Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gone Fishing! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gone Fishing! I_vote_lcapGone Fishing! I_voting_barGone Fishing! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gone Fishing!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:09 am

Tsuyoshi walks through the snow he fishing pole in hand and two separate sacks dragging by his side, both empty, he is on his way to the shoreline to fish, upon catching what he deems enough fish he will head to check all of his animal traps and then depart back to the tribe, he looks back and smiles to the tribe as he continues to disembark, his icy blue eyes looking of towards where he is headed, but in the current weather conditions there is no telling if he will be back by sunrise tomorrow, or in a week, he continues to tread on as the sun begins to rise on the day, waking most people up at this time.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! Kihana13

Kihana had ditched her usual patrol of guards and went down a random path of the tribe. The princess had her hair pinned up today. Castiel had done it himself, for once, for Talent Day at school, but she didn't want to go to school today.

She giggled madly, breaking out onto a large expanse of snow and twirling. Playing hooky was exciting. She wanted to know what all the grown-ups did when she had to go to school!

Kihana flounced around, before coming to a stop when she noticed someone in the distance. He was a lot taller than her, so she supposed he was several years older. Still, the twelve-year-old hurried forward, eager to make a new friend, kicking up snow in her wake.

"Hello!" he exclaimed once she caught up to him. "My name is Kihana. And yours?" She smiled brightly when she noticed the fishing pole in his hand. She used to love to watch the anglers down by the docks. One had reeled in a few octopi, which she devoured for dinner later that night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Tsuyoshi turns around and looks down at the girl, "Hello Kihana, my name is Tsuyoshi." he says beaming down at her with his bright smile, "Shouldn't you be in school around this time little one?" he asked her, he looked over towards the tribe and wondered how she had gotten out here with no one noticing, he slowly returned his gaze back down to the girl to hear her response, while his ears were tuned to listen for anything or anyone else coming as well.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! Kihana13

"Hi Tsuyoshi ~ !" the young girl replied. "And yes, but I'm not going to school today." She huffed. "It's Talent Day, so all the bending kids are gonna be showing off their bending. I can't bend, so what am I going to school for?"

She glared bitterly ahead, folding her arms. The young princess had always resented not being able to bend. Both her father and mother were waterbenders, so why, why did she have to be the only nonbenders? The other kids at school had assumed she could bend because she was the princess. Everyone was so surprised when they found out she couldn't.

She sighed. "So, anyway, take me fishing with you!" Kihana grinned enthusiastically, and started tugging on the older male's pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Tsuyoshi chuckles down at the girl, not knowing she is the princess because he has never been involved much with finding out who everyone is, he smiles to her, "Alright, I'll take you fishing with me, let me get my second rod and another sack to carry fish in." he says to her, "That way you can try your hand at fishing as well. Kihana!" he says smiling down brightly at her.

Tsuyoshi begins walking back to the tribe to acquire another fishing rod that suits her size and a small sack to carry some fish, he hands the two to her, "These were mind when I was about your age Kihana, take them as a gift from me to you." he says to her, knowing that he probably will have no use for them in the future.

Tsuyoshi then begins to head to his fishing spot through the snow.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:52 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! Kihana13

When the man, Tsuyoshi, agreed to take her fishing, Kihana almost burst with glee. He had a nice smile, too. She wanted him to smile a lot, like she did. Kihana formed one of her best smiles and trotted after the man into the tribe, careful to pull her hood over her head so no one would notice her.

Tsuyoshi procured a smaller fishing rod and a sack. Handing them to Kihana, he said, "These were mine when I was about your age, Kihana. Take them as a gift from me to you."

Kihana gingerly took the fishing rod from the older boy and the sack as well. She weighed them experimentally and, finding that they weren't heavy, nodded happily. "Thank you!"

They started moving again, plowing through the thick snow to somwhere Kihana assumed there'd be water. She was quite accustomed to the chill of her tribe, so the coldness didn't bother her much. "Oh," she murmured happily. "What kind of fish do you think we can get? Salmon? Trout? Koi? Catfish? Carp? Tuna?" she gasped suddenly. "What if we catch a shark?!"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Tsuyoshi beams brightly down at the princess, "I can assure you Kihana, we won't be catching any shark today." he says to her, admiring her enthusiasm.

They continued to tread until they reached a spot with broken of pieces of ice, floating into the sea, "Here we are! In a bit I'll show you how to bait your hook and cast." he says to Kihana as then approach the fishing spot.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! Kihana13

What a pretty smile! Kihana thought, but she was disappointed that they wouldn't get to see any sharks. Her brothers once told her a story from when they ran away and was rowing through the ice floes when a big gigantic whale came and capsized their boat!

Kihana and Tsuyoshi reached the water, where the first pieces of ice diverged from the mainland. The wind was stronger here. She held her elbows, shivering through even the thick blubber that made up her powdery blue anorak.

"Here we are!" Tsuyomi exclaimed. "In a bit I'll show you how to bait your hook and cast."

"Bait my hook and cast?" Kihana repeated, brow furrowing. "You mean when they put the little worm thingies on the end?" She didn't know what 'casting' was, though.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Tsuyoshi smiled, this time slightly less big, as he looked into the water and crouched down to get a feel for it, "Baiting is what you just described, putting worms or another type of fish on the end of the hook to bait the fish so they come near. Casting is where you toss the line of your rod out into the water, so that way you can cast the line where the fish are." he says standing up slowly and looking out into the water a bit further, "If we are lucky to see some fish on the surface I'll show you a really fun way to catch them!" he said smiling and digging out his bait, he began to show the princess how to bait the hook.

"Carefully now, you don't want to get the hook stuck in your finger!" he teases her, as he sets his rod down to help her if she needs it.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! Kihana13

Kihana gasped. She'd been reaching forward to touch the pointy thing and drew her hand back. Remembering the 'fun way' he'd mentioned, she got really excited. "Ooh!" she gasped. "I hope one comes really close."

She watched him hook the bait onto the line, then got one herself. Careful, so she didn't prick herself, she slid the dead worm onto the hook, not grossed out the slightest. She wondered where Tsuyoshi had gotten the worms -- worms couldn't survive the Northern Water Tribe climate. She knew at least that much. They were soft and squishy. She's seen some in the Earth Kingdom, when she was eight. She played with them with Roman, but Roman got sick so they had to stopped.

She frowned, trying to hold back tears. Her brother had gone missing a few weeks ago. She missed him! She'd loved her little brother and for a while didn't even know he was missing. No one ever told her anything!

"Wait, are you a waterbender Tsuyoshi? Can you make the fishies come to the surface?" she asked suddenly, desperate for something -- anything, to distract her from thoughts about her brother. "If not, what kind of bender are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone Fishing!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next