin-jea turned around to find fire grazing his head he tried to run but ended up trippin over motionless bodies layin on the ground
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Akira looked over at an old man fighting in the battle and looked like he hurt his arm. She ran over with her water in hand to heal him. In a second the broken arm looked much better but it stilled needed a better recovery. Akira left him then she summoned her ice spears throw at Fire Benders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 am

Sylvette manipulated her wave into a Raft of Ice and she surfed on it, whilst using another wave to wipe out the fire benders. She created a water jet, to combine with Akira's Ice Spears, to make the attack more powerful. The attack shot towards some Fire Benders. ''I'll distract the Fire Benders! Akakage, Skye and Shan defeat the Fire Lord, Akira and me will hold the Fire Benders off''. Sylvette shouted, and she created a Whirlpool, and she surfed inside it for defence.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 am

Akira looked at the water on the ground where the tidal wave went. She summoned the water to make an army of ice spears in the sky to shoot the fire benders down. As Sylvette's whirlpool distracted the Fire Benders watching with pure amazement. Akira controlled the ice spears from the sky and made them rain on the fire nation. Most of the fire benders got killed without noticing, but a few try to throw fire balls and the spears, it didn't work and many were killed. As I watched this amazing sight I did a slight grin to Sylvette. Then, a giant puddle of water that was knee deep Akira took to make a cylinder of pure ice. As the fire benders came closer the the cylinder of ice Akira took slim fine ice circles shooting them at the Fire Benders necks. In great numbers fire benders came as an endless source. I took the last ice chunk for surfing over the deep,long, and wide puddle to make a quick distraction. As she was surfing across with fire benders shouting cursing at Akira and Sylvette.

Last edited by Maki Akira Aki on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:05 pm

((No controlling other people characters, Maki.))

Aras helped the elderly man up and looked down at his bunt arm. "You are hurt, it looks bad." Shan chuckled and said, "I know and it burns also, but I don't mind I am using my bending to block the pain. It is not really working that well. But I am trying." Aras shook his head and then sensed more fire benders attacking them. He sunk them in the ground and then sent medium size rocks to just knock them out.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 am

Kouzai and Rekka had been locked in combat for a while. Skye had retreated behind some metal barrels for cover. Kouzai has a cut across his shoulder and his father had a cut on his cheek. Kouzai looked at the battle, he could see the dead bodies, and he knew the airships that got away earlier were probably being chased by Fire Nation airships and no doubt locked in combat right now. Kouzai then looked to Skye, he knew he had to end this now. Kouzai kicked Rekka in the face, and kept running towards the back of the ship. Rekka charged at him, as he reached Kouzai. Kouzai jumped, Rekka however kept charging at Kouzai and flew right over the railing and right into the ships propellers. There was a scream and a crunch Kouzai went back to Skye and smiled. He put his arms around her and hugged her, then he kissed her "It's finally over..." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4