Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Final Battle - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Final Battle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Final Battle

Go down 
+2
Earth King Lu
Fire Lord Kouzai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Final Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Skye had been concentrating on the pull of the ocean. She had been reversing the waves, making it near impossible for the ships to pull in. However, Kouzai grabbed her hand and her concentration was lost. All the pressure that she had withheld on the water burst forth, catapulting the ships to shore. At least some of them had capsized, and most were now beached. "Watch what you're doing!" she yelled at Kouzai. Dispite this, she went with him to confront his father, the one who wanted her dead.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 am

Kouzai ran up to the Royal Class Ship and jumped on deck. No one was on board they were all fighting on the beach "This'll be easier than I thought" said Kouzai,
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Shan conitnued to take hold of the men and they were in his power. He told them to attack any fire bender in sight and all that Shan had to do was protect himself from harm and keep his concentration on the soldiers who he was controlling. He then was his in the right arm by a firebender and he lost his concentration and Shan fell to the ground. He slowly stood up holding his hurt arm and then starred at the firebender not knowing what to do. His arm he used to bend was now useless and he has gotten to far in old age to even think about hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Skye released Kouzai's hand and they went to explore what seemed to be the control ship. All of the soldiers were out fighting on the beach, curtosty of Kouzai. This would mean an easier job for them, unless, of course, that ment the Fire Lord was on the beach too. Or he could of easily fled during all this commotion. But knowing what kind of a man he was, that probably wasn't likely. Someone had to be on this ship though. She knew because it was moving towards the beach with alarming speed which the tide couldn't accomplish without help. As a result Skye had to periodically pull the tide sharply back on the ship, getting the ship farther from the beach but drenching both Kouzai and herself in the process. If one thing, she hoped that it would weaken the Fire Lord's ability to firebend. "Where do you think he is?" Skye finally hissed to her companion. "We've searched almost everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

"Unfortunately, you failed to look up" said a mocking voice. Kouzai looked up as a figure appeared. It was his father. Kouzai blocked his fathers sword and then forced him off. "Speak of the devil..." said Kouzai mocking to his dad "Hope you're willing to die here....because I'm going to make sure that happens"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
ant1118
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
ant1118

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:57 am

kin-jea was ejoying the blood shed from a distanse but he felt empty he felt he should have be part of the chaos but instead he sat back. he realized by siting there more fire nation came .so he drew his sword and rushed into battle.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Akira was watching in horror. People were died every way she looked. She closed her eyes trying to find strength inside of her. She held her moon stone necklace in her hands and put it around her neck. The fire nation was advancing in great numbers. The Fire Lord was nowhere to be seen. A fire ball rushed by my head almost setting my hair on fire. "You asked for it!" Akira said with her blue eyes turning angry by the second. She summoned her strength and charged into the conflict with her water bended on her arms, and her wolf Hanako charging and howling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Shan ran a bit and then tripped on something got up brushed his clothes and started agian. He knew he was being chased because he could see the fire missing him and going just right above his head. Then he tripped agian and a fire bender with decorated armor walked up to Shan and said, "Foolish old man." He laughed, "You think you could defeat us! Fire benders!" Shan nodded and said, "I can still beat you all and I can't even use my arm." The fire bender got angry and held his fist to Shan's face. In a matter of seconds before the man was going to kill Shan the sand rose up and crashed down on the fire bender. Aras walked up from behind and gave Shan a smile. "What are you doing here?" Shan asked, "I had a feeling you would need some help." Aras replied.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Sylvette came running through to the battle, hearing the signal of all Council of Ten members to come. ''I'm here, so how far are we?''. Sylvette asked, and she opened her water pouch. She turned around, and she saw Aras, Shan and Akakage, and another girl, the South Princess Skye. ''I thought the Council could use all its members to end the war''. Sylvette said, and she water- whipped at the Fire Nation. She created a Tidal Wave, and she surfed on it, and watched the Fire Nation numbers decreasing.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Akira created a water wave and knocked out a few number of fire benders, but not as many as Sylvette did. She was killing fire bender after fire bender with amazing power. Daiki howled in pain. A fire bender was attacking him with a dagger. Nearly hitting him in the heart, Akira took water from her pouch and turned it into a sharpened ice spear. It glided through the air and sank in the fire benders heart. The fire bender took out a dragon crafted horn and blew in it. the noise was a long humming noise the dazed everyone on the battlefield. Then, fire benders mounted on animals came flooding into the battle. Akira rummaged through the fire benders belongings to find a Admiral badge in the inside of his armor. What have I done I have just called another massive fleet of Fire Nation army Akira thought. She looked at her hands almost busting point, then she saw her fellow water tribe members in danger. She made her ice spear in liquid water form and put it in her water pouch. She ran into the conflict with rage in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Battle   The Final Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Battle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next