Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGone Fishing! - Page 3 I_voting_barGone Fishing! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGone Fishing! - Page 3 I_voting_barGone Fishing! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gone Fishing!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Tsuyoshi face flushed from it's normal glow to pure white, "T-The princess...?" he thought to him self, he looked rather dumbfounded for a second as he slowly began to follow Cassian.

"I can assure you, Princess Kihana was in no danger with me, I can handle anything that would have preserved a sense of danger." he said in a little bit more of an honoring tone, now knowing that he was talking to a prince, he wondered where they were going, though he probably knew that he would be meeting the king and queen and possibly be punished or exiled.

Tsuyoshi's normal smile was gone, he carries the two fishing rods and the three sacks in one hand, none of the sacks full yet, and the rods still baited.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! - Page 3 Kihana13

The boy's smile was gone. So was hers. Cassian had that effect on people. He held her hand as he tugged her through the streets, heading for home. The people seemed to want to wave, but upon recognizing the look on the prince's face and realizing he wasn't the friendlier twin, they backed off.

Cassian didn't stop to get a ferry. He didn't ask for any quicker transportation at all. It took thirty minutes to reach the gates of the palace. Her brother's identity was confirmed and Cassian let Tsuyoshi in as well. Kihana was scared. Not only was she in trouble, Tsuyo was in trouble, too! She glanced behind her at the other boy, eyes filling with tears.

She knew Cassian wasn't too angry at her. He couldn't be angry at her, so he was going to be mad at everyone else instead. Especially Tsuyo. Not once did he look back at the boy following him. His face was smooth. Stony. The kind of face he had before he snapped.

"Please don't hurt Tsuyo," Kihana pleaded, tugging feebly on her brother's hand as he half-dragged her and led Tsuyoshi into the Great Hall.

"That's not for me to decide," Cassian said, keeping his gaze ahead.

Kihana paled. Oh no. That meant her father, Anuk was going to speak to Tsuyoshi! She cast another, warning glance behind her, before Cassian hurriedly ushered her up the stairs. "I'm taking you to your room," her brother said. "Where you will spend the rest of the day." He turned to a guard. "You -- take that boy," he gestured to Tsuyoshi. "through the refectory! You know who to consult."

The guard bowed. He went to stand in front of the blue-eyed boy. "Come with me," he headed towards an adjoining hall leading towards the refectory and throne room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Tsuyoshi followed the prince through the streets and to the palace, silently he followed them in, watching each guard carefully.

Tsuyoshi looked at Cassian for a second as he called a guard to take Tsuyoshi away, "Wait. First I must give Kihana what is rightfully hers." he said walking up to Kihana and Cassian, he squatted down and smiled at Kihana and held out the small fishing rod and sack, "Don't worry about me Kihana, I'll be okay, I want you to stay safe." he whispered into her ear before standing up and following the guard, he waved to Kihana as he followed.

Tsuyoshi's smile slowly cleared off his face as he was out of sight of Kihana.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian reached out and took the items from Tsuyoshi, not letting Kihana touch them. His overprotective streak was getting the best of him, but there was no way in hell Kihana was going to slip away from them like Roman did. He nodded to the boy, and took Kihana up the stairs.

The girl had waved one final, tearful goodbye, not once cracking a smile even when he whispered something in her ear, something Cassian suspected was a reassurance of some sort.

When the got to the next landing, Castiel rushed forward to meet them. "Oh Kihana!" he said, pulling her into a hug. "You shan't ever do something like that again! What were you doing, in fact?"

"Fishing," Cassian interjected. Then, he smirked. "She caught a shark."

Kihana looked up in surprise, as if genuinely shocked her brother acknowledged her feat at all.

Castiel ruffled her short hair. "Oh! Do not joke with me, Cass," he scolded, although his eyes were appraising her. Cassian never lied, so the boy said nothing else, knowing the elder twin believed him. "Now. What are we going to do with you?"

"The brat's going to be in her room for the rest of the day," Cassian clarified. "And no sweets."

Kihana almost died.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 pm

| King Anuktiluk |

Gone Fishing! - Page 3 38037210

HIS THRONE WAS usually a very comfortable, very mellow place to be. He would sit there, listen to the pleas and suggestions of his people, grant them or deny their wishes and recline for a good half of the day. However, today he was seething. Fuming with anger beyond belief.

How dare they! How dare those guards lose track of his precious Kihana? His wife's undeniable favorite and the flower of his life? What the hell were they thinking? He had fired each and every last one of them, and banished them from the tribe. Their excuses were tearful. Fearful, even. It sent a thrill up his spine, to see his subjugates beg for forgiveness. They wanted to stay in the tribe, to at least return to their families.

He was in no way merciful when it came to his family, or anyone else's.

"Perhaps you ought to know how it feels to be permanently separated from your loved ones," he'd said. He was not referring to Roman, his missing son. No, not that parasite. He was referring to Kihana and his wife, Hana. How, he wondered would they feel if they had a taste of the king's very own current emotions?

But even after he banished them, he seethed, because his daughter had not been found until much later.

"Your highness," a guard said suddenly. He had a boy with him. About seventeen or eighteen. "This young man was found with princess Kihana following her disappearance."

"I see," he muttered.

The guard left, leaving the king alone with the boy and the other imperial guards that flanked his throne. So many guards. He needed plenty of guards, so that some maniac didn't kill him in his sleep.

A heavy silence passed, during which Anuk tried to burrow holes into the boy's coat with his eyes. "You," he said. "What purpose, pray tell, did you have kidnapping my daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Tsuyoshi stared into the king's eyes, not daring to disrespect him in his own palace.

Tsuyoshi stood dumbfounded fer a few seconds as the king told him that he had 'kidnapped' Kihana, he stood there in silence and thought quickly, "King, I assure you I had no intentions of kidnapping young Kihana, she came to me while I was on my way to fish to keep food for the rest of the week, she told me that today there was a talent show at her school and didn't have anything to do, she pleaded me to take her fishing and so I did, I had no idea at the time that I was talking to the princess of the northern water tribe." he says, sincerly and honestly standing in front of the king, swallowing his pride and slowly gaining his strength to speak without stammering or messing up.

"I will not beg you to let me off easy, I now realize what I have done was wrong, I did not know it was the princess until Prince Cassian showed up and had told me. Do whatever you see fit with me, your highness." Tsuyoshi said, not a glint of fear in his eyes, he knew he would be punished by the tone in the king's voice, he didn't bother pleading and begging for forgiveness he thought he would just go ahead and try and get it over with.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

| King Anuktiluk |

"King, I assure you I had no intentions of kidnapping young Kihana, she came to me while I was on my way to fish to keep food for the rest of the week, she told me that today there was a talent show at her school and didn't have anything to do, she pleaded me to take her fishing and so I did, I had no idea at the time that I was talking to the princess of the northern water tribe."

The boy went on, saying he hadn't known Kihana was the princess, and wouldn't have known had it not been for Cassian.

Anuk scowled. "So you are claiming you cannot recognize your own princess?" He sighed suddenly, leaning back in his cushions. "I apologize." He didn't sound very sorry at all. "This has been a very .. stressful week. Now, explain yourself. You say you had no idea Kihana was the princess. Moreover, you should be keenly aware that school is currently in session. You say you planned to do her no harm. Yet you deliberately prevent her education by keeping her from school. You make no attempt to find her parents, and you take her off, alone, to fish on the coastline. What sort of image does that paint, youngster?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

"It paints a vivid picture of dis-loyalty to my tribe." Tsuyoshi says, his eyes still fixated on the king's "I was fully aware that school as in session, it was the first question I asked her when she tugged on my pants leggins and said hello me, I asked her why she wasn't at school and she said that today was a talent show and didn't want to go, she pleaded me to take her fishing, and so I did." he says, a steady tone in his voice.

"And as for not knowing that it was the princess, I have never bothered with finding out who the royal family was, except for knowing the names of the king and queen, I apologize for that part as well." Tsuyoshi says, honesty and bravery in his voice, he hasn't stepped back or trembled once in the sight of the man who holds his whole future in his hands right now.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:43 pm

| King Anuktiluk |

Anuk sniffed lightly, diverting his gaze to the Northern Water Tribe flag suspended over the threshold. "You have not convinced me you kept the princess's best interest in mind. Or, from your perspective, a child of our kingdom. Your ignorance concerning the royal family astounds me. You are hardly a patriot."

He sighed, returning his attention to the boy. "I wonder if you'll be happier elsewhere. Is our monarchy not best suited for you? Do you feel that children's education should go on hindered? This is a time of war, my good friend, and you've made a crucial mistake regarding my trust.

"There is absolutely no one. No one I could trust, and you've placed my daughter's life in jeopardy. For her to be away from the safe confines of the city and/or the guards, and nearly out of our defenses entirely, is an action that should be punished accordingly."

Anuk stood. A silvery staff leaned against the throne, and he took it in his hand. Glinting in the light, one could see that the 'staff' wasn't a staff at all. It was a sheathed sword, the covering gleaming in the late morning light. The guards looked on in surprise. Execution? What on earth was wrong with the king?

But the king merely pointed the sheathed sword at the boy. Like a hammer. Ensuing his final decree: "You are hereby banished from the Northern Water Tribe. Board the earliest ferry and begone."
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Tsuyoshi sighed, knowing that he would most likely be exiled, "Very well, I just have one request, and one question for you before I take my leave, I have my own boat that I can use so I will not be taking a ferry." Tsuyoshi said, tightening his chain and hook around his waist, as it was slipping down.

"My question is followed by this statement, I've heard around the tribe that one of the princes has gone missing, I believe they called him.. Roman. My question is as follows; If I bring the return of your child, Roman, will you grant me entrance back to the tribe?" he states calmly, looking at the king's sheathed sword, his face now emotionless and stale.

"As for my request, if you will grant it, I would like to say goodbye to Kihana before I leave." he says, his face still emotionless, he slowly reaches up and scratches the back of his neck before settling his hand back down to his side, waiting for the king's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone Fishing!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next